anyone ever had dream while they were sleeping about be embarrassment of wear diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LittleDrummerGirl

Haha, i believe that's called a wet dream...maybe your man parts are neglected.

Back to the OP, yeah i've had a few i had one just two nights ago. I was in disney (i have no idea why) and i thought it would be a good idea to sneak and where a diaper under my shorts. Welp, some how i had both accidents in it(Really weird because i remember what it felt like in the dream o_O). Then everyone found out and it was really strange. I soon woke up after being discovered haha.
Define neglected?

L

LittleDrummerGirl

ah. That explains it a lot better than the 5th grade maturity video. :)

Veljie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Yes i have dreams about wearing diapers someone finding out and i had to explane myself. I have this kind of dream three times a week.
Sometimes i beleave it is my brain playing what i call "what if warning" scenerio in my head as in if i do what i do in the dream the following will happen.
Sometimes it's my brain giving me my heart desires.
I know when i go on a binge and purge i can go maby a four weeks without these dreams and then boom i start having them regulary. When this happens i know it's my desires getting the better of me.

I kinda like them although sometimes they make me yuern for diapers when i wake up.

E

EmLamby

I once had a dream that my parents almost caught me with diapers! Now THAT would have been embarrassing...

Claw

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaperfur
I had one particular dream where I was in some anthro-cub form. Im pissed off too, becuase the only existing detail was the fact that I was in an anthro form. Not helpfull, becuase im still trying to build a Sona.

Status
Not open for further replies.