Anyone just sit there in there night diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never rush to change in the morning. If I am not going out I will wear until it starts to leak.

Sometimes I've soiled my diaper in the early morning hours and admit that I'm just tired to change. I'll go back to sleep knowing I will have a typically large BM after coffee. I hate changing and showering only to have another BM within the hour. Once I'm sure I'm done I'll go in for a change and shower. All told, I can be in a messy,wet diaper for 3 or 4 hours. Hasn'treally bothered me. I use Desitin (zinc oxide) and Nullo along with plastic pants. I'll wear a dry 24/7 as a "diaper liner"to keep stool off my cloyh pull-up diaper. Suprerior capacity, comfortable and leak free. It probably sounds like a bit much for most but I'm used to it and usually spend longer periods in a wet, messy diaper during the day just because I hate changing in public. I like to get home for a proper change and shower. I do "air out"daily and havn't had a rash in years. With proper precautions I think I can stay in a dirty diaper for a good part of the day.

I usually wait till about a half-hour before I have to go to work before I change :3

I'll wear it until I absolutely have to take it off. I just love wearing my wet morning diaper and yes I guess that makes me a bit weird, but weird in the nicest sense of the word.

If I am wearing a suitable nappy and it isn't at leaking capacity I will get on the cross trainer for 20-60 minutes before discarding the nappy. Probably wind up an extra hour on average.

Suitable nappies for exercising in especially ones already wet from overnight are not that common for my body shape, ABU Vintage style suit me perfectly while ABU Premiums are just too wide in the crotch, Fabines were pretty good, Abena M4s were ok shape wise but fell apart, Tena Slip shape was pretty good but they are just rubbish nowadays.

I usually drink a lot when I get home so I wake up 2 or 3 times a night needing to pee so it gets pretty logged down there. Sometimes I'll have a big morning bladder and just use it even though it may be soaked if the back has dry padding so it doesn't go to waste.

Until I feel I really need to go and the diaper is already leaking.

Same as most people here said, I keep my diaper on until it leaks. I mostly wet it before going to bed and then top it off in the morning. If it leaks, I'll just take it off and take a shower. If it doesn't, it'll stay on until it leaks hehe

If I'm going to leave the house, I change and shower.

If I'm not going to leave the house, I wait until I've reached capacity, then change out of my diaper and shower.

Sometimes. Depends on the day really and what's going on/what I have to do.

As I don’t wet heavily during the night and wet usually 30 min or so after waking up, I am delaying the change to the last moment before getting out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If my night diaper has more capacity, I wait with changing into my daytime diaper, until after I have had one or two mugs of coffee, because coffee usually triggers a bowel movement, which I conveniently usually only have once a day. It's convenient this way since I don't have to untape my daytime diaper and risk a bad fitting afterwards.

Funny thing is I don't want my wife seeing me in only a t-shirt and disposable diaper, but her seeing me in just a t-shirt and Clothdiaper and plastic pants does not feel as embarrassing to me. Hence in the morning we sit together and drink our coffee in either of our nightgowns, she in her py, me in my diaper and plasticpants.

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

NotTheAverageMan said:
If my night diaper has more capacity, I wait with changing into my daytime diaper, until after I have had one or two mugs of coffee, because coffee usually triggers a bowel movement, which I conveniently usually only have once a day. It's convenient this way since I don't have to untape my daytime diaper and risk a bad fitting afterwards.

Funny thing is I don't want my wife seeing me in only a t-shirt and disposable diaper, but her seeing me in just a t-shirt and Clothdiaper and plastic pants does not feel as embarrassing to me. Hence in the morning we sit together and drink our coffee in either of our nightgowns, she in her py, me in my diaper and plasticpants.

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

I do the same thing, although I'm always in disposable diapers, I love waking up then lounging for an hour or two in my night diaper, usually after 2 cups of coffee my once a day bowel movement occurs. I then take a shower and re-diaper for the day.

I do the same thing actually, 1 to 2 hour in my night diaper, having a breakfast, doing early chores. I'm kind of an early bird therefore I often attend all my chores that most people have scheduled for afternoon to do after work, I do them in the morning pre-work. I also go jogging 3 times a week in the morning and then after the shower I'm putting fresh, comfy day diaper. Back when I was still struggling with being incontinence and all, I had a pretty big mess with my life so I wasn't scheduling those things, I could walk in used diaper for a whole day sitting in a dark room and not caring at all about this, but now that I've set up my mind on the right track I pay quite a big attention to always having a fresh diaper and being fresh and healthy at all.

I normally wet my nappy as soon as I wake up, after I've wet it during the night, and I'd lie in bed for about half an hour before I even get up, after that it varies between right away and about an hour later depending on when my wife decides to change me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James, wonderful!!! Sometimes the darkest of paths lead to the brightest of lights at the end!

Staying in a hotel, so I went down to breakfast this morning in a pretty soaked plastic backed preschool. I love staying in my night diaper until I need to take it off for my morning BM.

I only wear at nighttime anymore, so I try and only buy higher-end overnight diapers that do really well for that amount of time. I always go to be completely dry when I'm laying down to bed, and then tend to go 3-4 times throughout the night.

However, I have--since I was really little--always woken up first thing in the morning having to pee URGENTLY like crazy. To the point where, it would often be a serious pain in the butt if I was...say, out camping in the woods in sub freezing temperatures. So I usually wake up, quickly go pee, and then go about doing other stuff I usually do in the morning like brushing teeth and whatnot. I usually change out of my nighttime one about an hour after waking up, when I go to shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back