Anyone get hit with bacon grease in the eye lid before

Diaperboy27

Est. Contributor
Messages
480
Age
25
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well I’ll tell you what it sure dose suck. (Screaming on the inside here) I’m fine but it still stings it did not get in my eye though.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz and Edgewater
Oo, can't remember. Had loads of little eye mishaps.
An annoyingly annoying one was slicing my eyelid with my fingernail whilst wiping away a bit grit of work. With it being a dirty and dangerous work environment, infection kept trying to creep in and the cut was trying to close itself, but tore open with every blink.

Burnt my willy with a fag, once, whilst sat on the bog and reading a newspaper (the Beano or something 😁) by misflicking the nearly finished fag down the front and into the water. 🤣
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Edgewater, Diaperboy27 and LittleBoyCuddles
Use a cold compress on the eye lid.
Use a cloth to prevent direct contact.
If any vision issues or doesn't heal go to an emergency eye clinic and see an ophthalmologist
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater and Diaperboy27
ade said:
Burnt my willy with a fag, once, whilst sat on the bog and reading a newspaper (the Beano or something 😁) by misflicking the nearly finished fag down the front and into the water. 🤣
I had done something like this too once, bad idea.

Worse was when the wind blew all the embers off into my eyes, fortunately it did no damage, it just surprised me and made my eyes mildly sore for about 10 minutes then I was all good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
SparkyDog said:
Use a cold compress on the eye lid.
Use a cloth to prevent direct contact.
If any vision issues or doesn't heal go to an emergency eye clinic and see an ophthalmologist
I’m all good here it just stung real bad for a minute or two
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
ade said:
Oo, can't remember. Had loads of little eye mishaps.
An annoyingly annoying one was slicing my eyelid with my fingernail whilst wiping away a bit grit of work. With it being a dirty and dangerous work environment, infection kept trying to creep in and the cut was trying to close itself, but tore open with every blink.

Burnt my willy with a fag, once, whilst sat on the bog and reading a newspaper (the Beano or something 😁) by misflicking the nearly finished fag down the front and into the water. 🤣
I was at work one time pumping gas for a car with a fuel neck behind the license plate & I had the fine idea to look right into it (smart idea I know 🤣) it ended up spitting back & got right into my eyes had to clean them out for a while with eye drops & soapy water , ahh the wonders of the human mind & how they rightly fuck up in the most spectacular of ways 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
I never found a reason for enjoying my farsightedness! But having to wear glasses for anything close has likely saved me from any number of such events. Happy to hear that all is much better!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diaperboy27
Yes. It sure hurts like heck. Takes one's breath away. Then the whole world is where the burn is. You brought me back to the memory. Ouch. Hope you feel better. Maybe ice? But dab the ice on and off or your eye might hurt in a different way, too. Sorry this happened to you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Edgewater
Back
Top