Status
Not open for further replies.

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Check out the site, its basically a hotel and spa for ABDLs! Google Translate

Its an adult nursery, check this out under services:
Many activities can be made to the same daycare for ABDL-Montreal Here is a brief list:

And the rooms are epic too!

I'm sure it REALLLY expensive to stay at but, its something us *b/dls can dream about...

This place reminds me of the place in "Cody and the baby start over program".
Oh! here's one of a nanny's profile:

R

Rocket_Man55

Hmm never head of it. :3 Dont plan at staying at one anytime soon. :p

kenshi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I think this would be better off in the adult baby forums instead of the teenbaby forums. This place is for adults only.
Even if I was old enough I don't think I would go to one of those places. The thought of being babied by complete strangers feels weird to me.

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think this would be better off in the adult baby forums instead of the teenbaby forums. This place is for adults only.
Even if I was old enough I don't think I would go to one of those places. The thought of being babied by complete strangers feels weird to me.

Now that you mention it, it would be pretty weird :p. I think I got a little too excited when I posted this. how do you move threads? I had no idea it was adult only, :dunno:

E

Error404

Sprinkle nanny! (You'll see, it's fun!)

These guys need a better translator. Reading that shit near killed me.

On another note, bitch be making cookies WITHOUT me?

You completely deny me the most fun part?! I WANNA LICK THE FREAKIN' SPOON.

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
Canada is amazing. How can we be so, for lack of a better word, "tolerant" and yet half of the US doesn't even know where we are? That's only one province over :D. Probably won't ever go there, but nice to know it's close.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Moved to AdultBaby forum.

On the subject of nurseries: In my eyes, virtually all of them are not much different from renting a prostitute dominatrix and her dungeon - you're paying someone to perform actions on you that most people consider a sexual fetish.
So they may not put the effort and devotion into their work that you may expect from someone who enjoys being a carer...and does it for free. It sounds more like something to dream of but probably is not much more than a collossal waste of money and disappointment. You know - instant gratification...saves you from spending all the time of finding a real carer, i.e. someone who's not in it for the money.

Peachy

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You completely deny me the most fun part?! I WANNA LICK THE FREAKIN' SPOON.

:smile1: at least you know what making cookies is all about! :D I do it all the time too ^^

on topic: I've heard about it, actually, I vaguely remember another BIG abdl thingy as well, but it's not for me... too many strangers, I'd crawl in my shell instantly and wouldn't allow anyone near! that'd be a waste of money wouldn't it? :p

what I MIGHT want to try is camp blöja someday... maybe... (if you don't know it look it up).

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have heard of it and at one time I was invited up to see the place, the trip never happened due to some problems, a few of the guys from another diaper site I frequent live in the city and tell me it's a great place.

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Moved to AdultBaby forum.

On the subject of nurseries: In my eyes, virtually all of them are not much different from renting a prostitute dominatrix and her dungeon - you're paying someone to perform actions on you that most people consider a sexual fetish.
So they may not put the effort and devotion into their work that you may expect from someone who enjoys being a carer...and does it for free. It sounds more like something to dream of but probably is not much more than a collossal waste of money and disappointment. You know - instant gratification...saves you from spending all the time of finding a real carer, i.e. someone who's not in it for the money.

Peachy

I never really thought of it like that, I can see now how much of a waste this place would be. I think I just got a little too excited. I was dreaming of a place like in 'cody and the start over program'. *Sigh* I guess thats not coming true.

Status
Not open for further replies.