Anyone have any getting caught stories???

Status
Not open for further replies.
littlemoosey said:
I really like that story, very sweet. I never would have had that kind of ending with either of my parents. And the wonderful thing is this Drew, with all you went through when you were little, you have found a beautiful woman to help you along now. :)

Thanks littlemoosey, life is funny. I suffered for so many years. Like alot of us I became AB at a very young age, I was 5. There was no internet so I could not find out why I had this extreme desire to be a baby. I thought I was alone and a freak. I hated myself and was to scared to tell anyone. I was so wrong. If I had only opened up to my parent's and my wife/mommy earlier both have been so understanding.

Yes, my wife is so fantastic for excepting me and letting me be who I am.
It's Sunday morning here in Australia, around 6:30am, Im in my bugs bunny toddler tshirt, SDK dip and frosty plastic pants. My wife is a sleep but once she wakes up it will be a normal weekend baby routine. Dip change, bottle time and then what ever adventure mommy has planned.
Mommy loves our new lifestyle and with each day she is becoming more maternal. She says it's natural for women to love babies its part their makeup to be mommies and that she's lucky she gets to have the cutes baby forever. She doesn't want anything to change. She's happy.

We are closer now then we have ever been.

Me and you have the most wonderful Wife/mommies, they are such beatiful people. We are both very lucky littlemoosey.
I hope your as happy a baby as I am.

I Lov you mommy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brumas94, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
You guys are so lucky. I am not AB so I don’t want the baby treatment, but I would love to have a wife who at least accepted my DL side. Instead she makes me hide it like it’s something to be ashamed of.

• Sad
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Seasonedcitizen
PaddedInPuyallup said:
You guys are so lucky. I am not AB so I don’t want the baby treatment, but I would love to have a wife who at least accepted my DL side. Instead she makes me hide it like it’s something to be ashamed of.

Give her time, when I first told my wife I didn't realise I started pushing it on her and making it all about me. I had so much baby brain peptup inside it all came out at once and I over welmed her so at first she started to pull away and act how your wife is. It took a lot of talking it through so she could better understand. We hit a low point, but then I realised it's not about me but us, I needed to show her how much love there is between us as a couple and as mommy and baby. Things started to change, babies need a mommy and in return babies make mommies the most special person in the world. I made it about us.
The amount of love and caring between mommy and baby is so powerful if you just let thing take time to happen.
I took us years to realise this wonderful love for each other.
Now I don't push anything I just let life follow it's own path.

My wife still like having me as her big boy but the more she become maternal the more I am me, her happy baby boy. Since letting her take control she even inspires regression if I'm not in little mood.

Talk to your wife and give her time.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and littlemoosey
ABdrew said:
Thanks littlemoosey, life is funny. I suffered for so many years. Like alot of us I became AB at a very young age, I was 5. There was no internet so I could not find out why I had this extreme desire to be a baby. I thought I was alone and a freak. I hated myself and was to scared to tell anyone. I was so wrong. If I had only opened up to my parent's and my wife/mommy earlier both have been so understanding.

Yes, my wife is so fantastic for excepting me and letting me be who I am.
It's Sunday morning here in Australia, around 6:30am, Im in my bugs bunny toddler tshirt, SDK dip and frosty plastic pants. My wife is a sleep but once she wakes up it will be a normal weekend baby routine. Dip change, bottle time and then what ever adventure mommy has planned.
Mommy loves our new lifestyle and with each day she is becoming more maternal. She says it's natural for women to love babies its part their makeup to be mommies and that she's lucky she gets to have the cutes baby forever. She doesn't want anything to change. She's happy.

We are closer now then we have ever been.

Me and you have the most wonderful Wife/mommies, they are such beatiful people. We are both very lucky littlemoosey.
I hope your as happy a baby as I am.

I Lov you mommy.

We are lucky, and yes I do love my mommy very very much. I don't take one thing that she does for me for granted, every time it is special.

moosey

Oh lordy i was a really naive kid lol. When i was like...i dunno 9 or 10ish i would go to the local drug store and buy packs of plastic backed diapers and hide them places in my room and try them on. Of course i was so scared of my parents catching me i ended up hiding the wet diapers in a drawer in my room and obviously you know eventually the smell started to make my parents wonder. Needless to say i somehow tried to sneak them outside in a trashbag and bury them in the woods instead of trying to get them in the REAL trash can XD. Later in life i just couldnt take hiding my DL tendancy from my folks and just ended up telling them and got the surprise of my life when they totally accepted me as an adult wanting to buy and wear diapers occasionally

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Abena860 and littlemoosey
I remember two times in particular. My mom ended up catching me both times. During that time I had expressed my interest to both of my parents individually, back when all of this was scary and new, and both of them told me that it was a phase and I would move on eventually. The first time I was caught, I did a piss-poor job of hiding a semi-used Depends in one of our shared bathrooms. This was back when I was on a severe binge/purge cycle too, so the general shame from having another conversation about it with my mom was made even worse by the self-hatred that came with it. The second time I had come to accepting myself a little more. I left a Goodnite in an overnight bag after sleeping over at a friend's place. Basically, I had a small fight with my mom about it, but we both decided to bottle it down and just kinda move on. I haven't talked with either of my parents about these interests for almost 6 years, and I hope to keep it that way. Honestly it's more convenient for everyone involved if they think it was a phase after all.

Once, my mother walked into my room while I was changing and...well, taking care of other business down there. She later apologized for just walking in. Basically, my parents knew but we never talked about it. Actually, I'm fairly pleased with that outcome. No big thing is made of it, just that it's "my business" and that's it.

