• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Anyone hear of this chatroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
I'm on there now and then. There are two old friends of mine that pay for the server and its mostly people from the former Park Place Crib site. Which I was also there a few months after it started up until its demise, long story with no happy ending really. It's mostly older members that were originally on DPF when it was good and then they migrated to Diaperchat.net, and then on to PPC and now finally full circle to ABplayroom.

Lemme know if you have any questions. Its just kind of interesting how internet friends still stay in groups after being on so many sites. It took me time to find PPC in the beginning but I've also been through about a dozen AB sites that have come and gone in the last 7 years.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Yes, absolutely; it is ridiculous to expect one site to cater to every taste or to expect people not to belong to multiple communities. It is better to be a smaller site with many friends than try to be huge and alone. And for the benefit and protection of our members it is good to know which other sites are out there, and what market they cater to and what sort of members they have, which are dangerous or safe places, which are teen-suitable - or not, and so on.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
I think we have DLtown people on there, not 100% sure but I think some migrated over.

A

annierighthurr

I can't believe you posted that here.
Hey bub it's not your site. choosing not to post it here makes it a competition of this site, which it is not, and i would like to give the opportunity for whoever wants to be a part of the site

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
This raccoon believes it is a service to our own members to promote their going to "good sites" and not bad ones. Which are suitable depends on maturity, and interest; but there are "bad sites" to be avoided, besides the useless and boring DPF and the pedo-ish male onlt Deekers; yet even they offer some useful links or stories. We should befriend good sites which have a pleasant environment and good info and members anyway. Competition is based on quality and service, not isolationism and attack. Listing other good sites is a resource that will keep out members up to date and free to explore safely; this will make our site valuable.

A

annierighthurr

This raccoon believes it is a service to our own members to promote their going to "good sites" and not bad ones. Which are suitable depends on maturity, and interest; but there are "bad sites" to be avoided, besides the useless and boring DPF and the pedo-ish male onlt Deekers; yet even they offer some useful links or stories. We should befriend good sites which have a pleasant environment and good info and members anyway. Competition is based on quality and service, not isolationism and attack. Listing other good sites is a resource that will keep out members up to date and free to explore safely; this will make our site valuable.
:) Yes, exactly. Thank you.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I can't believe you posted that here.
you have a acct. on there if I'm not mistaken.....

but I'm check the site out, and see what I think bout it first, not trying to attack you, jsut saying

wow allot of peeps form here aare also there, wtf.... I must have goting lost lol.

Well I see now, but instead of deleteing this I'll jsut leave it here for everyone to be jsut as confuessed as I am :)

Even thought I understand now

Last edited:

CalebBunny

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
I've been looking for a place like this, thanks. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.