Status
Not open for further replies.

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Check out the site, its basically a hotel and spa for ABDLs! Google Translate

Its an adult nursery, check this out under services:
Many activities can be made to the same daycare for ABDL-Montreal Here is a brief list:
* Change diapers Like almost all visitors are in the layer must also change. Whether for a simple or a large pipi caca, the diaper change is a very special and uses a lot of emotions. All babies and those who pee in their pants are normally held in childbirth. Change diapers as almost all visitors are in the layer must also change. Whether a simple or a large pipi caca, the diaper change is a very special and uses a lot of emotions. All babies and those who pee in their pants are normally held in childbirth. See the wide selection of beds available in the nursery! See the wide selection of beds available in the nursery!
Nap * Try the superb berth. Try the superb nap berth. Nobody can remain in an adult bed and the side bars are closed. Come sleep like a baby. Nobody can remain in an adult bed and the side bars are closed. You sleep like a baby.
* Bain Whether playing submarine to discover fascinating new properties of the bath water or just sprinkle his nanny (try! You see, it's fun!), The bath can be an opportunity relaxation exceptional. Whether playing Bath submarine to discover fascinating new properties of the bath water or just sprinkle his nanny (try! You see, it's fun!) The bath can be an exceptional opportunity to relax.
* Meals A meal is never as good as when the nanny we eat! Meal A meal is never as good as when the nanny we eat! Careful not to spit it all in the face, if not punishment guaranteed! Careful not to spit it all in the face, if not punishment guaranteed!
* Cartoons ABDL-Montreal brought together a number of cartoons. Cartoons ABDL-Montreal brought together a number of cartoons. However, take the trouble to specify what you like to be presented at your visit! However, take the trouble to specify what you like to be presented at your visit!
* Games Several toys aimed at babies and small children are available. Several games toys aimed at babies and small children are available. If you're nice, you can play. If you're nice, you can play.
* Test Try clothing clothing for babies and small children. Try test clothing clothing for babies and small children. Whether it is for girls and boys, a wide choice of clothing waiting for you and new items are added constantly. Whether it is for girls and boys, a wide choice of clothing waiting for you and new items are added constantly.
Punishment * Even the smallest babies deserve punishment when they are bad shots. Even the smallest punishment babies deserve punishment when they are bad shots.
* Normally Fessee punishment favorite nanny anywhere in the world, spanking is effective in demonstrating to the child he did something wrong. Normally, the spanking punishment favorite nanny anywhere in the world, spanking is effective in demonstrating to the child he did something wrong. Particularly when a heater that behind for hours after the spanking. Particularly when a heater that behind for hours after the spanking.
* Circumstances forced to you to describe your fantasies with your guide ... Circumstances forced to you to describe your fantasies with your guide ...
* Education (classes & lessons) Under the strict eye of your coach, you recite your lessons. Education (classes & lessons) Under the strict eye of your coach, you recite your lessons. Unless you prefer a more squarely meeting learning précieuces additions and subtractions? Unless you prefer a more squarely meeting learning précieuces additions and subtractions?
History * Babies and children sleep better when they tell a story. History infants and children sleep better when they tell a story. Come sleep on the magic of a fantastic adventure. Come sleep on the magic of a fantastic adventure.
* Walk to the park depending on temperature and season, it may be a good idea to go for a walk outside the center. Walk in the park depending on temperature and season, it may be a good idea to go for a walk outside the center. Be nice if you want to go! Be nice if you want to go!
* Exit the restaurant There are some excellent restaurants close to the center. Out at a restaurant There are some excellent restaurants close to the center. Note that role-playing is rather limited in circumstances in public. Note that role-playing is rather limited in circumstances in public.
* Pipi-breeches (or poop) Some people think bigger than others, until the accident happens. Panty-pee (or poop) Some people think bigger than others, until the accident happens.
* Humiliation humiliation scenarios based on your most personal fantasies. Humiliation humiliation scenarios based on your most personal fantasies.
Regression * Being forced to be a baby, be speaking with a highly childish language, eating with a spoon. Regression Being forced to be a baby, be speaking with a highly childish language, eating with a spoon.
* Photo is also possible to use the services of photographers partners ABDL-Montreal to take pictures of your session. Photo It is also possible to use the services of photographers ABDL-Montreal partners to take pictures of your session.
* Director of scenarios Many visitors arrive with their nannies that scenario will strive to achieve with the most fidelity possible. Implementation scenarios Many visitors arrive with their nannies that scenario will strive to achieve fidelity with the most possible. Build!

