Anyone here into cars?

ARBBB2 said:
THESE ARE A FEW OF WHAT I HAVE NOW
That looks like a Chevrolet 1942 and a Chevy pickup 1955, 1956

Here is My 52 Plymouth

Cambridge.jpg

Reminds me of when I was a kid and those were the cars that people were driving. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time.

Reactions: LonelyFOX
gads i love those pics of your cars! I am more then 100% jealous! I love LOVE old muscle cars. I was born with no mechanical talent at all lol so i could never own one unless i won the lottery

I've moreso been into computers but I'm finding cars is really getting me interested now too...just got a blue 1992 Toyota Paseo not long ago and hoping to tidy it up!

Attachments

• Blue Falcon Marks Peak.jpg
    Blue Falcon Marks Peak.jpg
    776.3 KB · Views: 10
Just a reminder that posting photos of your car, especially with the license plate visible, on here is something of a risk to your privacy as it's very easily traced, especially if you've posted the same picture elsewhere.

Which is why I'm not posting any of mine or really describing my small fleet as they're all fairly distinctive even just by description :censored: the curse of driving interesting cars I guess!

Ya, huge gear head, you guys seen the pur sang on jay lenos garage? Love love love the 1928 type 35, thats MY dream car.

My dream car has always been a '40 Ford hot rod coupe. As a kid, I would build AMT models of them along with a lot of other car models.

KiwiBoi said:
Yup. Started out with an old school 1987 turbo Subaru wagon. That rusted out so got a dual-range Forester. That got written off, so got a Suzuki Vitara which I modded for 4wding. That also got written off so got a JDM Nissan Terrano (Import R50 Pathfinder) with the QD32 diesel and Attesa dual-range 4wd system. Great truck.
And this week I'm going to look at another 87 Subaru touring wagon, just can't stay away from my old subies haha 😂
Subies are the best even here in Canada, i’m on my 7th subie and looking to finally get the STI

Got a steal on a Geo Metro, restoring it. Straight body but paint's punky (that hideous, chalky white amino alkyd paint), I overhauled the little 3-banger, trans & clutch are good. Got 52 mpg on highway; not the fastest but it's fun to drive!

I love cars, don't really have mechanical skills other than basic maintenance, but I love driving them and looking at them! Currently have a 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger, but drive able, old F-150 been in the family 20+ years, 2015 Challenger, and 2019 Jeep Wrangler. Kinda funny how my newer ones are manuals but the old ones are auto lol seems backwards! My dream is a 68-69 Charger

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
JWolf said:
Currently have a 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger

Does your Dart have a Slant 6, or a V8 under the hood?

marantzACDL12 said:
http://autotuningyv.square7.ch/Seite0.html I have tons of screenshots with cars.
But I would think several times about mounting spoilers on real cars and pimping rare or cars or prototypes at all.
"
my friend... Thao Vang Lor. On the condition that you don't chop-top the roof like one of those beaners, don't paint any idiotic flames on it like some white trash hillbilly, and don't put a big, gay spoiler on the rear end like you see on all the other zipperheads' cars. It just looks like hell. If you can refrain from doing any of that... it's yours."

"Gran Torino"! Only watched it once, can't watch it again...ending too sad to take again.

BobbiSueEllen said:
"Gran Torino"! Only watched it once, can't watch it again...ending too sad to take again.
It was sad ending, but def a great movie overall. I would've love to see the car a bit more, but I understand that it there as a key plot point.

Illinoise said:
Does your Dart have a Slant 6, or a V8 under the hood?
She's got an old trusty 318 under the hood. People always seem disappointed to see it's not a 340, but I love her anyway, just a fun cruiser haha. Rebuilt a couple years ago, now has a Comp Cam 268, 4 bbl Holley, and Edelbrock intake, the sound is perfect to me

Here's a supplementary question then; which YouTube channels are people following?

I'm addicted to Project Binky, Soup Classic Motoring and This Old Tony.

I follow a bunch of ppl, but it's normally music and IGN. Why watch ppl that can't drive or proper burn out, when I can get in my badass Chevelle and do it?

Jeepy said:
Any diapered gear heads out there?
yes, yes and yes. im GETTING THE PARTS TOGETHER TO PUT A 6 LITER IN MY VOLVO

Last edited:
Back