anyone have tips for plastic diapers for it to not crinkle?

Jack

drunk
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
i have a job interview tomorrow and im asking for help to make it discreet

Reactions: Angelapinks
Tight boxers over the top?

Probably too late for this, but I have several pairs of plastic pants that really hide the crinkle. I got them on ebay, they were $15 for a 3 pack.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Tighty whities and corduroy pants. Oh and thick thighs so you get the full effect of "vrrp, vrrp, vrrp....

• Haha
Reactions: Jorelaxed and chickpea
swishy pants/shorts

Reactions: chickpea
compression shorts

Reactions: Jorelaxed, PaddedRita and Angelapinks
Just wearing a pair of blue jeans over them works pretty well

Reactions: Miffy and Angelapinks
Dragon64 said:
Just wearing a pair of blue jeans over them works pretty well
That works for me but I rarely want to hide the swish!

Definitely a proper Diaper Cover -- Salk is the most common in local DME stores, if you have time to wait, Gary Wear has good ones, NorthShore just launched their own (Trifecta IIRC) -- layer it thus for best results:

1. Diaper
  2. Cover
  3. Underwear/boxer-briefs - close fitting is better for this layer
  4. Tucked-in undershirt/T-shirt + Button-down
  5. Pants w/ Belt
The Cover suppresses the crinkle, but still makes some noise of its own, underwear (specifically boxer-briefs) do a great job at taking care of the secondary noise, and keeping your pants from sliding on the cover, as it tends to be very smooth and can cause wardrobe malfunctions.

Just be mindful that this setup will almost certainly require an hour or so of airing out in the evening since you're keeping 100% of the moisture locked close to your skin, and the extra heat isn't great for the male anatomy.

Reactions: Jack and Angelapinks
snug boxer briefs over top
then jeans
basically no noise
wear something that covers the waist line.
No one will nottice.
If you wear for need you have rights and protections as an employee dealing with IC

Last edited:
Jack said:
i have a job interview tomorrow and im asking for help to make it discreet
I wear lycra tights over mine to hold everything close to the body. It helps with the crinkle noise of both diaper and heavy plastic pants. I find thinner plastic pants are pretty silent but don't protect from leaks so much.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Cloth backed and good luck on the interview!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Angelapinks, chickpea and 1 other person
My Diaper Covers help out a bunch !!

Reactions: Angelapinks and chickpea
Magicalgirl101 said:
Cloth backed and good luck on the interview!
thanks

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Plastic pants, compression shorts over diaper, or an adult onesie. Having spare change or keys in your pocket might cover sound a bit also.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Angelapinks
LilRy99 said:
Plastic pants, compression shorts over diaper, or an adult onesie. Having spare change or keys in your pocket might cover sound a bit also.
I keep my keys on a carabiner and clip it to my belt loops. Great as masking the crinkle noises.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle and LilRy99
There have been times when I need full diaper protection in the work place. Most days at work I am wearing Tena disposable men's pull up style underwear underneath khaki pants, which make no noise. When I've needed more protection, my go to for the work place is either CVS or Walgreens adult briefs that are cloth backed and also do not make noise. They are also easier to change than the underwear, but unless I'm fighting off a UTI, my disposable underwear stays dry most of the time and there is no need for me to change at work.

On the days I can wear jeans I've gotten by with any diaper, including the big ones. There's too much background noise to hear the crinkling under jeans. And I don't worry about anyone inside my quiet home hearing the crinkle. If I have to do the special walk, I can walk inside my house in jeans in a way that does away with the crinkle sounds, say, if unexpected visitors drop by.

All my other diapered outings are with sweat pants or shorts and I don't worry about crinkle. I like it!

I scored some Rearz Inspire white plastic covered diapers at the Thrift Store yesterday for $6.99 for 12. They are very thick and thirsty for night time but the price has stopped me buying them till now. They do crinkle quite a bit though when you walk.

Last edited:
Reactions: LilRy99
My work pants are a "BDU" style with a rips-stop pattern, and they 100% polyester so they have their own kind of noise, in addition to some underwear over the diaper noise isn't a concern. Even with a MegaMax.

A pair of thick footed tights work really well.

Back