anyone ever had dream while they were sleeping about be embarrassment of wear diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I got question for you had anyone ever had dream while they were sleeping about be embarrassment of wear diaper the reason I’m asking is because had one last not and not sure what to take it as. Does this mean it time to give up wearing diaper or am still mental mind still afraid of what other think even those self-say do not care.

Here the dream I had was in college and had own dorm and the diaper where in my closet in plain view and girl was and flits with me and ask if wear them and do not know what to say. After not giving her answer to walk out and go home as what should do about it and she say she has no idea. This dream was so real as if I was actual embressment about see me with them. Even those in real life I cannot go to college because I have a bad learning disability and cannot work for living.

What your thoughts on this do you think I should do I am really do not know what it mean.

dayannight

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I think we often dream about things that are worrying or important for us and so I have to own up to having had a dream like this at a time when I knew I was going to have to start waering diapers and was worried about how my partner (who was pretty cool about wetting accidents) would feel when I took the plunge and started to wear protection. In the end I need not have worried, but that is not the point here.

It may be that you are needing to work out how to cope with your wish/need to wear diapers and (if my guess is right) you will feel more comfortable and probably have less dreams once you have decided what your attitude to diapers and other people will be. If you need to wear diapers for a medical reason then there is nothing to be ashamed of and you might feel you could "wear them with pride" because they enable you to live life to the full. If you wear for pleasure you have to weigh up the benefits and disadvantages - in just the same way you would if taking any lifestyle decision.

Only you can decide about these things and you are not alone in having to come make decisions. I am sure other people will comment and hope you will get some reassurance from what is said here - but if I am not understanding you right, just ignore what I have written.

Best wishes,though.

Poohbearboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I understand what saying I wear for mental reason because mental disable with mind of child but was not sure what do if this was sign.

L

LittleDrummerGirl

I dreamed about diapers last night. I woke up to find soaked boxers :(.

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Yep, I have a recurring dream similar to yours. In the dream I’m out in public with business colleagues. Suddenly realize I’m wearing only a diaper and plastic pants. Strange part, nobody seems to notice. Can’t figure it out, are they just being polite or do they truly not notice. Look around, there’s no place to hide. Dream ends.

A

alu

You probaly wouldn't want to be found in diapers irl anyway. I dont think its a sign that you should give up, although i have had dreams that have changed my thoughts. I Dream mostly the opposite of you, where being a AB/DL is allright for some reason.

teamaster

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I used to dream that my pants would fall off and everyone would laugh at me for being diapered.It sucked and it was super embarrassing.Anyway, keep wearing.Just be comfortable with yourself!

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have had frequent dreams about me in wet diapers and waking in a room full of fellow soldiers. In the dream I am back in the military and wake up and try to figure a way of getting out of bed without my bed wetting being discovered and ridiculed. I normally wake from sometimes the all too real dream and breath a sigh of relief it was only a dream. I have been retired from the military for almost 15 years and still have dreams similar to this once or twice a month.

WABX

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Me too but i which to be found out then i would not hide any more,

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yep, I have a recurring dream similar to yours. In the dream I’m out in public with business colleagues. Suddenly realize I’m wearing only a diaper and plastic pants. Strange part, nobody seems to notice. Can’t figure it out, are they just being polite or do they truly not notice. Look around, there’s no place to hide. Dream ends.
I have this dream as well, and yes, no one seems to notice except me, and I'm panicking. It's definitely a weird dream.

Addy

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy, Little
I never had a reacurring dream about diapers but for a while in my dreams a friend or family member would walk in on me putting on or changing my diaper.

Dreams are odd, sometimes they have items or events that are important or worry us. Sometimes they are the absolute opposite of a persons persona, for instance a pacifist having dreams where they are in battle. In the end, take your dreams for what they are too you.

JoeMiller

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
last night actually, I dreamed I was at work and couldn't stop pissing, and it was caught on camera by my boss

ShadowSparkyFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Damn, you guys have weird dreams. I never had one of those before. I'm mostly the protagonist of some awesome
oriental fighting movie :D

in my dreams that is :D

Last edited:

ShadowSparkyFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
I control my dreams, you only have to accept the fact that you are in a dream. I know the guy in inception say so as well.
But it works for me, That's why I like nightmares. Mostly it's an army of creepy ass clowns with all kinds of weapons fighting me.
When you control the dream you can at least try to fight back!

kwisy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, , Carer
Yep, 2 nights ago.

Involved my first day back at college next semester. Quite an odd dream and it makes me sad I don't have a room to myself this next semester.

ThatOneGuy95

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer, Other
I dreamed about diapers last night. I woke up to find soaked boxers :(.
Haha, i believe that's called a wet dream...maybe your man parts are neglected.

Back to the OP, yeah i've had a few i had one just two nights ago. I was in disney (i have no idea why) and i thought it would be a good idea to sneak and where a diaper under my shorts. Welp, some how i had both accidents in it(Really weird because i remember what it felt like in the dream o_O). Then everyone found out and it was really strange. I soon woke up after being discovered haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.