• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Anyone like Penny Arcade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover,
I have a mild obsession with it. They're online comics, mostly about video games.

For the nerds like me.

They're absolutly amazing, the funniest and most original video game comics I have yet come across.

Any one else love them?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
They are okay but I like VGCats better now. I have the first episode of "their" game on Steam and Will get the 2nd.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've always been more of a VGcats fan, although the frequency and quality of those comics has really dipped over the past year.

As far as webcomics in general go, White Ninja, Cyanide & Happiness, the Perry Bible Fellowship and Pictures for Sad Children are probably my favourites.

Role
Diaper Lover,
I've always been more of a VGcats fan, although the frequency and quality of those comics has really dipped over the past year.

As far as webcomics in general go, White Ninja, Cyanide & Happiness, the Perry Bible Fellowship and Pictures for Sad Children are probably my favourites.

Cyanide & Happiness ROCKS. That's my 2nd favorite webcomic.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I hate VGcats. At least, the latest. I think VGcats is more hackneyed than PA, and PA even comes out with some funny ones once in awhile. And they update like 4 times a week. PA used to be my favorite, but...

My favorite webcomic is now Achewood! It takes some getting used to from the first strip but it's the most original and hilarious comic I've ever seen. The art is reused a lot but that's not the point of comics really. Another comic like it is Dinosaur Comics, though those use the same art for every comic. PBF and C&H are also cool; PBF is really funny but never updates, and C&H is either hit-or-miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.