Anyone play any intsruments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Secret

Does anyone here play any instruments? I am talking about drums , bass , guitar , trombone , singing , banjo , piano , cello , violin ETC ETC.Do you play them with anyone? Whats your bands genre? Do you like playing? Be sure to show us your instrument to!

I will start it off.

I play electric and acoustic guitar, and a tiny bit of bass with my band. I mostly like early 60s and 50s rock with some metal once in a while, but I predominitley play blues.

My current guitar AKA "My baby" LMAO Its a Gibson firebird reverse

My second guitar that I handmade except for the neck. It took about a year with staining the wood and carving wood drawing circuit diagrams setting it up and everything. Its specificly made to look like a tele, right now its painted gloss black and looks much nicer.

Role
Private
I used to the play the clarinet for a few years before my music teachers became a total ass. Kind of a shame really that he was the reason I quit it...

Anyway, I own a couple of synthesizers... uhhh, did own a couple... I recently sold off a Roland SH-101 because I needed the money. Ahh, that had such a great analogue sound to it. Now I'm just left with a microKORG (with vocoder). Many fun times have been had on it. ;)

S

Secret

Lukie do you mean "micro korg" as in the amplifier? cause I think thats what I have!

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I'm learning how to play the guitar....

S

Secret

Oh I mixed it up with the Roland Microcube

Which by the way is the worst friggin amp I have ever used ever!

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
I "play"
Keyboard, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Violin, and the Piano

I won't list what my instruments are.
But: I have a Beringer EroDesk in my house belonging to my father. If there is an instrument I want to play...
I can find it somewhere in my house.... Usually.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I play the trumpet and I've been playing it for about 14 years.

S

stanfordhawks

I play the tuba and trumpet in the school band and tuba in marching band. I also conduct the school band occasionally.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Well, I am learning to play the guitar, still not that good at all though. It's a work in progress.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Well, I am learning to play the guitar, still not that good at all though. It's a work in progress.
Are you kidding me? You're great. (at least for how long you're playing)

I just stopped with the Piano (still have to tell my music teacher that)

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I am an absolutely obsessive guitarist. I play whenever I have any kind of free time, as much as I possibly can. I'm kind of a singer-songwriter, because I love songwriting and stuff too. Anyways, my guitars are a Taylor 714 (love it, still the nicest acoustic I've ever heard) and a 2007 American Series HSS Fender Strat in sienna burst with an ash body (love that combo too and it plays so nice). I plug my strat into a red-knob fender twin. I'll be sure to be buying more guitars (I want one of the new Gibson ES-330s, they look hot!) and music equipment soon, it's just a matter of saving my money!

By the way, love the look of the firebird secret101. It's on my list of guitars I hope to own soon, but Gibsons are not cheap unfortunately.

tiger2

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i play drums
a complete vic firth nut, stick wise that is, 7a american classics.
love em.....
but hey, i use pasite cymbals, excelelnt sound for me, jazz and rock stylings mainly.
im working on getting better hardware, at the moment it's just a $600 cheapo set ($600 sans cymbals)

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Bass guitar, Drums, Piano, Vocals. In no order of proficiency here.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I play in no particular order:
  • piano
  • pump organ
  • pipe organ
  • electronic keyboard
  • guitar
  • harpsichord
  • trumpet
  • French horn
  • flute
  • recorder
  • Glockenspiel
  • cymbals
  • voice

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I play the piano and have been playing since I was little about 2 or 3

I used to play the viola in primary school but quit because the teacher was rubbish and my secondary school dosen't teach viola :(

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I am a keyboardist - although that means I can also play a piano to a small degree. I am interested in learning guitar or saxophone.

Status
Not open for further replies.