Anyone remember these old kids movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I wanted to see if anyone knew about these old films. I'm sure the last one everyone knows. I remember I killed the tape on the first two by watching them so much.

oliver_and_company.jpg

were_back_a_dinosaurs_story_ver1-jpg.jpeg

TheIronGiant-DVDcoverart.jpg

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Iron Giant!!
And I remember Oliver and Company. o.o Though I've never seen it.

Xboxbaby

Banned
Role
  1. Other
The first and third I remember well and still have the movies. The middle one I vaguely remember but I am sure I have seen it before.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
ahhh, those take me back, i remember them quite well.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Oooh, Oliver and Company, I watched that so many times.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I remember Iron Giant well, and I found "We're Back" in my collection of old VHS tapes that I didn't even know I had.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
I remember seeing Oliver & Company in the late 80s when it came out in the theater with my aunts and my sisters and the McDonald's promotion. Somewhere in storage, I have a stuffed Oliver ornament.

We're Back, I never did see, Iron Giant didn't appeal to me, as I was an adult by the time those movies were out. But Oliver, I do remember.

WildThing121675

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I have the first one. The second one I saw when I was 8 and I didn't like it. The last one I never saw.

M

Mako

Of course! I love Oliver & Company the most, it was one of my favourite movies as a kid. Disney re-released it on DVD just recently.

My mom still has all of those (including rock-a-doodle, which was mentioned) on vhs in the massive tape collection.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I remember all of them they really take me back. I really like We're Back its such a cute movie.

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Of course! I love Oliver & Company the most, it was one of my favourite movies as a kid. Disney re-released it on DVD just recently.

Really where can I buy it?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
5b6fe4e10883d3ce

My dad got so annoyed about these movies. (It's homeward bound but with electrical appliances.)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
5b6fe4e10883d3ce

My dad got so annoyed about these movies. (It's homeward bound but with electrical appliances.)

I watched that movie so much when I was little... I can't find that particular one, (its probably buried in the drawer full of VHS tapes) but I have the one where the toaster goes to mars. My brother watches it all the time.

As for the first ones mentioned, I only remember The Iron Giant. Now THAT was a good Disney movie. It comes on TV every now and then.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
:bunny: I like this kind of nostalgic thread - thanks for the post. I buy all the kids videos I can and watch them with and give them to my grand daughter, Libby. When you said old kids movies, I was intrigued, until I realized that these three movies came out after my youngest son was into teen movies. Dogboy, Pramrider, dprdinky and you other Oldie, Mc Oldies from Mc Olderton; how about your old kid movie memories? :bunny:

iNinja

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I remember all of them but I don't really watch them anymore. I think I have seen Iron Giant recently because it was on TV and I was bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.