Anyone ever been to a BDSM Convention?

Have you ever been to a BDSM Convention?

• Yes, but I don't want to go to another one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
So I just got back from an awesome weekend at a BDSM Convention! It was a complete blast and I want to know if anyone else has gone and loved it and what they got to experience there, the more you tell me what you did the more I'll tell you what happened to me!

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I havn't, I would like to check one out, but not that I'm really anxious about it...

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
maybe I'm not exited because I've never been to one, but then again, I don't really have a master anymore... and it's not fun to go alone :(

Role
But you have the chance to meet a lot of new people, And maybe a potential Master.. Or at least more friends in the lifestyle ^_^

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
true... IF you're really looking for that... I HAVE done some bondage and s&m(see album), but it's not like I'm a genuine slave or something, I just like to be tight up, cuz it feels snug ^^ and because it makes me vulnerable, since the dominant person has to descide when he's releasing me :).

so, I'm not really looking for new ppl to meet, I'm just thinking it might be nice to go there once...

Role
I suppose I can understand that too.. but I am a true slave, I live at my Master/Daddy's house and serve Him at all times ^_^

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I didn't even know there was such a thing as a BDSM convention. But really, not what I'm into. I'm more of a submissive pup, but not the slave/master kind...

Role
Well honestly spirit it's not just for M/s relationships.. it could be Dom/sub or just someone who likes to be tied up.. at most conventions the people are very nice and there is no unconsentual play.. If you don't want something they respect it

And I didn't think to put one up there for people who have held conventions.. I didn't think anyone would have ^^;

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Didn't even know they existed! I always get surprised by how common BDSM is nowadays! I don't mean it's common relative to most things, but it is a lot more common than I always realise.

They actually sound pretty cool. Maybe when I'm older I might have a look - I've always wanted to find out more about BDSM and/or meet some other people into it, but I'm never sure how or where...

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Sounds interesting...I may have to check it out...When I'm older of course

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Not really an option for me there. I'd kinda like to someday, but I'm not really worried about it. It's kinda "Maybe I'd like to go to one, but I'm not really sure." And I'd only go if I had a girlfriend to go with me.

Role
Diaper Lover
I guess I'd like to go to one just to see what its like and iono though, I don't know why I'd want to get into it.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Does Folsem(sp) street fair count?

It's in SF every year. I'm gonna go this year.... even though I'm not really into BDSM.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think it would give me nightmares T_T

I remember one time when I was around 9 I was visiting family in New York City. Near the place we stayed there was a sex shop and in the front display was a full leather suit complete with a gas mask - gosh, that thing gave me the creeps! I always dreaded walking past it whenever we went outside to go someplace.

Anyway even though I'm an old man now and no longer scared by such things I still think what I'd be likely to encounter and a BDSM convention would provoke a visceral response.

D

Doodle

well i went to a bdsm con with my current owner and i loved it ...
i got used as a demonstration for pet play and learned all about how to use singletail whips *murrrrrr*
my master also kept me dressed as a lil girl the entire time and i got to play with another sub who was being kept in diapers as punishment (not that it was all the much punishment to him :p )
anyways i can hardly wait to go to another one except that i have to shave my legs, arms, etc. for the next one :p
-doodle

Role
Doodle it sounds like you'd like to go to the one I went to ^_^
There was a petting zoo one day! There was a really pretty pony girl and a few puppy's and alot of cats! I was a kitty >.<
Was so much fun to pounce around on other pets and play with toys and get treats and pets from people
I <3 behind the ear scritches

Does Folsem(sp) street fair count?

It's in SF every year. I'm gonna go this year.... even though I'm not really into BDSM.
I honestly have no clue what that even is so I don't know if it counts or not ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
well i went to a bdsm con with my current owner and i loved it ...
i got used as a demonstration for pet play and learned all about how to use singletail whips *murrrrrr*
my master also kept me dressed as a lil girl the entire time and i got to play with another sub who was being kept in diapers as punishment (not that it was all the much punishment to him :p )
anyways i can hardly wait to go to another one except that i have to shave my legs, arms, etc. for the next one :p
-doodle
Oooh, that sounds awesome! The more I hear about what goes on at these sorts of conventions, the more I wanna go to one!

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Aww, now I want to go to one...
*Gets googling*

Status
Not open for further replies.