• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

anyone quit runescape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
my account got hacked born to ki21 =/ 99 strength 113 combat to...

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I stopped playing, but only because I've moved on to better things. NO YOU CAN'T HAVE MY ACCOUNT

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I see beyond your all lower-case text and into your SOUL! You are wanting my Runescape gold!

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I still have my account. :D

I'm a member, when I remember to pay for it. When I don't, I'm a regular person with lots of unusable items.

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I still have my account. :D

I'm a member, when I remember to pay for it. When I don't, I'm a regular person with lots of unusable items.

whats your usename?

mines devilrejectt and genral233 iv made 2 new accounts 1st one is 100 cb 2nd is 96 i think

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
i stoped playing because i found it boring, i am lvl 99 138 combat i think all skills 99 as well

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I haven't played it in a while...If I do play it, it's just for the holiday things...Which I ended up forgetting two...But if you want to look me up, I'm Pojopod

i stoped playing because i found it boring, i am lvl 99 138 combat i think all skills 99 as well
You wish :rolleyes:

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Man, I DON'T wish. All of that time spent cutting down trees... heck no.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Oh my ****ing Jesus Christ on a bike...FIX UR SPEELIN PLZ F0R DA LUV OF CHRST!!! PLEASE! Don't disrespect the forum with your horrible grammar...

I quit when they started censoring the word "crud." I understand censoring "FUCK!" but "crud"? Last freakin' straw. I closed my browser and said, "No way in hell I am going to be a part of this..."

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
i used to play it, but then after i got on lv 75 (i think) i just didn't play it anymore. Most because it too kso long to lv up on the summon skill thing >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.