And the rooms are epic too!
# Bed / crib baby specially designed by the official cabinetmaker ABDL-Montreal to be able to meet the needs of the young and greater. Many infantilism were consulted to create a true to the furniture fantasies of everyone. Many infantilism were consulted to create a true to the furniture fantasies of everyone.
# Babies Clothing Whether clothing baby girl or baby boy, a wide selection is available on site for use or for purchase. Whether clothing baby clothes baby girl or baby boy, a wide selection is available on site for use or for purchase. Since ABDL-Montreal has entered into agreements with manufacturers, it is possible to buy all the clothes on the spot. Since ABDL-Montreal has entered into agreements with manufacturers, it is possible to buy all the clothes on the spot.
> More information about the shop> More information about the shop
# Disposable Diapers Large variety of diapers available. We constantly seek new models available all over the world to offer on the spot. Disposable diapers wide variety of diapers available. We continuously seek new models available all over the world to offer on the spot. Models ranging from common to very rare models to be found. Models ranging from common to very rare models to be found. All of that on the spot! All of that on the spot!
# Baby Because babies wear diapers, it must be the change! As baby babies wear diapers, it must be the change! This table is an essential beautifully decorated with childish reasons. This table is an essential beautifully decorated with childish reasons.
# Dinner table / kitchen For children who are nice, everything is in place to serve hot meals and snacks. Dinner table / kitchen For children who are nice, everything is in place to serve hot meals and snacks.
# Wide range of clothing Overalls, bodys, Grenouillère, T-shirts, dresses and other clothing that will give you the youthful look you want! Large selection of clothing Overalls, bodys, Grenouillère, T-shirts, dresses and other clothing that will give you the youthful look you want! Note that most clothes are also for sale for a reasonable price. Note that most clothes are also for sale for a reasonable price.
# A TV spot on TV with DVD player and a wide choice of films for children. A TV spot on TV with DVD player and a wide choice of films for children. You can even make special requests with a minimum of 48 hours. We will do everything to find the titles you are looking for. You can even make special requests with a minimum of 48 hours. We will do everything to find the titles you are looking for.
# Grand sofa on which to expand, even to make a bed for the young guests further. Grand sofa on which to expand, even to make a bed for the young guests further.
# Bathroom nicely decorated Everyone knows, babies and children get dirty: a good bath is required! Nicely decorated bathroom Everyone knows, babies and children get dirty: a good bath is required!
# Facilities for punishment Some children deserve special treatment. Of restraint (straps, © Segufix, belts ...), whips, pallets, hammers are available for the nanny who may need during your stay. Note: Some equipment, however, must be reserved in advance and could result in additional charges. Facilities for punishment Some children deserve special treatment. The restraint (straps, © Segufix, belts ...), whips, pallets, hammers are available for the nanny who may need during your stay. Note: Some equipment, however, must be reserved in advance and could result in additional charges.
Toys # Of course, to hold the babies, toys ranging from baby to mobile horse for the baby. Come discover what lies in the large toy box! Toys Of course, to hold the babies, ranging from baby toys to mobile horse for the baby. Come discover what lies in the large toy box!
# Pacifiers / Sucettes A wide range of pacifiers (or "lollipops" to say our cousins french) is available. Pacifier / Sucettes A wide range of pacifiers (or "lollipops" to say our cousins french) is available. These are all works of art. These are all works of art.
# Plastic, Latex, Rubber ... Several articles are available fetishists, tell you, it is probably possible to get what you are looking for with minimal notice. Plastic, Latex, Rubber, fetish ... Several items are available, tell you, it is probably possible to get what you are looking for with minimal notice.
Phone # With rates on the national and international calls from the telephone network special ABDL Montreal. With telephone rates on the national and international calls from the telephone network ABDL Montreal special.
# Computer / Internet access at high speed The center offers only to those who are friendly, access to the Internet High Speed. Computer / Internet access at high speed The center offers only to those who are friendly, access to the Internet High Speed.
Shop # ABDL-Montreal also will offer the products most in demand by infantilism. Whether it's clothing, special items and quilted for the bed, plastic pants ... even furniture! If you are missing something, tell us and we will find or do work for you. ABDL-Montreal store also will offer the products most in demand by infantilism. Whether it's clothing, special items and quilted for the bed, plastic pants ... even furniture! If you are missing something, tell us and we will find or do work for you.
> More information about the shop> More information about the shop
# Washer / Dryer / Kitchenette As we know that small children have the annoying habit of getting dirty, the washer / dryer are available exclusively for the daycare to make the washing favorite pieces of clothing for children. Washer / Dryer / Kitchenette Since we know that small children have the annoying habit of getting dirty, the washer / dryer are available exclusively for the daycare to make the washing favorite pieces of clothing for children. Convenient for extended stays. Convenient for extended stays

I'm sure it REALLLY expensive to stay at but, its something us *b/dls can dream about...

