Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I was just curious if anyone is in PA. I am in Blair County. I was wondering if anyone was near me honestly. I would love to get to know people and maybe make some friends.

lmdicken

Bunny75
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I’m from MD.

LilDavey

Crinkly lil guy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Pittsburgh, here

Reactions: ilovemommy

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Saw someone from Williamsport had ordered the little gears box from Tykables about 20 min ago.
Hey I'm a former PA resident. Grew up in a little town called Lehighton. I also lived in Coaldale and Tamaqua before leaving in 2006. Now living in the upper midwest.

Diaperedforsuresince17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Harrisburg area (Camp Hill)

ErieGT

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Erie

Reactions: ilovemommy

PoofsNFloofs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
According to the U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts page, the most recent estimate (July 1, 2021) of the population of Pennsylvania, US is 12,964,056.

Cw3

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
NEPA Here!

BabyTommie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I’m from Delco

DannyJoe

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I'm from westmoreland county, pa

Babyjohn57

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
South Central PA

hanzertas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Philadelphia here.

hanzertas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Nowididit said:
Saw someone from Williamsport had ordered the little gears box from Tykables about 20 min ago.
Hey I'm a former PA resident. Grew up in a little town called Lehighton. I also lived in Coaldale and Tamaqua before leaving in 2006. Now living in the upper midwest.
Beautiful area. I loved going up to Jim Thorpe for a week a few autumns ago.

Last edited:

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hanzertas said:
Beautiful area. I loved going up to Jim Thorpe for a week a few autumns ago.
Yeah I've seen fall foliage and when ppl talk about I'm like...meh..been there, lived it.

I grew up in a heavily wooded mountainous area. We used to hike the Lehigh Canal tow path starting in Weissport all the way to Jim Thorpe or to Walnutport. I grew up over looking the Lehigh River and the Lehigh Canal. All I had to do was walk down the hill and I was at the canal and the river ran less then a few yards beside it. I loved that place as a child. I had lots of diapered adventures there too. I could diaper up and go explore. As a matter of fact I used to hide my diapers in an old junk car that was in the woods by the canal.

Next time you venture to Jim Thorpe for fall foliage I recommend taking the train ride up thru Nesquehoning. Absolutely beautiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: hanzertas

hanzertas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Nowididit said:
Yeah I've seen fall foliage and when ppl talk about I'm like...meh..been there, lived it.

I grew up in a heavily wooded mountainous area. We used to hike the Lehigh Canal tow path starting in Weissport all the way to Jim Thorpe or to Walnutport. I grew up over looking the Lehigh River and the Lehigh Canal. All I had to do was walk down the hill and I was at the canal and the river ran less then a few yards beside it. I loved that place as a child. I had lots of diapered adventures there too. I could diaper up and go explore. As a matter of fact I used to hide my diapers in an old junk car that was in the woods by the canal.

Next time you venture to Jim Thorpe for fall foliage I recommend taking the train ride up thru Nesquehoning. Absolutely beautiful.
Yeah, we thought about doing the train but we opted against it because it was October 2020 and right in the height of COVID times we weren't too keen on being packed in a train.

ilovemommy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I'm from Meadville

ilovemommy

Contributor
Role