Anyone hide this from their spouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleUK1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I know there is no way my SO would ever accept my Abdl tendencies, so could never broach with her. This means I’ll forever have these feelings in isolation. I’ve considered going to events and meeting others but this feels like betrayal. I am stuck in this limbo and can’t decide if reaching out to others behind my wife’s back is the right thing for my mental health or not. Does anyone else have a similar situation and how do you cope?

My wife is very vanilla and I didn’t tell her about my DL side until several years into our marriage.

I know she is a loving and accepting person but hiding this from her all these years was a betrayal of her trust. It hurt her. But, after some talking and explaining why I didn’t have the courage to tell her she came around.

She doesn’t want to participate in anyway but lets me do my thing. Last night I asked her if I could wear “protection” to bed. I’m working on the euphemism. I really want to say, “I want to wear a diaper“ but those are difficult words to say. Also, the “protection” word helps ease us both into this new dynamic. She said it was fine, but, “Don’t expect me to snuggle up on you tonight.”

That may sound a touch harsh but it was said playfully. We spent the previous two nights in bed snuggling, having sex, and enjoying being together.

Most of the advice here on ADISC from those that have successfully navigated this conversation boils down to:

Be honest
Go slow
Prioritize their needs

Last night came several months after I fessed up to her about liking to wear diapers. It came several years after she found out that I wore them occasionally for bedwetting.

Good luck.

Reactions: geka
Good advice thanks splootbutt. I think you’re very brave at sound like you’re very caring about your wife’s feelings. I also care a lot about mine but that’s why I can’t bring myself to tell her as I know she’ll feel like she’s lost the macho hubby she believes she has. Which she does too, as Abdl is just one side of me. I still enjoy being a ‘traditional’ bloke - just one who enjoys wearing nappies!

When I told Abbie the first time, I was so nerves and scared that she would leave me because of them ! I was very fortunate that she was open minded and very loving ,caring about my wetting situation !!

Reactions: Lyric and LittleUK1
PaddedRita said:
When I told Abbie the first time, I was so nerves and scared that she would leave me because of them ! I was very fortunate that she was open minded and very loving ,caring about my wetting situation !!
Fear of rejection is a big thing. I admire your bravery for telling her. Wish I could

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back