This place reminds me of the place in "Cody and the baby start over program".
Oh! here's one of a nanny's profile:
Nanny Ruby is a strict nanny from England who just loves to take care of adult babies.

She'll let you see the babies' room, look at you for your size and will undress you. She'll let you see the babies' room, look at you for your size and will undress you. The changing table! The changing table! She will start to apply baby oil all over your body. She will start to apply baby oil all over your body. You will smell and feel just like a baby! You will smell and feel just like a baby! You'll lift your bum and Nanny Ruby will slip a thick diaper under you. You'll lift your bum and Nanny Ruby will slip a thick diaper under you. Then the plastic pants and you're now a real baby! Then the plastic pants and you're now a real baby!

She will put you into a printed ones with a romper over it. She'll help her baby down and take him to the play room where she will put you into the playpen. She will put you into a printed ones with a romper over it. She'll help her baby down and take him to the play room where she will put you into the playpen. In the mean time, she'll fix a bottle for the baby and come over and feed it too you. In the mean time, she'll fix a bottle for the baby and come over and feed it too you.

After a lot of playing, the baby will be tired and will need a nap in the crib.First you will be changed out of your wet diaper. After a lot of playing, the baby will be tired and will need a nap in the crib.First you will be changed out of your wet diaper. While you'll sleep, Nanny Ruby will make cookies in the kitchen. While you'll sleep, Nanny Ruby will make cookies in the kitchen.

R

Rocket_Man55

Hmm never head of it. :3 Dont plan at staying at one anytime soon. :p

kenshi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I think this would be better off in the adult baby forums instead of the teenbaby forums. This place is for adults only.
Even if I was old enough I don't think I would go to one of those places. The thought of being babied by complete strangers feels weird to me.

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think this would be better off in the adult baby forums instead of the teenbaby forums. This place is for adults only.
Even if I was old enough I don't think I would go to one of those places. The thought of being babied by complete strangers feels weird to me.

Now that you mention it, it would be pretty weird :p. I think I got a little too excited when I posted this. how do you move threads? I had no idea it was adult only, :dunno:

E

Error404

Sprinkle nanny! (You'll see, it's fun!)

These guys need a better translator. Reading that shit near killed me.

On another note, bitch be making cookies WITHOUT me?

You completely deny me the most fun part?! I WANNA LICK THE FREAKIN' SPOON.

Zephy

Moderated
Role
Canada is amazing. How can we be so, for lack of a better word, "tolerant" and yet half of the US doesn't even know where we are? That's only one province over :D. Probably won't ever go there, but nice to know it's close.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Moved to AdultBaby forum.

On the subject of nurseries: In my eyes, virtually all of them are not much different from renting a prostitute dominatrix and her dungeon - you're paying someone to perform actions on you that most people consider a sexual fetish.
So they may not put the effort and devotion into their work that you may expect from someone who enjoys being a carer...and does it for free. It sounds more like something to dream of but probably is not much more than a collossal waste of money and disappointment. You know - instant gratification...saves you from spending all the time of finding a real carer, i.e. someone who's not in it for the money.

Peachy

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You completely deny me the most fun part?! I WANNA LICK THE FREAKIN' SPOON.

:smile1: at least you know what making cookies is all about! :D I do it all the time too ^^

on topic: I've heard about it, actually, I vaguely remember another BIG abdl thingy as well, but it's not for me... too many strangers, I'd crawl in my shell instantly and wouldn't allow anyone near! that'd be a waste of money wouldn't it? :p

what I MIGHT want to try is camp blöja someday... maybe... (if you don't know it look it up).

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
I have heard of it and at one time I was invited up to see the place, the trip never happened due to some problems, a few of the guys from another diaper site I frequent live in the city and tell me it's a great place.

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Moved to AdultBaby forum.

On the subject of nurseries: In my eyes, virtually all of them are not much different from renting a prostitute dominatrix and her dungeon - you're paying someone to perform actions on you that most people consider a sexual fetish.
So they may not put the effort and devotion into their work that you may expect from someone who enjoys being a carer...and does it for free. It sounds more like something to dream of but probably is not much more than a collossal waste of money and disappointment. You know - instant gratification...saves you from spending all the time of finding a real carer, i.e. someone who's not in it for the money.

Peachy

I never really thought of it like that, I can see now how much of a waste this place would be. I think I just got a little too excited. I was dreaming of a place like in 'cody and the start over program'. *Sigh* I guess thats not coming true.

Status
Not open for further replies.