Anyone have any pets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two dogs, two cats, two birds, and seven fish.

I have two dogs, both of them are collies.

I have two kitchens Molly and blue

My wife and I have 2 cats.

Let's see 2 lizards bearded dragons. 2 and a half cats. The third cat a brother of one of the cats and stays over when the owner has to work or visit family. And few raccoons. A mother and 4 baby's.

All right go ahead and laugh and get it out of the way, I still have my pet rock from the 70's , they were huge everyone wanted them, until someone realized this guy was making money hand over fist, and went down to the local stream to get a whole family of them free of charge.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Gsmax said:
I have two dogs, both of them are collies.

And both bonkers I bet?

Sent from my bed wearing a diaper

I get along with the occasional stray cats that I will let in my apartment for a warm bowl of milk or a little yogurt. There have been numerous ones over the years.

They have come and gone over the years. One female would wait at my 3rd floor apartment door for me to come home from work at night. I could see her up there as I pulled into my parking space. She would see me coming and clear all three flights of stairs and be right there by the time I parked and opened my car door. I like to think she was genuinely happy to see me but she was probably there mostly for the warm bowl of milk.

Cats are funny creatures. Some are rather needy and like to be scratched and held close while others are more about surveying the entire home before picking their favorite place to lay down for a bit. Some are playful and some are aloof.

As a kid I grew up with dogs and cats but now living in an apartment I find it somewhat impractical. I can be gone long hours of the day and it would hurt me to leave them alone for so long.

I have a dog. He is a cross breed.

Just had the vet out today to give the puppy her next set of shots. She weighed in at 17.7lbs on July 2nd (just over 8wks old) and today she is just shy of eleven weeks, weighing in at 29.3lbs!

I have one dog and 40 gallons of saltwater fish and coral that would take too long to list lol

Yeah but you could do the list well we make Sliders!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I just bought a little baby ball python! It's so adorable and friendly!

Currently between houses so had to downsize but I have one dopey, box-headed dog. A hobby since childhood was collecting local bugs and creepy-crawlies, which developed into a full-blown collection of venomous spiders, scorpions, predatory beetles and a couple of harmless stick insects because I live in Australia. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back