Anyone have their bed looking like a little kids?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
This is something that has been on my mind the last couple days. I have a queen size bed and I was wondering if I could find sheets that look like sheets for little kids. You know with pictures of animals or Sesame Street/cartoon characters on it. It would be least nice to have a pillow case for my favorite pillow to be abdl themed.

Reactions: littledreamers333
Yup. My whole bedroom looks like a 8 yr old's bedroom, down to the Pikachu toothbrush and sparkle fruit toothpaste in the bathroom.

1000011338.jpg
1000011335.jpg1000011336.jpg
1000011337.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gnbw4l, denimchicken, BBBen and 19 others
My bedding on my twin size bed is princess pink. The bed has railings on all 4 sides as well. My desk is in this room as my office was turned into my nursery. My credenza is covered in a thin pad as is my changing table and is full of diapers and supplies. My closet is full of diaper covers, packages of diapers, baby dresses and outfits.

Reactions: LittleAndAlone and ChristianDiaperLover
ChristianDiaperLover said:
This is something that has been on my mind the last couple days. I have a queen size bed and I was wondering if I could find sheets that look like sheets for little kids. You know with pictures of animals or Sesame Street/cartoon characters on it. It would be least nice to have a pillow case for my favorite pillow to be abdl themed.
I have a full size bed that became effectively a twin because of my stuffies taking up all of the room lmao. Plus I have random toys scattered all over. I'm gonna be moving soon and I'll have a space dedicated just for this, but for now this is what we're rocking with

Reactions: LittleAndAlone, dbot99 and babybev
babybev said:
My bedding on my twin size bed is princess pink. The bed has railings on all 4 sides as well. My desk is in this room as my office was turned into my nursery. My credenza is covered in a thin pad as is my changing table and is full of diapers and supplies. My closet is full of diaper covers, packages of diapers, baby dresses and outfits.

Attachments

• credenza.png
    credenza.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and ChristianDiaperLover
I have a really cute queen size comforter with pastel colors of planes, trucks and cars that I love!

Reactions: LittleAndAlone, DBabygirl2 and NihilisticPuppet
I ordered this in King Size for my bed.

1712072488707.png

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, Goodnites11, Rezzu and 8 others
I have a whole shelf of plushies, lots of toys, and coloring pages on my walls. I want to make my room even more little kid looking but currently I'd say it looks a lot like a 9-10 year old girl's room despite the fact that I am of legal drinking age. I still have lots of things from when I was a kid, like the aforementioned plushies, and picture books.

Edit: As for the bed itself, it's the same bed I've slept in since I was 5 years old. The blankets are a light purple so overall it looks a lot like a young girl's bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and southeastlittle
I had an ex who gave me Batman and Star Wars sheet sets that fit my bed.

Nothing feels more naughty than adult times on kid style bedsheets.

I have sound some sets that have dino, cars & trucks, and jungle animal.

If it's a date night or something, I'll break out the high thread counts sheets, but most of the time I like the bedding that makes me feel smol.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, LittleAndAlone and NihilisticPuppet
ChristianDiaperLover said:
For a Queen size bed check out Pottery Barn kids. They have a wide selection of queen character sheets and such. They are a bit expensive but if you are looking for them they are great quality.

Can also find non-licensed queen sheets on Amazon, Dino’s, construction, etc.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, LittleAndAlone, Tommy10 and 1 other person
Aside from having the same bedspread since I was like 4 (having always had a double bed or queen its never been a problem), but I've thought of making my bed room slightly more childish appearing... the room itself is basically a less cluttered version of my childhood bedrooms, though.

Reactions: LittleAndAlone
It would be interesting to find out if licensed versions of kid's sheets are available for any size larger than twin or crib.

adam said:
It would be interesting to find out if licensed versions of kid's sheets are available for any size larger than twin or crib.
License stuff is usually limited to twin/single and full/double sadly.

Some of my bed and my bedroom look childish but I want more of it to. My current living circumstances make that an impossibility though. :(

• Sad
Reactions: BBBen and LittleAndAlone
I have the same bed I got when I was 11. It’s a cabin bed with a chest of drawers (broken) and a desk. Currently I’m using my old but well loved ‘Lord of the Rings’ Duvet Cover and I’ve got another one with a tiger on a globe somewhere. I can’t make my room too childish as I live with my mum although when I’m little space I’m like a unpotty trained toddler my room is closer to that of a teenager or preteen. But that’s down to price rather than choice.

I have cars and trucks bed sheets and pillow cases. I sleep with three pillows so the other pillow has a Cocomellon theme. I also sleep with a large baby blanket that also is Cocomellon themed.

Yes. My bedroom always looks like a little kids room. Well actually, so does the bathroom and playroom/office. All of the sheets that I own have cartoon characters on them. The themes rotate between various cartoons or dinosaurs and also include plushies, wall art, and curtains. Currently, I have Paw Patrol on my bed. The Pokémon plushies also have a home on my headboard. I have a full sized bed so it's still fairly easy to find cartoon prints. Someday, I'm hoping to replace it with a racecar bed.1000014819.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MaxDiaper, Gnbw4l, Dry247 and 7 others
Yup I do. Star wars sheets, side rails, and on the same twin bed I had as a kid. I built matching risers to raise it 18". This allows my golden retriever to have his own "fort" with his bed under mine 🤓 . Getting into my bed involves a vault, which is always kinda cute. I did gymnastics as a kid, so there's an added fun factor :)

adam said:
Adam: try Pottery Barn Kids. I know they had all their sets available up to full size, if that helps. The quality of their sheets is superior to anything I've found... by a LOT! The quality comes at a significant price, but it's worth it!

Queen size mattress might be too large for some of the more fun sheet sets. I have cute dinosaurs with "roar" printed on them in twin size. Used to have Spongebob.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Back