• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Anyone into rap/hip-hop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I like rap/hip-hop so your not alone there!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I like a wide variety of artists. Tupac, Notorious B.I.G., Ice Cube, T.I., Xzibit, The Game, Dr. Dre, Ludacris.. etc.. I could just go on..

UltimaOblivion93

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Mainstream is kinda bleh lately. Its getting better though. Only good mainstream is Biggie, Tupac, Ice Cube, Eminem and i guess Kanye. My favorite rapper is Tech N9ne. Definitely. Twista, NWA and E-40 are good too.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Too many artists to name... I'm more into the production side of it though. I make beats and I have a few people I produce.

Korey

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Hehe yeah I like quite a bit of rap and hip-hop.

I usually try to keep diapers and rap music separated tho lol

RobotRock

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm into rap. I'm not really into the mainstream stuff though. I've been on a Murs kick lately.

X

xdeadx

I listen to rap and hip-hop a lot. But I have a random taste in music. So I listen to a lot of Run DMC, NWA, T.I., Kanye West, E-40(just to dance too really), a few others as well. But my favorite is Outkast. They're the best.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I listen to thrash metal but sometimes I listen to latin rap like SPM, Mr Criminal, or Juan Gotti just to name a few

Status
Not open for further replies.