Anyone notice when they go without diapers for a few weeks/or shortish time they feel on edge/want to wear more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjd7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hey,

Do other people feel kinda on edge or not settled when they cant wear for a while?

I've recently moved home with my folks for a short interim, as my lease ran out and then I headed overseas; so it was silly getting another place.

But now while im back home it has seriously put a end to my DL'ness. Cant really wear at night cause my olds still like to just walk on in my room in morning on occasion even if the door is shut.. Wearing during the day is out of the question. (Although considering not caring since I can hide under a big mountain of blankets)

So yeah, basically ive been feeling a little on edge..

Typically I used to wear 1-3 times a week at night, and found I usually slept better. Not to mention the convenience during winter.

Plus I tend to feel more relaxed after wearing or knowing I can if I want too.

Im considering taking some with me to wear while snowboarding this weekend, but ill be with a group of friends.. and I dont really want anyone to spy stuff in my bag, so ill probably scratch that idea.

I was going to wear on the 6 hour drive home, but alas I've been roped into hauling friends snowboarding gear in my ute (aus word for pickup truck).

So yes this is bit of a bitch thread, since none of my RL friends are DL/AB etc. Except for a few fleeting social contacts that I haven't spoken too for ages.

In regards to the new feeling stressed/on edge do others get this way? Any advice?

D

Deleted member 221

I'm from aus to :)
I would wear em' during snowboarding, I don't know anyone from aus who would go through their mates backpacks.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah, it seems unlikely your friends would find them.

In the unlikely event that they did, you could claim it's a nightmare getting all your winter gear off to take a piss, and limits your time on the slope. This is, of course, true. You don't have to tell them you actually like wearing them all the time!

And yes, I agree with you. It is tough when you're at home and can't wear as often as you otherwise would.

Ikrit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
me

becuse i don't wear them that often

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Yeah as I mentioned in a blog post that didn't get read... I'm in the third week of a diaper hiatus due to a long stretch of friends and family visiting me this month. I'm getting very crazy! I can't wait until this time next week when I'll finally be alone again! :)

-Gus

dragsnick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Private
I get like that sometimes. I got a huge craving when I was on vacation with my family. I couldn't wear the diaper at all right so I was screwed. When i got home I got this big craving for them wore the same night I got back and over all I've been diapered ever since I got back. every night. XD I'm binging.

muffin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been stressed out and have not got to wear since March. It sucks. I'm getting my driver's liscence soon, so I am anxiously waiting to get some diapers from walgreens.

mjk1090

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I find if I do not wear at least once per week my stress level goes up and I get a huge craving to wear. I just find wearing a diaper a couple time a week makes me feel great and decreases the stress.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hadn't worn for a month or so, and so I drove an hour to my apartment to get some diapers and bring them home for the summer.

I NEEDED THEM!!!!!!!!! ok not really, but you know what I mean.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I've been like this for the past 3 years...only 6 more months till i can get my license and get to the pharmacy haha

modeltoy1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What you need is a plan. Pay attention to your parents schedule, then try to see when and for how long you can wear... It usually will works.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i learning to survive without them, ive got a couple in the wardrobe but i daren't use them. cant wait to go back to uni to wear again

pjd7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Well I ended up driving home solo from the Snow today, 6 hours in the car alone. I stopped off and made a purchase at a chemist on the way.. All is well in the world again.

It was a challenge getting it on in the car on the side of the road. Fortunately I didn't need to stop and use the rest room at one of the highway stops ;)

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It's been about a year now of only occasional wearing (like 1 every few months). It's not less unbearable, but you get used to the unbearableness, if that makes any sense. I could keep going like this, but I don't really want to. Even though I have housemates now, I think I'm going to order some anyways. I'll figure it out.

S

Spearmint

I'm on vacation until the 26th, and I know how you feel. I've been really anxious to order some bambinos, and now it's completely unquestionable that I want to order them, and I HAVE to before school starts, or I'll be left with half a pack of depends for the entire year. An entire pack of bambinos, and a couple depends will last me all YEAR, if I only use about one per weekend, and I won't even be able to wear every weekend. Sorry, I know I'm ranting, because it's a big deal for me. In about a year and a half, I've gone from discovering abdl, stealing pullups from my cousin, to having my own pack of pampers, to buying my own depends at the store, and now my first high quality, true abdl diaper supply that will last me the entire SCHOOL YEAR. It's a great change for me in a short time, and I'm soooo happy.

alleycat009

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
It's been a while here as well before I've worn, and I'm getting cravings like you wouldn't believe, and it's affecting my ability to sleep at night, as well as... relieving some of the adult body functions as well. Weird connection I guess.

But yeah, now that I don't have someone refusing my packages at the door, I should be able to order some again.

Yeah, I can't bring myself to go buy from a store, and the ones at the stores genuinely suck anyways.

abdl86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
It's been a while here as well before I've worn, and I'm getting cravings like you wouldn't believe, and it's affecting my ability to sleep at night, as well as... relieving some of the adult body functions as well. Weird connection I guess.

But yeah, now that I don't have someone refusing my packages at the door, I should be able to order some again.

Yeah, I can't bring myself to go buy from a store, and the ones at the stores genuinely suck anyways.

Like i say nothing is weird. we all like different things.

S

Spearmint

yeah, bambinos are probably the best option. Higher quality diapers, no akward store trips, and you don't have to leave your home.

IanRoberts

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
God dont get me started! they are like smoking! its adictive. as a result of this i was desperate. so desperate that i ended up going crazy and almost stealing a package because of money issues and embarasment (but i didnt). i was to afraid to go outside on the streets in the open to dispose of them so they all ended up in a collosal sized bag under my bed! (i have disposed of it now). :damnpc: :wallbash: god what a horible time that was :damnpc: :wallbash:. i still wear diapers but i dont do it as often because i dont get the chance. its been so busy lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.