Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
I am asking because I am thinking about getting one and I don't know what to get. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: JazzBaby
Sadly, there's no simple answer to that question. I have used several over the last, oh 23 years.

Getting the base ring size right for you, is the first hurdle, and then knowing what cage size you can handle is the next.

Go cheap to start off with and work out those two variables, something with a few sizes of back rings to start.

Just received a micro cobra cage off Etsy, with 4 back rings, know a 45mm back ring is comfortable for me, but the cage is stoopidly small, with no room to grow, which was the intention, but definitely not a daily wear, for practical reasons, peeing etc.

There is no sensible answer, i think, experimentation is the way forward.

Started off with a CB-6000 clone, which is easier to put on, but solid rings are better once you get the hang of feeding everything into place. Less likely to slip off.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Last edited:
KittyninjaW said:
I can't seem to access it. It says I don't have permission to activate it. Thanks anyway.
Go to your preferences. You have to select the sexuality option in order to see that forum.

Reactions: CCemma
BabyDenise said:
Go to your preferences. You have to select the sexuality option in order to see that forum.
Just did. It says it will take a hour to take effect. Thanks BTW.

Reactions: CCemma
Hi Kittyninja :)
I tried several ones. General advices from my side are, don't use a too small case at the start, buy one at first which offers different ring diameters that you can test which one fits best and use a additional band like the "selgurfos male chastity device elastic band". If your not sure which ring diameter is the best for you, use the bigger one. It is better for the blood flow.

Personally my favorite chastity cage, which I use from time to time is
but since it is relatively expensive I would not recommend it as first device.

I'm no expert on cages but my brief experience was of being reminded of what I was wearing it on. Granted, this probably resolves with exposure but I'm given to wonder what you want it to do for you? Certainly they are more titillating than negating.

Reactions: PooMinara
Anemone said:
I'm no expert on cages but my brief experience was of being reminded of what I was wearing it on. Granted, this probably resolves with exposure but I'm given to wonder what you want it to do for you? Certainly they are more titillating than negating.
Yeah, I did want to negate my thing like that but from what research I've done, it isn't what I thought. Still, it could but, you know.

KittyninjaW said:
Yeah, I did want to negate my thing like that but from what research I've done, it isn't what I thought. Still, it could but, you know.
Still, from what I've read, it might be worth trying but I will have to shave a lot down there which I would like to do and remove all my body hair which is a lot but it's going to take a while, and I have tried to trim my body hair in my thing and elbows, but I am not good at it. Sorry if that got weird.

Last edited:
KittyninjaW said:
Still, from what I've read, it might be worth trying but I will have to shave a lot down there which I would like to do and remove all my body hair which is a lot but it's going to take a while, and I have tried to trim my body hair in my thing and elbows, but I am not good at it. Sorry if that got weird.

I always shave my legs and pubes while I'm having a hot bath. It doesn't require any shaving foam, and I'm a lot less likely to get razor burns on my thighs. Took me many years to figure that out, but it's made shaving a lot easier for me.

PooMinara said:
I always shave my legs and pubes while I'm having a hot bath. It doesn't require any shaving foam, and I'm a lot less likely to get razor burns on my thighs. Took me many years to figure that out, but it's made shaving a lot easier for me.
Thanks for that.

Reactions: PooMinara
I don't consider myself in the sissy category, but I have played around with a chastity cage this summer. I ordered one of the very short metal ones with a chrome finish off Amazon. Terrance is the brand name, I think. I did measure what needed to be measured and figured out what size ring to order.

There was a very steep learning curve trying to put it on myself. The first attempt was unsuccessful. I had to figure out how to get the nookies to go through the ring. Those guys had to go one at a time and it was a very tight fit. After about three times of getting it properly on, I was pretty good at putting it on, and wearing it is comfortable.

I don't have any desires to leave it on for days or weeks, but it sure is fun pretending what it would be like to truly be locked in that by someone else with absolutely no way to take it off. Now, I can slip Mr. Member out of the top if I wanted, but there is no removing the contraption from the nookies.

Something that never occurred to me until I put it on is that it's emasculating to sit down to pee on the toilet! Pee also splashes around on there and I found myself wiping my front parts with toilet paper while sitting on the toilet. That's a mind-F from my perspective.

I've also worn it to bed under my Rearz diaper about three times so far. I've not gone longer than about 24 hrs wearing it. I concur that it only served to make me very sexually aroused and that I was dripping that one stuff almost continuously from the end of the cage while I had it on.

I also found I needed to do a very close hair trim down there and that in many ways, it was easier to do that trimming while wearing the cage. It keeps the sack stretched out and it's easy to use my trimmer down there.

My advice is go slowly, make sure you're not causing yourself pain, and have fun playing!

• Love
messydiaper said:
I don't consider myself in the sissy category, but I have played around with a chastity cage this summer. I ordered one of the very short metal ones with a chrome finish off Amazon. Terrance is the brand name, I think. I did measure what needed to be measured and figured out what size ring to order.

There was a very steep learning curve trying to put it on myself. The first attempt was unsuccessful. I had to figure out how to get the nookies to go through the ring. Those guys had to go one at a time and it was a very tight fit. After about three times of getting it properly on, I was pretty good at putting it on, and wearing it is comfortable.

I don't have any desires to leave it on for days or weeks, but it sure is fun pretending what it would be like to truly be locked in that by someone else with absolutely no way to take it off. Now, I can slip Mr. Member out of the top if I wanted, but there is no removing the contraption from the nookies.

Something that never occurred to me until I put it on is that it's emasculating to sit down to pee on the toilet! Pee also splashes around on there and I found myself wiping my front parts with toilet paper while sitting on the toilet. That's a mind-F from my perspective.

I've also worn it to bed under my Rearz diaper about three times so far. I've not gone longer than about 24 hrs wearing it. I concur that it only served to make me very sexually aroused and that I was dripping that one stuff almost continuously from the end of the cage while I had it on.

I also found I needed to do a very close hair trim down there and that in many ways, it was easier to do that trimming while wearing the cage. It keeps the sack stretched out and it's easy to use my trimmer down there.

My advice is go slowly, make sure you're not causing yourself pain, and have fun playing!
That helped a bit. Thanks.

I have been a CB6000 wearer for a long while (on and off!) works very well.

I have used a sissy pink Holytrainer as my first chastity device but I only used it for a few hours before I couldn't stand it any longer and removed it. The reality of wearing one for a reasonable period isn't the same as the fantasy so I would be very careful about it. Try a few different types, not too expensive, for a short period of time to see what they are like and to try and find one that is more comfortable for longer term use and then increase the length of time you wear it for to see if it works for you personally or not. Once you find one that you like that you can stand wearing for say a full week then think about giving all/most of the keys to a partner you can trust. Otherwise leave at least one key at home in a safe place for emergencies only just in case your partner loses the other keys or tries to deny you release for longer than you can reasonably cope with.

Reactions: messydiaper
Back