Anyone like YuGiOh Abridged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just curious. It's one of my favorite online passtimes. "It is heavily implied that you are kicking the everloving crap out of me!!!"

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
lol, I don't watch YuGiOh, but I watched about 18 episodes of this and thought it was hilarious. May start watching it again.

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The guy that made it actually voiced 4kids Yugi. In english Lucifer translates to 4kids xD

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Whyyes. yes I do. : D

[insert funny quote from the series here]

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Yami: "Yeah, well at least I'm not adopted."
Kaiba: "What did you just say?"
Yami: "Sorry, did I touch a nerve? Why don't you run home and cry to mommy? Oh that's right, you don't have one."
Kaiba: "Yugi, I respect you as a duelist, but if you continue to act like a petulant child, I--"
Yami: "Hey, everyone, look at me! I'm Seto Kaiba! I have a dragon fetish and I sound like Brock from Pokémon! Screw the rules, I'm in love with Nurse Joy!"
Kaiba: "That's it Moto, you're f%&$-ing dead!"

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
DLGrif, that was awesomeness!!!

And that's from memory, too. I love that episode: "When Yami Met Sally."

"Hey guys, stop developing your characters, we got card games to play!"

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is this one of the new ones? I actually HATE all the newer editions of these shows. I <3 the old, original ones to death though. That goes for yugioh, pokemon, etc.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Love the abridged series but it's been a few months since a new episode.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Me and my two friends at the time actually paid to see the movie. Since we got their early my friend went on to preach that Yugi has to cheat and claim that the heart of the cards is bullshit to the whole theater. Sadly that was the best part of the night. Of course we went to get the promo cards the movie was the real bonus.
----------------
Now playing: Bright Eyes - Lover I Dont Have To Love
via FoxyTunes

Lightning

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I follow it like crazy, I started watching it at the end of season 1.
Love the abridged series but it's been a few months since a new episode.
The video on the site hasn't been updated for months, but Episodes 39 and 40 are on Youtube.

'Thrill as I set all my monsters in defence mode!'

Last edited:
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Me and my two friends at the time actually paid to see the movie. Since we got their early my friend went on to preach that Yugi has to cheat and claim that the heart of the cards is bullshit to the whole theater. Sadly that was the best part of the night. Of course we went to get the promo cards the movie was the real bonus.
[/url]

That was probably my number 1 favorite experience movie theater experience, ever. And I work in a theater. They should make a 5d's movie/live action movie.

M

Matrix Blade

I watch it every now and then for a few laughs. Shoot, who am I kidding, it's great. I've seen most of the episodes. On a side note, there's a video out there that uses clips from the abridged series and the anime to make a battle between Yugis (I can't remember the name though).

I've seen 5D's a few times and it seems pretty cool. It would make a good movie!

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
You have pick a good time waster my friend. naruto abridged was good to.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Since we got their early my friend went on to preach that Yugi has to cheat and claim that the heart of the cards is bullshit to the whole theater.

Actually, it is. On I think the last episode they show him pulling a card out of the middle of his deck o_O

But yeah, Yugioh abridged is just plain awesome.

Best line ever:
"The cake is a lie bitch."

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Is this one of the new ones? I actually HATE all the newer editions of these shows. I <3 the old, original ones to death though. That goes for yugioh, pokemon, etc.
This show needs no explanation because it's voiced by DAN GREEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.