anyone play runescape on here:P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I played it for the longest time, and quit shortly after nex came out.

came back for a little while last year, and was disappointed by how empty it was.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I rather play Call of duty ghosts...Runescape made me mad too many times.

P

PaddedPuppy

Is that still a thing? Last time I heard that game mentioned was coming up to around 10 years ago now!

Anyway, no its not the game for me. I did try it back then and I just couldn't get into it.

Lestat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I use to play it when it was $5 a month. My toon was around 90. Then in 2007 I switch to Lotro. then in 2014 I switch to Elite Dangerous.

FallenDown

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I played it for years, through middle school. I played it again summer before last, and it was entertaining. I finally got my magic to lvl 99, so that was fun. Some of the quest lines have gotten really good.

These days, though, I simply don't have enough time for MMOs. Too much grinding, when I can get quicker entertainment from a traditional RPG.

ItsN3koBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I used to play till they started doing major changes to it then i quit lol

demonic2786

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes I do. I'm level 126. Same user name as on here. I've been playing it for 11 years, although my first account got hacked.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Years and years ago, I had a lvl 126. The main thing I remember was I was part of a wilderness pvping group/clan that hung out on our server who had the strange entry requirement of demanding you be 99 agility. Even though it was ages ago, I still remember what a nightmare it was getting that skill to 99.. -.-' I had like 7 other skills at 99, but that was one was by far the worst.

I also had a white party hat and some halloween mask, which I later traded away for TF2 items.

WildRoseBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I started playing when it was still 2D. I got to level 70 something and after doing some time calculations realized it would take days of grinding to get the skills up to the point where I could finish some of the quests and stopped playing. I then gave my cousin who was around 12 at the time the password so he could enjoy the account. He is in college now and I have only logged in a couple of times to see what has happened since.

Status
Not open for further replies.