Anyone know what this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Wow... some kind of new cloth diaper? Looks kinda cool. Anyone seen these?

Edit... answered my own question. It's a DTO (Discovery Trekking Outfitters) swim diaper.

I know what I'm ordering for summertime!

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I was fascinated more by the mark on his / her thigh.

A little research later: Information on DTO

"Adjustable, washable swim diaper that is worn discreetly under a regular bathing suit. Effective for persons with bowel incontinence. Very effective. Machine wash, hang to dry. For Adults and children, and custom sizes by request."

Pojodiapers keen observational skills were apparently correct. It is a swim diaper.

The product manufactures website: http://www.discoverytrekking.com/

• High tech stretch polyurethane fabric with soft fleece lining
  • Elastic waist & legs for added security
  • Velcro Style has fully adjustable sizing that opens up flat, for ease in dressing

Minimum cost is $45 to $60 depending on the size.

Even a variety of colors available, joy.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
me too I was completly distracted. How is that guy modeling diapers like that?!?!
I always wanted to be a diaper model, untill I realized how pale my theighs were lol

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
me too I was completly distracted. How is that guy modeling diapers like that?!?!
I always wanted to be a diaper model, untill I realized how pale my theighs were lol
Hehe pale isn't as bad as hairy. For some reason my legs are really hairy, but I'm not hairy anywhere else...just my legs. When I go swimming it looks really weird :(

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
notice the square shaped patch on the guys left (right?) thigh? wonder what that is :S

These look pretty cool too. I wonder how absorbant they are, I dunno if they would be much if they are swim diapers.

Hehe pale isn't as bad as hairy. For some reason my legs are really hairy, but I'm not hairy anywhere else...just my legs. When I go swimming it looks really weird :(
I'm like that too. I've got hardly any body hair but my legs are as hairy as anything :(

Last edited:

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It doesn't come in red my favorite colour :sad: --> :cry:

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
That is probably one of the best looking swim diapers I have ever seen. I have no use for it though, because I would never fo swimming with a diaper. Well I take that back, not anytime in the near future.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I was fascinated more by the mark on his / her thigh.

Well as to the mark on the leg, if it is a girl, as I think it is. That may be a patch march from tanning with a birth controle patch.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
that looks to be the best swim diaper i've seen to date

i wouldnt want to dish out the $$$ for something like this, but hey, maybe if find a job (again) i might try these out...for the shower:tongueout:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Swimming in diapers is fun. I'm ordering some next month.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I have never tried a swim diaper on, but I suppose they're not completely watertight, so #1 simply dilutes itself exactly as it would have done with a normal bathing suit, maybe only more slowly.

One question... since they are mainly effective in containing #2, do you intend to... ehm... give yourself a reason for wearing them? :D

On a more detailed technical note: assuming you've filled up your swim diapers, do they really 100% avoid the "teabag effect" or you go around the pool leaving behind you a brown track in the water? :eek::eek::biggrin:

Sorry for being so graphic but I couldn't avoid picturing that image in my mind....

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Qauttrus I have always wondered this myself. I am not too sure ofthe answer, except off of a life expeirace I can make a good educated geuss.

I used to be a member of a public pool, a very nice one. It had hundreds of members, so there was always little kids there swimming with swim diapers on. Never once did I see the tea bag effect happen out of being there several times so I would assume some how the swim diaper prevents it from doing this.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
there was always little kids there swimming with swim diapers on. Never once did I see the tea bag effect happen out of being there several times so I would assume some how the swim diaper prevents it from doing this.
Still my doubt remains, if you consider that 1) babies produce way less #2 than adults, and 2) we can not assume that all of them fully used their swim diapers while they were in the pool....

One thing I know for sure: I won't be the one to answer my own question with direct experience in a place with other people! :biggrin::biggrin:
(maybe in the middle of the ocean, or on a deserted shore, or in a private pool....:rolleyes:)

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Do you reckon these would be any good just to wear like a normal diaper, I mean like not for swimming?

Role
Diaper Lover
They would work, but they wouldn't be as fun as regulars. That's just my opinion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.