Jeepy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Any diapered gear heads out there?

Reactions: armydipr
Extremely into cars here~ Hoping to buy a Ferrari 550 Maranello some day or perhaps a 456M GTA.

I have been into cars as long as i have been into diapers, i have worked in a street rod shop and a junkyard and have owned over 300 vehicles in my life so far mostly ford pickups from the 60s to the late 80s. Right now i am doing a lot of diesel stuff and i dont mean these 2 story chrome wheeled coal rolling sports bar cruising wonders, i mean old school non computer diesels.

Reactions: Lecktroman
WHEN I TURNED 26 I HAD HAD 62 CARS, I HATE TO EVEN GUESS BECAUSE I JUST TURNED 67 AND OWN ABOUT 40 RIGHT NOW, NO CLUE HOW MANY I HAVE HAD, BUT ITS BEEN AWESOME! EAT, LIVE, DREAM, CARS , DIAPERS AND FAMILY!

Reactions: Deleted member 44078 and KiwiBoi
Sigh im really into cars but will never have one i want really. Ive always wanted a muscle car like a camaro or mustang but itl never happen. Im also strange in that i love the Dodge Magnum but its like impossible to find one under 140k miles

Yup. Started out with an old school 1987 turbo Subaru wagon. That rusted out so got a dual-range Forester. That got written off, so got a Suzuki Vitara which I modded for 4wding. That also got written off so got a JDM Nissan Terrano (Import R50 Pathfinder) with the QD32 diesel and Attesa dual-range 4wd system. Great truck.
And this week I'm going to look at another 87 Subaru touring wagon, just can't stay away from my old subies haha 😂

RetroGamerGuy said:
Sigh im really into cars but will never have one i want really. Ive always wanted a muscle car like a camaro or mustang but itl never happen. Im also strange in that i love the Dodge Magnum but its like impossible to find one under 140k miles
I find the best car is always the one you have available. It's all very well having dream cars, but I like to enjoy what I drive too. Kinda like enjoying fine wine, but being happy with a decent tipple day to day. I've always found things to like about all the vehicles I've owned and driven.

I wish I had some of the cars that I owned when I was a kid, man I'd be a happy man! I currently have a Camaro convertible but when I was a kid I owned a 68 Charger, a 73 Chevelle SS and believe it or not one of my all time favorite cars was a 73 Pinto. I use to beat the holly... out of it and she never quit on me ( 4 on the floor). Ive never owned a car before or since that withstood that kind of punishment. The SS was my number one car and I would still own it today if it hadn't been stolen from me. Took all the passion of working on cars out of me. I just rebuilt the engine and two weeks later it was gone!

I'm actually with VW T4, doing myself a lot of his maintenance, not really because I like, but it save some cash.

Yes, indeed.

I love cars. It was a great animated movie, as were the sequals.

past 64 chevy 2 or nova as its become known universally that ir aced and had a few projects here and there that never got finished now happy as a clam in my 04gto 6 speed manual. that has a TON of work into it. wife just picked up a newer rig herself and got rid of her god awful junk nissan altima.

RetroGamerGuy said:
Pretty much all cars become affordable eventually, and if you really want it you'll make it happen - plenty of people out there building their dream car as they can't afford to buy one. Who cares about miles anyway, almost everything can be fixed and rebuilt. If you're in the states you've got it easier than you know - make the best of it!

As for the original question - yes, massive car nut, restricting myself to Land Rovers mostly as the fast stuff is the path to a driving ban and/or a huge accident...

Been into cars most of my life. Had a 68 cyclone that I started working on when I got married. Then it sat for 14 years and sold it. Started a family. Has in a car accident in 99. Said it myself if I am going to have a nice car it has to be now. So I built one. A fat tire pro street. Did all the work my self. I could not afford to buy it. 20 years later I still have it.

I had two cars I raced at the 1/4 mile track back in the 1970's. Once we had children, the racing became less and less. I eventually sold the cars. I still love cars and enjoy watching the Velocity channel on TV. Maybe some day I'll buy something with a lot of horsepower. Still, it's not the same as being young, foolish and going racing on the street, like the Springsteen song.

Driving a 2018 Audi S5 as my daily driver, just did the rear brakes on it yesterday. I have a Currie 9-in. rear end sitting in my house right now that needs to go in our '31 Chevy 5-Passenger Coupe to mate up with the 350 I'm dropping in it...

yeah i really want a muscle car ive been a huge fan of them my whole life. I know this is not one but one of my favorite cars is the 2006 or 7 dodge magnum which is what i was talking about earlier when i said i could only find them for sale with 140k miles

Do not post in all-caps on our forum. It is not allowed.
I AM INTO MUSCLE CARS, AT ONE TIME I HAD A 67 CAMARO CONVERT A 69 CAMARO CONVERT, 4 CAMARO 69 COUPES, 3 69 CHEVELLE CONVERTS, A 427 A 396 AND A 307, ALSO HAD 2 69 CHEVY STEPSIDE SHORT BOXES A 283 AND A 454, A 66 396 CAPRICE TWO DOOR AND A 69 CAPRICE 427 2 DOOR, A 71 CHARGER 383 PISTOL GRIP, A ONE OWNER 49 CHEVY PICKUP, AND TWO 58 BUICKS 1/2 OWNERSHIP, DOUBLED MY MONEY ON ALL OF THEM AND BOUGHT A 7 ACRE FARM, STUPID STUPID STUPID, IF I WOULD HAVE KEPT THEM I COULD HAVE RETIRED WHEN THEY SHOT UP IN VALUE

Not saying that there isn't some overlap, but I think most "car people" actually fall into two subgroups: "Car" people, and "car RACING" people. Car people like to wax their paint jobs; car racing people like to wax the field.

I definitely fall into more of the racing fold. I drive a boring, stock 4-cyl econobox. Which is fine, because its utilitarian purpose is to get me to work during the week, and to the races on the weekend.

Reactions: LeakingOut
Been into cars and nearly anything auto related since I was a baby (First word was "Truck".) I'm mostly into the 90's imports, but have always had a deep love and appreciation for classic Muscle and Hot Rods.

Reading all the cars everyone has had makes me realize I hold on to cars longer than most other car guys.

Back