Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
I haven't looked much and I really want one and I was wondering where would be the best place to find one? Thanks!

Not a super helpful reply and probably not something you wanna here, but that's just a highly sought after thing. When it comes to dating within the ABDL community (and, not to at all imply ABDL is exclusively such, but in fetish communities in general) dominants don't really need to make "personals" for people; any potential mommies and daddies here already get swamped with attention from littles who want care, whether those people want the attention or not. Point is, it's not really easy to just seek one out, or to get attention in return for just existing and not being someone significant in their own life.

My partner is dominant and very accepting of + actively participates in my ABDL interests (to the point I would say they are an active ABDL themself now). However, I don't have strong advice to offer or a story to tell about such. They were not ABDL when we met are were barely curious about such, only gaining interest in it because I enjoyed it greatly and "sold" them on how it could be fun (while also making it very clear it was something they wouldn't need to participate in, even if it was something I wanted to do in my alone time). The only thing I can offer is to be open minded and open to trying to meet your partner's needs when searching for someone who will meet your own!

Last edited:
Reactions: Witch, puddlefeet and KittyninjaW
Dating apps

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Magicalgirl101 said:
Dating apps
That's what I thought. Is there any in particular that you would recommend?

KittyninjaW said:
That's what I thought. Is there any in particular that you would recommend?
Bumble and okcupid but the premium is kinda pricey

For the monthly premium is like $36 a month $40 for ok cupid

The best thing to do is find someone first, then introduce them to it..... otherwise, it'll be a long road to finding someone on Fetlife and other sites. It can be scary to introduce a vanilla partner into such ideas, but that's life in the short run.

KittyninjaW said:
I haven't looked much and I really want one and I was wondering where would be the best place to find one? Thanks!
fetlife.com

I know people have very mixed feelings on fetlife, but it is the only site I’ve used since turning 18. I’ve had two non-abdl daddies (BDSM and DDLG) from there, and it’s where I met my current daddy.
I’ve told myself though, that if I were to ever be in a position where I’d want to pursue a new romantic relationship, I would no longer use fetlife and just go the naturally route. But I think if I just wanted some kink play I would definitely go back to there.

Reactions: puddlefeet
Back