anyone know where i can get tena slip ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
its pissing me off, i been looking everywhere for tena slip or somthing like it . i dont want to buy over the internet and i been looking in shops but nothing. does anyone know a shop where i can get them ? i live in london england :dunno:

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
AFAIK, it ain't possible without ordering. If you live in the UK and you won't/can't order just accept that you have a poor selection. You'll have to. To get anything of quality you need to order. Then again, the person to ask is Mickal - him being a Londoner and all.

Role
Diaper Lover
aaawww shit lol i cant order online 1. my mum will open it knowing her and if i tell her not to then she will ask why lol, and 2 ill work in the mornings so there will only be my mum to accept it

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
There's one pharmacy in London that (supposedly) sells Tena slip off the shelf. It's name is "John Bell&Croyden" if I remember correctly (google it) and it's located north of Bond Street tube station (Central and Jubilee lines) in central London.

Peachy

RedApple

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
There's one pharmacy in London that (supposedly) sells Tena slip off the shelf. It's name is "John Bell&Croyden" if I remember correctly (google it) and it's located north of Bond Street tube station (Central, Jubilee and Victoria lines) in central London.

Peachy
I can confirm that have one big shelf dedicated to Tena Slip ;)

£16.99 for Maxi medium, I think £18.99 for Maxi large.

Less than 5 minute walk from Bond Street station

Peachy

Banned
Role
Less than 5 minute walk from Bond Street station
"This is Bond Street. Change here for the Jubilee line and Tena Maxi. This is a Central line train to Diaper City!"

Peachy

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Asda pharmacies used to stock them, not sure if they still do. only one way to find out.....;)

r0bino

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wow, 19 pounds is pretty expensive. Is this the price for 22 or 44 diapers?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Wow, 19 pounds is pretty expensive. Is this the price for 22 or 44 diapers?
22 presumably. However, that probably includes the full VAT (sales tax) rate. If you fill out some form, you can actually get them tax-free in the UK, which cuts 17.5% (if I remember correctly) off the price.
However, I paid 17-something Euros for my last bag of 22 Tena Maxis...including 19% sales tax!

Peachy

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
There's one pharmacy in London that (supposedly) sells Tena slip off the shelf. It's name is "John Bell&Croyden" if I remember correctly (google it) and it's located north of Bond Street tube station (Central and Jubilee lines) in central London.

Peachy
Correct.

Although me and Avery only saw the smallies. I can't fit in them.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
22 presumably. However, that probably includes the full VAT (sales tax) rate. If you fill out some form, you can actually get them tax-free in the UK, which cuts 17.5% (if I remember correctly) off the price.
However, I paid 17-something Euros for my last bag of 22 Tena Maxis...including 19% sales tax!

Peachy
You have to fill out a form to get them tax free? Here in Canada I pay no sales tax(GST) on adult diapers, with no forms or anything.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
when i get the chance i think i will order from online place, no where near me sells anything near adult diapers

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
You have to fill out a form to get them tax free? Here in Canada I pay no sales tax(GST) on adult diapers, with no forms or anything.
not 100% sure but, i think the VAT form reqirement is no longer applicable, in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.