Anyone still fit into baby diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
I'm wondering if anyone still fits into baby diapers? because of how skinny I am, I can fit into specific diapers made for toddlers makes me feel younger.

For me baby diapers make me feel more little, but I'm sure I will reach a point where I will have to wear adult diapers as I will be too big to fit into them.

for example huggies nappy pants (huggies diaper pants) or pull ups.

That and they don't hold as much as adult diapers, :/ but they often are good enough for some wettings.

I haven't tried diapers but as much as I said I don't want to I have been thinking about it.. I was wondering this too.. how skinny are you? I am 50kg/112lbs so I wondered if I could too

Hi I have to get grow up dippers as my body got big.

They are ok I usually have 3 changes a day.

Morning then after lunch and then after my bath and I gat in to my oneize.

Sometimes I get away with one dipper all day. And just a change before bedtime.

Sisi

LittleBelle said:
I haven't tried diapers but as much as I said I don't want to I have been thinking about it.. I was wondering this too.. how skinny are you? I am 50kg/112lbs so I wondered if I could too

Around 60kg, depends on the size of the diaper, the largest toddler ones work, like pullups.

DrunkBunny said:
Around 60kg, depends on the size of the diaper, the largest toddler ones work, like pullups.

Awesome :D Do you fit into any actual toddler diapers too?

Hey I fit into the baby diapers! Well Pampers Size 7 at least, and just barely. Usually I extend the tabs a bit. But it's true they don't hold much so I'm trying to expand into adult versions. I weigh about 110 lbs.

I have a 26" waist, so I can fit into baby diapers. I'd rather wear adult diapers, though; they have a much more natural fit, and thus make me feel more babyish.

Till my early 20's, I was able to fit the largest huggies-pullups size.

Now, I can fit still fit in easy-up T6, that I wear from time to time. But diapers with tape is a no-no, unless I use extenders.

I haven't tried the pampers baby pants yet, I dunno if I can fit in those :/

I have yes, though they were called snuggles or something, can't remember the name.

I wrote two at once, that was the good ol' days, same with baby love diapers.

I wear baby dry extra protection and cruisers size 7 pretty good. I do have use a heiny heiny XXLarge as a cover over top otherwise the tapes pop off eventually. They are just getting a little tight because I am FINALLY gaining weight due to medications for the first time since a teenager. As long don't get any larger (98 pounds right now) I'm good :) I don't like easy ups or pull ups because their rise is smaller than the baby dry - fit just below the waist for me where the training pants fits a few inches lower. Now if only they have tapes like huggies .... then they would be perfect!

I still wear baby diapers, they're my only option right now, no small sized diapers over here :(

I totally could fit into them if I tried. Almost of of the adult sizes are too big for me and my tiny waist. I am currently really really under weight, only 103lbs, and trying to gain like 30lbs, so maybe in a few months they won't be such an easy fit. On the rare occasion that I do wear, I prefer child size pull-ups, so I have never felt the need to try buying baby diapers.

I really, really want to try and get into some. I've read many people who have around 32" waist/hips getting into pampers 6, and I just got into 29" Levis 501s, I think I could get into them. Anyone else think differently?

I have some huggies pull ups that are size 6, I have a 26" waist and they do fit but the sides tear after about 5 minutes and they are uncomfortably tight, which is a shame because they have cinderella and minnie mouse on :( am I just buying the wrong ones?

I'm a big guy, over 6 foot and on the heavy side as well, so there's no way that they'll fit me, but I've used them as a stuffer inside my underpants before, and had reasonable success with them. While the capacity is obviously way less than an adult one, if I'm careful I can certainly get a fairly decent wetting done with no leakage. But when they do reach capacity and start to leak, it's game over instantly, lol.

I can fit into easy ups and pull ups still, If I pre-stretch I can fit into things like luvs but not for very long. That said since I almost fit without pre-stretching I just use extenders, I'm one of those people where literally if they'd just make one more size bigger I'd fit perfectly fine. A size 8 Pampers or a size 7 Huggies. . . so on and so forth, I'd fit into those without a problem, but unfortunately they don't make those. . . yet! :p

LittleBelle said:
I have some huggies pull ups that are size 6, I have a 26" waist and they do fit but the sides tear after about 5 minutes and they are uncomfortably tight, which is a shame because they have cinderella and minnie mouse on :( am I just buying the wrong ones?

I guess it comes down to luck, I think you'll have more luck with goodnites / drynites, in Australia sizes and names are slightly different.

that being said, I fit into a lot of different diapers.

If i find out the size, and brand of diapers I fit in, I'll let you know :)

I can fit into the largest Huggies pull ups, but they really feel tight "down there" so I'd much rather wear Goodnites XL. They come up a lot higher and there's a lot more room.

Wow alot of you have low weights... I weigh like 128lbs at 5'11" hight.

I love baby diapers, and youth pullups. I've been mainly using huggies overnights and pampers /s 6. I tried some adult diapers but they litrily worked worse in some ways than the baby ones. (But this isn't surprising seeing as I only had access to store bought ones... aka fitted CVS & depends)

I can wear pampers /s 6 for entire night without sides popping off. Tho when I wake up they will be holding on by a thread most times. Sometimes they will be fine, tho it's rare. I love the absorbancy of the pampers extra protection /s 6 but the elastic sides for some reason tears on me much faster after only like 4 hours. Huggies never tear on me however they feel shorter, so I sometimes don't like them as much as pampers.

Pampers easyups are some the softest pullups I've ever felt, but I normaly wear them in underwear if overnight because the sides will be so paper thin in morning that they will tear under their own weight if I use them.

On a side note it annoys me that pampers underjams fit on my only like an hour longer than /s 6 baby dry before the sides tear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back