Anyone here on SissyKiss forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
The SissyKiss site has been down for me for the past 24 or so hours.
Anyone here visiting and having trouble with that site ?

4 days ago this (ADISC) site was hit and appears to be back to normal.
Don't know if it is related but these things happen from time to time.
And I hate that when that happens ! Really messing with my viewing
pleasures ! Be gone Beelzebub !

I am not a member but I tried to view their site and I didn't have any problems. It looked to me like everything was ok.

Is there a new forum

It is not a new forum - just reorganized - instead of getting one column of recent/current events there are three and I have found that it
takes a considerable amount of time to load - much longer than what was previous (3 times the material thru the same pipe). Confusing
at first but nothing that can't be gotten used to. The stories section which I visit has the same 3 column format and like the main page
takes a bit of time to load. When you find a section topic or something of interest click on it and then the single full page spread opens.
If it takes awhile look at the upper right corner for a "Page List" to drop down - a lot of pages the longer the load time. If you have visited
before and know where you left off - just go to the last page or the one you were last on and resume reading.
On the left margin is an index - if you click on "The Forum" you will be taken back to the old style multi-section scrolling down and clicking
on those of interest.
IMHO - a change that was unnecessary - something not broke needs no fixing - but then I am the 800 lb gorilla that justs like to raise a
fussy issue over changes. You changed WHAT ? Wait till I tell Tarzan about
this he will be swinging from the vines to rescue Jane from the multi column
pitfall. Oh did I mention that with 3 columns the print gets smaller trying to
squeeze into the space of one ! Before I could read this on a Tablet now I
am going to have to get one of dem BIG HD TV screens the size of a billboard !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back