Others i' ve come out to with mixed results. My ex-wife handled it badly. My most recent ex-girlfriend was kind of ok with it...but it was qualified. Current gf is totally supportive so far. I've also told a couple of friends and most of them accept it.

There was another time where I had tried to hide dirty diapers in the bathroom garbage, and my Mom would somehow realize they were there (even if they were in the middle) and make me aware that she has found the evidence and disapproved and had tried to get me to feel disgusted about it so that I would stop doing it.

Eventually her approach soften and now its awkward at the worse but she doesn't make a big deal out of it anymore.

Two times... 20 tears ago my mother found my pacis. I didn't explain anything, because I was angry for her intrusion in my private place (my room.)
Second was like 5 years ago. Discovered and confronted by the cops...

CrazySmoker said:
Two times... 20 tears ago my mother found my pacis. I didn't explain anything, because I was angry for her intrusion in my private place (my room.)
Second was like 5 years ago. Discovered and confronted by the cops...

As long as you weren't committing a crime I would have probably told the cops I wasn't do anything illegal and told them to Sod off.

Just "rutinary" control, assholed bored cops with nothing to do... First suspect face with suspect hipie-wagen was my one. Somewhere here in adisc I wrote whole story, but is five years ago.

Well here is a new one... a while back I placed an order with Agecomfort but made sure it was for pick up from their warehouse! I wanted nothing sent to my house!!! I got their Under The Sea diapers! (I reccomend them!)

Anyways, 2 months later and this shows up at my house WITH my full name and address on it (covered). Wonder what my wife thought when she pulled it from the mail box, she has no idea I like to wear diapers, but she knows I ordered some onesies recently, I even ordered her a cool pink LFB one but she turned it down.

I just found this very detailed flyer/booklet under my couch.

Side note: I wish I could just tell her but I am too fearful of how it would change how she looks at me, forever.

W
neophyte said:
Well here is a new one... a while back I placed an order with Agecomfort but made sure it was for pick up from their warehouse! I wanted nothing sent to my house!!! I got their Under The Sea diapers! (I reccomend them!)

Anyways, 2 months later and this shows up at my house WITH my full name and address on it (covered). Wonder what my wife thought when she pulled it from the mail box, she has no idea I like to wear diapers, but she knows I ordered some onesies recently, I even ordered her a cool pink LFB one but she turned it down.

Side note: I wish I could just tell her but I am too fearful of how it would change how she looks at me, forever.

View attachment 33038

Right after XP Medical changed hands about a year or so ago I get a pesonal note in the US mail from them with discounts on my latest purchases listed.. The wife had it sitting on the counter and told me I had some mail. I now do my trading with Northshore

neophyte said:

Agecomfort is one of a number of catalogs dealing with various items that can make life much easier for certain people. As you noticed, the catalog has various items in it that DO NOT deal with incontinence.

I would just write this off as one of the unsolicited catalogs you sometimes get in the mail.

I am sure they will take you off their mailing list if you contact them.

I was caught either with or wearing a diaper from age 5-9 so many times ive lost count. Every time though i was spanked for stealing my younger siblings diapers.

Diapers in the house dried up for a year until my brother started wearing goodnites for bedwetting. I was about 10 or 11 years old. Got caught in the process of taking one a handful of times cause my parents knew better by this point and would hide them in their bedroom closet. The one time i successfully got one ended badly. In the past i had never used any of them just wore them and enjoyed how they felt. Well this time i used one for the first time and thought it would be a good idea to poop in it. After cleaning myself up i dumped it in the bathroom trashcan and my mom found it a few days later when cleaning and confronted me about it.

After that i had no access to diapers until i was about 15 years old and my niece was in diapers. Same routine pooped it and this time panicked and tried to flush it... ( very bad idea) it went down but half way through the pipe got stuck. Step dad snaked the toliet and found it. Once again my mom confronted me and at the time i still didn't understand why i liked diapers and couldn't explain it to her. She sent me to a therapist to talk about it which i refused to talk to and she let it go.

Never was really caught again after that but had a few close calls.

One was when i first started wearing adult diapers at age 21 and my brother decided to skip school after lunch with some friends. I was in the living room in just a t-shirt and diaper when i heard the front door open. I was pulling up my pants just as he rounded the corner. Still to this day don't know if he saw anything. If he did he kept it to himself.

Maybe a year or 2 later. My brother was looking for his "water pipe" i had borrowed and ended up opening the plastic storage bin i would keep my dirty diapers in until the house was empty for me to take them out to the trash. Thankfully it was empty and i had just ran out of diapers. But he questioned me why the plastic bin smelled so horrible inside. My excuse was i had a bunch of old shoes in there that i tossed. He didnt really buy it but let it go.

Last edited:
Yesterday i walking to my grandmom apt. I was wearing a abu bumooza medium the diaper is tiny on me. Two of the tapes broke and the diaper fell down my leg. A girl in the passenger seat must have saw my diaper down my leg and laughed.

No big stories but my brother saw that I have diapers when he was over helping me clean my apartment once. He didn't make a big deal about it and still doesn't. I wear when I go to a long movie with him but if he's known he's never said anything. Also he's said anything about the plush animals on my bed. I'm not sure if any other family members know about it but some are on facebook and though I almost never use it I have friends who are ABDL and make posts about it. I'm sorry things didn't go well for those who had bad getting caught exeperiances.

been caught more time than i choose to remember. Mum caught me that many times that by the time i was 16 she just bought me disp nappies for bed. friend walk in when asleep on lounge in just a nappy, been showing out the back of my pants, photoes opened on drives on my computer by mother in law and friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back