Anyone have tips for Guitar Hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hiya peoples, I'm having trouble playing any guitar hero game on hard mode.. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for me?

I think the reason I have trouble with hard is because my paw is so tiny.. Which is good for somethings but apparently not guitar hero T_T...

So... Tips anyone? Pwease?

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Just keep trying and trying! I kept on practicing and could finally do it! I just cant beat this one song on hard now, its called 35 & 75 i think, its on 7 Live in japan :(

Role
So then no tips? I'm trying my hardest but I'm wondering how other people play hard because I can't hit the orange button... As soon as I do hit the orange button I lose all other positions and end up losing the song....

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Try using the controller and not the guitar xD its alot easier, thats what i do.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
It's called Guitar Hero, not Controller Hero ;)

Here's how I learned; Most people try to stretch their pinky finger over to the orange button, but I learned by moving my whole hand down one button set...

Example:

Most people have their first four fingers in this order:
Green, Red, Yellow, Blue.

So, when an Orange note comes up, I move down one notch, making it in this order:
Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange.

Or sometimes, if it's just one Orange note in the whole fret board that's visible, then I just stretch over my pinky. I've tought myself to do that.

Anyways... my method takes some time to coordinate yourself with, but it also probably the fastest, and more effecive (especially on songs like Cliffs of Dover, One, and Through the Fire and Flames.)

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
OR you could for the same time and effort play a real guitar.

Role
I like your idea mm3, I was trying it before but I get alittle lost in the buttons I think and then I freak out lol

btw, I love your avatar mm3

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
I own a Jaguar HH :D. Fenders ftw!

I love playing around with pedals. It can keep my ADHD satisfied for hours on end! :D

Role
Dude so awesome!

Why am I thinking there should be a furry band... Unless there already is O.O

YoungNastyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Idk if it'll work for you, but I keep my fingers on red yellow blue & orange and stretch my index finger down to green when i need to hit it. I find it much easier than trying to stretch my pinky finger to hit the orange button.

Role
I've been practicing alot trying alot of different things so I'll try your way too ^_^

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
You'll get there, just keep practicing thats what i did!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Practice shifting on a slower speed on some songs...I tend to shift up a fret for everything when I need to play orange

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I like your idea mm3, I was trying it before but I get alittle lost in the buttons I think and then I freak out lol

btw, I love your avatar mm3
Basically, you want to start your fingers on the RYBO part of the guitar, as apposed to the GRYB part. When you shift, make sure you slide your hands so you can feel the little bar of the yellow. That is there to be an indicator as to where you are on the neck. When your middle finger feels it, you're on the orange button, when your ring finger feels it, you're on the green.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
On my guitar the little bar is on the Red and Blue key ;)

That's how I know where my fingers are. They are a god send.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Well no, not really, I stink on easy:smile:, but just keep practicing, I'm sure you'll grasp it!

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Yep, just keep playing songs over and over again xD

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I've been playing Guitar Hero for about a year now, and its come to the point where its really that much fun anymore. I've five-starred every song on Expert in GH3 except Raining Blood. Best advice to give is to keep playing and just having fun, you'll get better.

But for more specific tips... basically, what I do when you have an Orange fret to hold in, like someone else said (can't remember), move your whole hand down, or kind of slide it down. Your pinky should slide from blue to orange when you move it down, get what I mean?

Also don't forget that the Yellow fret has a bump on it so you can tell where your hand is positioned! If you feel the bump on your ring finger, you've got your hand in the Green/Blue position. If you feel it on your middle finger, you've got it in the Red/Orange position. Just helps to know so you can know without looking down... at least it is on the Guitar Hero 2 360 guitar. Not sure how it is in other ones.

Also... don't forget to practice them hammer-ons and pull-offs :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.