Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I play an awful Stratocaster knockoff known as a "Univex."

boogalah

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Guitar mostly here, though I've been considering taking up the drums for the longest time now. Especially when I learned that my dad used to play drums when he was my age and even played in a band for a while.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Wow... I can't read. Whenever I pick up this instrument. As it turns out, it's a Univox High Flyer. Which is actually a pretty good instrument. Go figure.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I play the clarinet. Not very well because I never practice!

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I learned the clarinet in band, so I'd say I'm okay at it. Much better at the piano though, despite the fact that I've forgotten the 25+ classical songs I used to know by heart and replaced them with 3 video game themes.

All I remember from those times is Fur Elise and the first phrase of Solfeggieto (which I can still play at like 2x normal tempo)

S

Secret

Wow... I can't read. Whenever I pick up this instrument. As it turns out, it's a Univox High Flyer. Which is actually a pretty good instrument. Go figure.
How many knobs on it, and how many and what type of pickups are on it?

Musickid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have played the Cello for 7 years, and just last year could save enough, with parents help, to get my own! The sound is absolutly fantastic compared to the rentals I had to use over the years. (the rental ones are usually lacking in quality) Bottom line is I love it and play in my school's string orchestra and some fun quartets. (I also play, if it's allowed, my vocal chords). A smudge of piano and guitar also, hoping to take up a clarinet possibly in the near future...

-Music makes my world go round'

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I can play piano/keyboard somewhat. I have about a year and a half experience with it from music class. I'm not amazing but I'm getting to the point where soon I'll be able to play my own songs. I could definitely be a lot better than I currently am if we could just move a little faster in my class.

Even though I play keys I still wish I could play guitar.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I tried playing Guitar and Bass Guitar, but my fingers were build for typing, not playing chords.
Oh well.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I play Tuba, used to be good at the piano and also have played a wooden bass recorder.

juriev

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I have played the piano for nine years, the violin for eight, and the saxaphone for five. I also compose, i've done that for about three years.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I play piano, guitar, bass, drums, clarinet. I'm always ready to learn a new instrument too!

Ebn14

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
i like to think i can play drums.

i sort of can, but im pretty terrible still.

krebstar

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've been playing guitar for 7 years. I really wanna learn how to play sax, clarinet, mandolin, banjo, and a bunch of other things too!

(un)fortunately i am left handed, and it can be hard to find left handed versions of some instruments... not to mention the price.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I play piano (not awesomely but good enough) and am going to learn how to play the guitar.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i took piano lessons from age 5 to age 16 or so. i got really good, and i can still remember how to play a few impressive classical pieces, but not many.

at about age 15 i taught myself to play the guitar. don't ever let anyone tell you you can't learn it by yourself -- all you need is a chord chart and some determination. it's a really easy, rewarding instrument.

for the past 3 or 4 years i've been learning how to play the fiddle. it's a much harder instrument than guitar or piano. i've taken a few lessons, and i'm still not very good. but i can play probably over a hundred tunes competantly by now, i play in a lot of jam sessions, and i'm in a band. the fiddle is my main instrument now, and i have a lot of fun with it.

last but not least, i'm borrowing a clarinet from a friend of mine, and trying to learn how to play it. i'm getting skype lessons from a certain clarinet-playing member of ADISC, who knows who he is. *pokes* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.