Anyone try ABDL hypnosis

NorGirlBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have listening to some that is on YouTube. not sure if it works, but it is really relaxing. Listening to it, when I am in bed ready to sleep. Maybe it has work. In my bed you can find adult sized pacifiers, cuddling cloth, teddy bears, and I sleep with diapers without really needing them. And zippycup and bottle at my bedstand.

Poohbearboy

12 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Hey, I figure I would share a new file I bought you may like to try.
Cry Baby
Do you ever fantasize about how happy you will be in your future once you are crying like a little baby that you love to be each time that you need something? Whether that’s a diaper change, a warm bottle of milk, or even a nap, every good little baby knows that they can always get what they want by crying their innocent little eyes out.
Pacibaby
Whenever a pacifier is placed in your mouth you will find yourself instantly reverting to being a baby until it is removed. Can be self triggered. If someone else triggers it you cannot remove the pacifier, only they can.

Last edited:

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've had fun using hypnosis over the past several years. I am a life-long bed-wetter, but I like to play around with daytime wetting sometimes, too. (call me a DL or a "little"--it's fun for me. The tapes I have used work for me; they get me into the head-space I want and are enjoyable. I use hypnosis tapes from a website called WarpMyMind (WarpMyMind.com). Some are free, some are purchase only. I had to make an account there to get into the tapes I wanted, but have had no problems there. I have used only the free ones, but they have been what I wanted. I think the site is worth using.