Anyone know of any muscle relaxants that affect the bladder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Incontinent
Well, I know that when I first started to experience my incontinence problems and went to the urologist for it, he couldn't find anything wrong with my bladder, except for the fact that after the tests they determined that I has a "neurogenic bladder" with overflow incontinence. He seemed to think it was caused by my back problems. So after I told my Back surgeon about the problem, and what the urologist had said might be causing it, he said that it wasn't possible, that it was likely caused by the morphine dosage I was taking, and that if I were to stop taking it, the problem would go away. (this is a simplified version of his explanation too). The only problem is, I can't stop taking it because of the constant pain from my back.
But I told my regular doctor and the urologist what the back surgeon thought, and neither of them thought it was the drugs. They both still believe it's something in my spine that's getting pinched off, because it's both my bladder and bowels that are affected.
So you could try to get a script for morphine and see if that does it for you! LOL (sarcasm here, just kidding, don't crucify me!!!)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
1 part smaller bladder (more pee pee time)
1 part diaper trust (for below)
1 part social inhibition loss (so you dont have to conciously say "its ok to pee, i have my diaper on right")
and 1 part TIME (gotta give your sub conscience time to take over the pee thoughts)
A valid insight there... good.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
You know, that's a pretty stupid idea. I can never understand why some people would do such obviously dangerous things just for a brief, brief chance that they'll magically become "temporarily" incontinent.
I am utterly surprised you haven't locked this..

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
one time, many years ago, back when i worked in a factory, we had this girl there, who later got busted for stealing script pads. well, i remember seeing her standing at the controls of the stacker (a large piece of machinery) dazed out of her gourd and peeing her pants and didn't even seem to notice. i really don't think she had ABDL tendancies, no, this was just wierd. i am still trying to figure out what script she wrote herself.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
one time, many years ago, back when i worked in a factory, we had this girl there, who later got busted for stealing script pads. well, i remember seeing her standing at the controls of the stacker (a large piece of machinery) dazed out of her gourd and peeing her pants and didn't even seem to notice. i really don't think she had ABDL tendancies, no, this was just wierd. i am still trying to figure out what script she wrote herself.
Probably vicotin or oxycodiene or any of those mind altering painkillers or anti-depressants. If a person who doesn't need those takes them it will definately make them "space out" for a period of time... get high enough and you will piss yourself b/c your brain is off in lala land and doesn't get the signal that your bladder is full.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You could try getting really drunk, heaps of people piss themselves when they're really blotto

Probably vicotin or oxycodiene or any of those mind altering painkillers or anti-depressants. If a person who doesn't need those takes them it will definately make them "space out" for a period of time... get high enough and you will piss yourself b/c your brain is off in lala land and doesn't get the signal that your bladder is full.
Antideressants aren't mind altering drugs.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Antideressants aren't mind altering drugs.
*sighs* I don't know what medical litterature you subscribe to... but obviously depression is a mental problem. Caused by chemical imbalance, stress, emotional circumstances, etc. Any drug that seeks to correct these problems will fundamentally alter the state of mind of the person taking them... even if it brings them back to a "normal" level of being... it has altered their mental state.

Though in my post I was referring to the pain killers as being mind-altering... not specifically the anti-depressants.

Aaaaaanyways... if you are looking for a "safe" natural diuretic... may I suggest some Dandelion Root... it has been used for centuries in medicines, supplements, and teas for its diuretic cleansing effect. It is relatively safe (as long as you stick to the reccomended dosage) and is cheap and easy to obtain.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Hmm.. looking out at next door neighbors dandelion festooned lawn... too bad he already has other designs on the dandelions (he loves some of those oddball, homemade liquors)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
If he makes dandelion wine he'll be the one pissing himself... just like the herbal supplement... that stuff is potent.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
Uhhh... well... when I was a bit younger, I wanted to train myself to bedwet. I used to use 50-75mg (2 or 3 capsules) of Benadryl to put me into a deep sleep, and several times I woke up wet. I NEVER broke that amount... because I did actually want to wake up. It made me sleep for up to 14 hours.

I eventually used them to regulate my sleep schedule when I would mess it up for school. Actually worked too. The problem with it was you do get slightly high off them... wasn't in my interest.

I have stopped though.

I've also never taken any painkillers or anti-depressants... so I don't know anything about them.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Benadryl will definately put you out for a number of hours... I use them when I get colds a lot... better to just sleep it off.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Well I take Diazepam (similar to Nitrazepam) and my waterworks are fine.

Dunno if it's just me though.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Muscle relaxers Will almost never have the effect you are look for.(Some cases will.) Granted It will make it easier to go when you need to. I've been on them for My back, neck, and Something else.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
i dunno about benadryl, the problem with such things, at least in my case, is that my body has a tendency to fight it, i once took 100mg, still didn't sleep for 4 hours or so, and only for 6 afterwards

Role
Diaper Lover
Women? Lulz, I assume I already spammed this in the thread, but stick to natural stuff, if you view this thread any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.