Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
What kind of pets do you have / want? Pics are very welcome!

I have:
2 sheep (Azazel + Toriel)
1 cat (Keiko)
1 ferret (Skyy)
pics included <3

MSIlAjt.jpgCOLJzouUwAAFIzd.jpgttter.jpg

Would like a hamster, but I think I have enough animals for now :sweatdrop:

I have a Guinea Pig.
His name is Ernie".

caitianx said:
His name is Ernie".

And he drove the fastest milk cart in the west!

[video=youtube;8e1xvyTdBZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e1xvyTdBZI[/video]

I don't have any pets. I'm allergic to most things with fur, and I've never really liked the idea of keeping a domesticated animal for some reason.

Sheepies said:
2 sheep (Azazel + Toriel)

Oh wow! Okay... I'm not into traditional pets, but I would love a few sheep! I've always liked them! They're so cute and fluffy and I love stroking them! I wish I had a garden big enough!

A friend-of-a-friend runs a riding school and has a few horses. I vaguely like horses (and donkeys, mules, etc.) too -- they all have such different personalities. But there's one horse who is really timid at first and won't let you touch him, but he gradually sniffed me out, licked my hand... then let me stroke him and then give him a hug! And... I almost fell in love! He's so shy and timid, yet really trusting once he gets to know you, and he loves attention! He listens to everything you say.

It's funny. I never really understood why people (especially young girls) could be so obsessed with horses, but I kind of get it now. They are so intelligent, and I can see how much information they try to communicate, and how sensitive they are to information communicated to them. They read body-language so well that I can see how it would be possible to form a really close bond with them.

I'd also like to befriend some elephants. Again... they are so intelligent, and I would love to look into their eyes and help them. But, I wouldn't like to see a captive elephant, and wild elephants probably wouldn't benefit from being stroked by a weird alien species like me, so... yeah... Same with dolphins... and chimpanzees! Oh, I'd love to swim with dolphins and meet some chimps, but... unless they've been rescued and can't be reintegrated into the wild, I'm happy to dream and leave them alone in peace.

I do not have a pet, but I am the un-fire able staff of my cat "Little Sweetie Sweetheart". My avatar is her at about 4 months old.

I've had my dog for about ten years and he's my little boy. His name is Lou; as in "the Lou dog from sublime songs"(they're my favorite band).

We have a golden retriever and she's a hand full. She loves to run and play and she's great company to my wife and myself. Yeah dogs!

Oooh I love dogs. What breed of dogs do you guys like?

Me... I'm torn between huskies and shiba inus.

Would like to have dogs but I live in flea and tick country so that's a no go. Even if they do live indoors, they'd have to be taken out to use the restroom and go on walks.
Surprisingly my sheep don't have any problems with fleas nor ticks. Maybe they just hate the way their blood tastes?

Occasionally I'll see one hanging on their fleece, but they fall off or don't latch on. I'm definitely not complaining though~

I has a lot of animal friends!

There's Feather-Paw and Magic my two rabbits x3
Lexi the kitty cat XD
Pickle and Levi the Degu's
Coffee the Hamster
A milk snake called Ruby Elric; (Or as dubbed by my brothers: "Ruby Jesus Zombie wait it's not a corn snake elric" )
And finally my Leopard Gecko Derick

Have three dogs (again). We've got a Louisiana Catahoula Hunting Dog, an American Bulldog mix, and just a few days ago picked up an eight week old Great Dane pup (she's filling the hole from losing our last big boy in May).

I have three cats, all boys. Two domestic shorthairs and a siamese.

I have 1 dog, he is a service dog before I became chair bound he would help me walk, act as a brace or help me fall without hurting him or me, now he gets things for me if I drop them or need them , he senses my seizures and can get help for me in public and can do so at home by pressing a button linked to Emergency services. I did not have any idea I wanted a dog or would have one like him in my future when I applied for a dog, he and I are inseparable now, I have to spoil him rotten and give him as good a life an "owner" can, I have dedicated my life to him as much as he has dedicated his to me . I swear sometimes I talk to him like he is a person, and often tell him he has to be the spirit of someone who was once in human form, I just have not figured out who yet.

And now your saying I'm a complete nut job, like there was ever a question !

I really love my dog, I even bought him boots for winter so the salt does not hurt his paws if we go out.

When I was getting a dog that became him , there was a National essay contest on what a service dog would do for you ? When I applied for him the agency told me to write one, the prize was your service dog paid for normaly $20,000, I entered my essay thinking nothing of it , a few months later I found out 8,000 people in my County alone entered, my essay was picked as the winner, and I got my dog free not having to pay the $20 grand.

It was the best money I never spent.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'm a big dog lover, if I won the lottery I'd have a dog rescue and a huge pack. My dog is a pound puppy mutt; 1/2 German Shepard 1/4 lab and 1/4 dalmation. He's like a pint sized German Shepard that's black and white.

Crinklebuttt said:
I'm a big dog lover, if I won the lottery I'd have a dog rescue and a huge pack. My dog is a pound puppy mutt; 1/2 German Shepard 1/4 lab and 1/4 dalmation. He's like a pint sized German Shepard that's black and white.
I know this sounds crazy but one of my most favorite TV shows is on Saturday mornings on CBS during there children's lineup called "Lucky dog". He rescues dogs from shelters and gets them to new loving homes, he also has a pack of dogs that live with him permanently, it's the best half hour of television I know of.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

i have two pets a cat named morris and a dog named sofie

How much pets?

I have two pets.

What's it ?

Dog and cat.

What's their both name?

Brownie the dog and Curve the cat.

Can you explain about them?

Yes,
Brownie the dog.
is my best friend in the house.

Colour: Brown and have a little black.
Eyes: Brown
Legs: Short
Favourite Foods: Cookies (i don't know why?)
Other:
When i was born, My father keeping dog for my home play friend.
He is an intelligent dog and kind, always with me in playing and went the way around the house.

Curve the cat.
my mother's pet in my house.

Colour: White.
Eyes: Yellow
Legs: as usual cat
Favourite Foods: Cat foods
Other:
He is Kept when my father and mother married as a wedding gift.
Cute, smart, and sometimes naughty, he often playing with me too, and sleep at sofa when he want to sleep.

That's all

Thanks
Max

Last edited:
I work at a retaurant and people drop off stray cats. I would love to find out who they are and choke-slam to the ground for being terrible pet owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back