Anyone here from MT?

Stacy

Stacy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wasn't born here, but lived here most of my life. :)

HI YA Stacy
Like to send you a very warm Welcome !!
Hope you enjoy your self here !!!

Not sure what MT stands for, but welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

Lol "MT" stands for Montana. Montana is a "state" in the "country" of "The United States of America". Kinda like Ontario is a "province" in the "country" of "Canada". Then there is the "country" of "Mexico". Most members of the USA don't like the Mexicans. They are run by the carteIs, always jumping the border, and causing the USA lots of problems. The "The United States of America", "Canada", and "Mexico" are all "countries" that make up the "continent" of North America. It took me a long time to figure this stuff out, lol.

I’m just a few hours north in alberta :) welcome!

Reactions: PaddedRita
Lumos said:
Not sure what MT stands for, but welcome aboard, from Canada 👋
Lol. MT stands for Montana. Montana is a state in the country of the United States of America. Kinda like Ontario is a province in the country of Canada. Then there is the country of Mexico to the south of the USA. Most members of the USA don't like the Mexicans. They are run by the carteIs, always jumping the border, and causing the USA lots of problems. The the United States of America, Canada, and Mexico are all countries that make up the continent of North America. It took me a long time to figure this stuff out, lol. I don't know why the f*** I spent so much time typing this out

Reactions: PaddedRita and jamiejamie
Rita said:
HI YA Stacy
Like to send you a very warm Welcome !!
Hope you enjoy your self here !!!
Do you live in Montana too?

Reactions: PaddedRita
I’ve lived in Montana all my life

Stacy said:
Do you live in Montana too?

So Sorry tell ya that I don't Stacy ....

Welcome from MT!

badboy2198 said:
Welcome from MT!
Im in Billings. 6 years of school in BZ though. Go Cats!

Stacy said:
Im in Billings. 6 years of school in BZ though. Go Cats!
Hi Stacy. I live in Billings too. I've never been able to find a munch here. 😔

Back