Anyone seen Betterdry in XL in USA yet?

mdogg

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
Maybe this is a question for NorthshoreAdam, but I noticed Northshore is now carrying Crinklz in XL, and I saw in another post that their sister diaper Betterdry is now in XL as well but only over in Europe ( I think SaveExpress?). Preferring an all white diaper over printed ones, this is a good thing that more of these premium ABDL diapers are becoming available in the boring all white versions as well. Seems easy to do too since most have their patterns printed on white backsheet anyways.. .

So my question is: Has anyone seen Betterdry in size XL here in the states? I would think Adam at NS might be the first to do this- ETA?

PS- still loving the MegaMax and Dry 24/7 BTW, but love to have more options too to try.

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
Other
Maybe this is a question for NorthshoreAdam, but I noticed Northshore is now carrying Crinklz in XL, and I saw in another post that their sister diaper Betterdry is now in XL as well but only over in Europe ( I think SaveExpress?). Preferring an all white diaper over printed ones, this is a good thing that more of these premium ABDL diapers are becoming available in the boring all white versions as well. Seems easy to do too since most have their patterns printed on white backsheet anyways.. .

So my question is: Has anyone seen Betterdry in size XL here in the states? I would think Adam at NS might be the first to do this- ETA?

PS- still loving the MegaMax and Dry 24/7 BTW, but love to have more options too to try.
We didn't order BetterDry in XL just yet as we have too many other new products that we've been working on. We did bring in the Crinklz in XL and Small which are now available. We hope to add these sizes in BetteryDry as well in the future but do not have an exact timeframe yet.

mdogg

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
Thank you Adam for the reply. It will be interesting how those do since a lot of people here tend to like Betterdry as a go to diaper. Now more of us larger folks can benefit from that too soon.

carstoncouche

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I personally would love to be able to buy XL BetterDry diapers from northshorecare.com, but I don't mind that they don't carry them right now. Like Adam mentioned, they have many other new products including the excellent MegaMax diapers which are available in XL. Still, I do love a "classic" diaper without a landing zone panel, and if they brought in the XL BetterDry I would definitely get some ;)