Anyone Looking Forward to Classic WoW?

MonkeyBaby94

This flag always reminds me to accept myself.
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
If there is any video game that I love playing while wearing diapers and eating unhealthy food, its Vanilla World of Warcraft.

Is anyone just as excited as me for Blizzard to release it? Or do you think they won't do a good job? Or do you just not care?

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Classic wow was fun but having to go though that again is not , I was somewhat of a hardcore high ranking pvper back in the days ( 3 day AV was crazy) i can log off and log on the next day and it's still the same bg but blizzard now is no longer the blizzard they used to be and although i can't say for others BFA for me is complete rubbish and i didn't liked it.

WOW at that time was the game to go to and at that time when you told people you play wow they were like awesome , nowadays the reaction would be you still play wow? wow imo definitely still have a dedicated playerbase but can no longer hit the numbers and crowd they used to have. Blizzcon was a disaster also.

MonkeyBaby94

Est. Contributor
Role
I agree that retail WoW is complete rubbish, and that's why I look forward to Classic. In my humble opinion, I think it is the greatest video game of all time.

Last edited:

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
Nope. Not looking forward to endless grinding, boring uninteresting content, and mechanically simple raids. Classic isn't going to be this big success story everyone thinks it will be.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I really tried to like WoW back in the day. I had friends who played, so I was predisposed to enjoy it but aside from the lore, it felt too much like a theme park. I've looked over the shoulder of an acquaintance who plays modern WoW and the boss fights look more interesting but I don't think that would be enough to sustain me, either.

If I'm looking for retro gaming, I go back to EverQuest and the Project 1999 server. I hope folks will have fun with old WoW but it's not for me.

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I was until I learned sharding, loot trading, and right click report were on the table and spell batching was off the table. Blizzard is dead, and Activision is wearing the skin.

MonkeyBaby94

Est. Contributor
Role
Is loot trading really happening?

PapaBear001

Come say hello to Papa Bear!
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
WoW sucks. I am waiting for the original Warcraft RTS to come back.

RetroGamerGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I couldnt care less about classic wow. Ive played WoW since the REAL classic wow and seriously...just going back to the old boring quests with no quality of life stuff or ANY of the better classes they released in expansions? No thanks it shoulda stayed in the past