Anyone here have a wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i do, but the only games i play on it are super mario brothers 3 and mario cart. i'm waiting for super smash bros comes out.

Role
Diaper Lover
I am so glad my roommate has a Wii, this way I can get Brawl without worrying about having enough to buy a Wii too. I can save up for the end of the semester for that :)

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
i have one in my house per se but its my sisters but i play it so yes and no

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeppers, the only online game I own is Pokémon Battle Revolution though. But I preordered Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Angel-In-Diapers

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Once Brawl is out, I need friend codes! Then we can see who truly reigns supreme! (Loves SSB, Zelda ftw)

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Yes, I own a Wii. (Also, a more appropriate question to ask would be, "who else has a Wii?" as, let's face it, of course there will be those with Wiis on this forum. :3) I've pretty much got a lot of the standard games that every good Nintendo fan -- in my opinion, mind you -- should own -- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, etc. (Again, my opinion.)

As for Virtual Console games, my list is somewhat, ermm..."lacking," per cei. I do have a few notable titles, however.

Role
Diaper Lover
I do have a Wii, but it only wasn't for Brawl. I also got my faveorite games Wii Sports, Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles and My Sims.

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Super mario galaxy
Red Steel
Naruto: Clash of Ninja revolution
WiiSports
Mario Party 8
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

If anyone is ever interested in changing wii adressess yo ucan send me a message! ^^

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
We are getting one once they are available here again.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I do. I got lucky my mom works at target and they did not advertise them. SO we knew but most people did not. And they still had some left when we left at noon.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
WOW. I forgot how addictive Wii Sports can be. And it reminds me how fun it was to play WarioWare: Smooth Moves in multiplayer! ^^
The Wii Zapper is really cool, too! *loves his Wii*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIazD1IVrck

Yes, I own a Wii. (Also, a more appropriate question to ask would be, "who else has a Wii?" as, let's face it, of course there will be those with Wiis on this forum. :3) I've pretty much got a lot of the standard games that every good Nintendo fan -- in my opinion, mind you -- should own -- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, etc. (Again, my opinion.)

As for Virtual Console games, my list is somewhat, ermm..."lacking," per cei. I do have a few notable titles, however.
Nuuu, I don't have Radiant Dawn or Corruption but I'm definitely a Nintendo addict! XD
No virtual console stuff, I just have no money for this. T_T
Oh, and I have to buy stuff for my DS too, it's still a great platform.

Let's see... I own Prince Of Persia: Rival Swords, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Link's Crossbow Training, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Pokémon Battle Revolution, WarioWare: Smooth Moves and Super Paper Mario. And I got every WiiWare channel and update and the Internet one for free. =3
It was really hard to find one when it came out, but we managed to find a store that didn't publicly mention receiving Wiis so we could reserve one... I was lucky.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I had one... traded it for a laptop last week...

I got a 360 for christmas... and hadn't touched the Wii sense.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I only have a wee...about 10 times a day. Does that count? :wink:

Peachy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.