Anyone tried parents choice pull ups?

teenietinyteddy

Teenie teddy 🧸
Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Hi there, it me teenietinyteddy!

I tried these and loved them but found even the l/xl to to be significantly more snug then goodnight

Just curious to see others input

Sincerely,
The pull-up princess 😁

LilxFawn

💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I’ve never heard of them to be honest. Are they a store brand? I’ve found the Goodnites are perfect in every way. I plan on trying Little For Big diapers next, so we’ll see if I like adult diapers better than Goodnites. But honestly Goodnites stretch is fantastic! They fit perfectly even for me, I have a big butt and a weird body shape so I’m surprised they fit so well.

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
I've never heard of them either, but they seem to be getting rave reviews.

bnet

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
When I tried them, they were way to snug for comfort; even compared to goodnites.

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
the Wal-Mart Goodnites, been wanting to try them (love the prints, and that they're unisex) but haven't. How does the absorbency compare to Goodnites?

bnet

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think they absorbed decent, and wicked pretty quick... But left more soggy feeling. For me, the goodnites held more and swelled more.

KawaiiBabyjenni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I've used one Parents Choice pullup before. I think it was an older one cause the sides were really strong. Also Bought a case of Parents Choice baby wipes. Not very good quality. They tear really easily. But for $11.38 for 800 I figured why not.

GDNTSKID

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I've tried a few of them, but I'm not a fan. They do tear easily, and on occasion, I had holes in the sides of the pant.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I use Parents Choice nightime underpants (clone of Goodnites) on rare occasions, the problem is they are overpriced if we compare the quantity vs the price, a pack of 15 of them is around 12,99$ while a box of 34 Goodnites is sold at 24,97$, price wise Goodnites are way cheaper, I even wonder how the Wal-Mart team and this product can survive. They work fine and are a little better at staying put where it should.

littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I’ve never heard of them to be honest. Are they a store brand? I’ve found the Goodnites are perfect in every way. I plan on trying Little For Big diapers next, so we’ll see if I like adult diapers better than Goodnites. But honestly Goodnites stretch is fantastic! They fit perfectly even for me, I have a big butt and a weird body shape so I’m surprised they fit so well.
littleforbig diapers are great

LilxFawn

💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
littleforbig diapers are great
I’m going to buy a sample to see if I got the sizing right, but after I do I’m going to buy a case! I’m so excited 😊. They’re going to be my first tape diapers

littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I just finished sampling the vintage baby LFB and they were great also I've tried the littledreamers as well and they were pretty good too

KarmaBaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Parents choice bedtime pants (Walmart brand here in canada) I just got and they are bigger than goodnights, plain white, comfy and held just as well as goodnights. I also wished they came in a box and then I would use them because they are a touch bigger in the bum and fit much better. Would be better with prints though;). But $13 for 12 ..... I’ll stick with goodnights, odd underjam for when I need the lower rise - goodnights end right at my belly button, parents choose an inch above and underjams fit like my panties and quieter - so wish the sides were a bit stronger, they last about 7 hours before they rip.