Anyone ever been babysitted as a kid? If you were.. were you ever diapered or did you watch someone get diapered?

kjluvs said:
The funniest thing is that my mom needed an xray earlier this year and they found small fragments of glass still in her arm from 35 years ago!! haha. but yeah i was sad when we moved away from that neighborhood.
Wow, that's pretty wild! Kind of crazy they weren't able to get it all at the time. I hope she told the doctor at the ER "Yeah, but you should see the door!" haha.

• Haha
Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck, thedlguy and kjluvs
I was babysat quite a bit when I was a kid. I have quite a few memories of being in diapers since I was in them for awhile.

I can remember my nanny changing me a lot. I have memories of her changing wet and dirty diapers. I remember one time she asked me if I was wet. I wanted to lie but couldn’t, so I admitted I was and then I got changed.

I also remember when I was 3 and was babysat by a girl who worked in my dad’s office. I remember I was playing in the living room in just a shirt and a diaper and she stopped me to change me because I had a poopy diaper. I remember she laid me on the floor to do it and I remember her wiping me up.

Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck and sinceiwassmall
When I first joined I had written a long story about my first memory. I'll try to make it short.
I was 6 I was playing a game called Operation. You drop these little parts inside this picture of a man. The object is to get those body parts out of the man without touching the sides with this tweaser and setting of the alarm. I had to pee really bad but I was playing and didn't want to leave the game. Well eventually I wet my pants. The baby sitter saw what I did and took me by the hand and said if your going to act like a baby we will treat you like a baby. She put me up on the changing table and completely undressed me. Don't move she said as she took my cloths to the washer and tossed them in. On her way back she grabbed some cloth diapers safety pins and baby powder and back to the table. She put the diaper on set me on the floor and took me by the hand to the kitchen. She grabbed a baby bottle filled it with Kool-aid handed it to me and said ok baby go on outside. She didn't have a back yard but did have a huge front yard complete with swing set and sand box. There I am outside in just a diaper. About an hour later I had to go again and not just pee so I went in and told my sitter I had to go she said well baby that's what the diaper is for and sent me back out to play. Well I really had to go so I did. About an hour later she called out to me and set let's change your diaper. Up onto the changing table I went. She got me all cleaned up and another diaper went on another bottle of Kool-aid and out the door I went. The bottle was to hydrate me so I would need to go pee often. This went on several times more that day and for a few weeks. I found out later in life my father had made the decision that I was to remain in diapers and made the clear to my mother. I suppose that is how I became so accustomed to and comfortable wearing and then using diapers. I've never had a problem going in them since then.

Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck
Shannara said:
When I first joined I had written a long story about my first memory. I'll try to make it short.
I was 6 I was playing a game called Operation. You drop these little parts inside this picture of a man. The object is to get those body parts out of the man without touching the sides with this tweaser and setting of the alarm. I had to pee really bad but I was playing and didn't want to leave the game. Well eventually I wet my pants. The baby sitter saw what I did and took me by the hand and said if your going to act like a baby we will treat you like a baby. She put me up on the changing table and completely undressed me. Don't move she said as she took my cloths to the washer and tossed them in. On her way back she grabbed some cloth diapers safety pins and baby powder and back to the table. She put the diaper on set me on the floor and took me by the hand to the kitchen. She grabbed a baby bottle filled it with Kool-aid handed it to me and said ok baby go on outside. She didn't have a back yard but did have a huge front yard complete with swing set and sand box. There I am outside in just a diaper. About an hour later I had to go again and not just pee so I went in and told my sitter I had to go she said well baby that's what the diaper is for and sent me back out to play. Well I really had to go so I did. About an hour later she called out to me and set let's change your diaper. Up onto the changing table I went. She got me all cleaned up and another diaper went on another bottle of Kool-aid and out the door I went. The bottle was to hydrate me so I would need to go pee often. This went on several times more that day and for a few weeks. I found out later in life my father had made the decision that I was to remain in diapers and made the clear to my mother. I suppose that is how I became so accustomed to and comfortable wearing and then using diapers. I've never had a problem going in them since then.
Oh wow, I bet you felt a little embarrassed at first.. for having to wear a diaper.. love the story though.

Shannara said:
....right.

In other news, I'm the queen of England everyone. Also, I invented the internet, and the toaster oven.

If anyone seriously believes posts like this, I'd urge you to avoid answering calls about extended car warranties. Please.

Regarding the topic of the thread (minus the pile of BS that's here) I potty trained very early, and never regularly wore diapers past like 2 yrs old. However my brother did, and was wearing diapers until he was about 5 (I know because of where we were living at the time), and then pull-ups until a few years afterwards.

We had two babysitters, brother and sister that lived right next door to us - can remember their name to this day (Jackie, and Steven). They were incredibly close to our family, and were sort of like semi-family themselves after babysitting for us for so many years. So evening diaper changes were absolutely par for the course.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck, LilByte and activefit
Dan09 said:
....right.

In other news, I'm the queen of England everyone. Also, I invented the internet, and the toaster oven.

If anyone seriously believes posts like this, I'd urge you to avoid answering calls about extended car warranties. Please.

Regarding the topic of the thread (minus the pile of BS that's here) I potty trained very early, and never regularly wore diapers past like 2 yrs old. However my brother did, and was wearing diapers until he was about 5 (I know because of where we were living at the time), and then pull-ups until a few years afterwards.

We had two babysitters, brother and sister that lived right next door to us - can remember their name to this day (Jackie, and Steven). They were incredibly close to our family, and were sort of like semi-family themselves after babysitting for us for so many years. So evening diaper changes were absolutely par for the course.
i think you're being a bit arbitrailiy skeptical and frankly meanspirited.

Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck, CutePrincess, babybobby and 1 other person
I was 10 years old, it was summer break about 3 weeks into the summer at my babysitters house. There were about 11 of us being watched by her, it was 1993, there weren't many rules about how many kids like there is now. At 10, I was one of the older kids, there were 2 girls that were older, and my sitters son who was 10 as well, then 7 kids, all under 8. By 11 that Monday morning there had already been 3 kids who had wet there pants, one of the 8 year olds included. At lunch, my sitter made an announcement that the next person who wets their pants will be diapered for the rest of the day. I kind of chuckled at this, not thinking she meant someone like me, a big bad 10 year old. I waited until after lunch, went out into the playroom, and pushed a little pee out into my underwear/shorts. Then pushed a little more out for good measure, definitely soaked through. I marched into the kitchen, looked at my sitter and said "oops, I peed my pants". It was at this moment I realized I had made a mistake. Her face turned a shade of angry I hadn't seen in awhile. She marched me into the living room, laid me down on the floor, and removed my shorts and underwear. She asked one of the kids to grab one of the big blue diapers off the shelf, she made me lift my legs, slid the diaper under me, and taped it on. She helped me stand up, took my shirt off, and took my shorts and underwear, I was left with just a diaper on. She came back into the living room and told me I was to use the diaper no matter what, then come find her to be changed. That night when my mom picked me up, my sitter just left me in the diaper, so I had to explain that to my mom the whole way home while still diapered. The next morning when I got there, she had me lay down on the floor, she took off my shorts and boxers again and put me in another Pampers. She told me I was going to wear and use them for the rest of the week for the little stunt I pulled the day before, I was going to take naps in the afternoon, going to have my diaper checked regularly, and wasn't allowed to swim because of the diaper.

Reactions: RothwellBC, Lewis Badger, Rezzu and 3 others
Coonie said:
i think you're being a bit arbitrailiy skeptical and frankly meanspirited.
Quite litterally rule #2 of this site:

2. Be Honest

No lying about who you are, your age/DOB, or what happened to you.
Don’t post a fictional story as if it really happened.

We have a 'Stories' section for a reason. Lying annoys me, if that means I'm 'meanspirited' then so be it I guess.

Reactions: Teddy and LilByte
Dan09 said:

2. Be Honest

We have a 'Stories' section for a reason. Lying annoys me, if that means I'm 'meanspirited' then so be it I guess.
thank you, for saying this, because some people just dont listen.

Reactions: LilByte
Dan09 said:

2. Be Honest

I just disagree that the story is 'obviously a lie,' Especially to the point it'd be appriroate to pretend to know that it was made up

I persoanlly don't find their story to be beyond belief or what i know to be possible. It's not wrong to be skeptical ofc, but i do find it inapprotiate and rude to be se self-assured and dismissive. There are plenty of experiences shared on this site i think could go either way in terms of being true or products of over-active imagination, however to be so egotistical to assume it absolutely had to be a tall tale just because you fimd some elevements hard to believe is overboard.

Reactions: jellyjigger, babybobby and Lyric
Coonie said:
I just disagree that the story is 'obviously a lie,' Especially to the point it'd be appriroate to pretend to know that it was made up

I persoanlly don't find their story to be beyond belief or what i know to be possible. It's not wrong to be skeptical ofc, but i do find it inapprotiate and rude to be se self-assured and dismissive. There are plenty of experiences shared on this site i think could go either way in terms of being true or products of over-active imagination, however to be so egotistical to assume it absolutely had to be a tall tale just because you fimd some elevements hard to believe is overboard.
Thank you for saying that. Not everyone was able to stop wetting their beds early. Some of us had trouble with bedwetting well into our teens and needed to be diapered. In my case, disposables didn't exist and we only had pin on diapers and plastic pants and someone needed to diaper me before I went to bed, even if it was a babysitter.

Reactions: sissybaby34 and babybobby
Coonie said:

They said they babysitter pressured them to drink Kool-Aid, out of a bottle, in order to ENSURE that they peed in the diaper.

With all due respect. Are you serious? What kind of human would do that. You SERIOUSLY believe that's truthful? Come on.

If you don't understand that that is fap-fiction, along with probably 80% of the posts in this thread, then I'm sorry. I can't be of help, and we can agree to disagree.

I'm not denying that there were legit cases where people wore diapers etc genuinely. But that *story* is not one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcusWeeb, LilByte, PCPilot and 1 other person
never thought this thread would go to fake stories...

Reactions: Somewun510
Pawner said:
never thought this thread would go to fake stories...

I'd apologize that others ended up taking this thread to that direction. But, it seems like people are determined to be posting rubbish like that.

Having said that! I do think there's a lot of very genuine memories being shared here! You just have to be able to sift through the nonsense to get to it.

Dan09 said:
They said they babysitter pressured them to drink Kool-Aid, out of a bottle, in order to ENSURE that they peed in the diaper.

With all due respect. Are you serious? What kind of human would do that. You SERIOUSLY believe that's truthful? Come on.

If you don't understand that that is fap-fiction, along with probably 80% of the posts in this thread, then I'm sorry. I can't be of help, and we can agree to disagree.

I'm not denying that there were legit cases where people wore diapers etc genuinely. But that *story* is not one of them.
It's not nearly as much of a stretch as you're acting like it is that a babysitter might make some bizzare game out of it for some reason or another. Be it vindictiveness, arousal, or some other motivation, I don't find it unbeleivable that a babysitter would do something like that

I know you think you're self-evidently correct, which means i'm effectively talking to a self-assured brick wall.

I have no idea which stories here are true or not, and this one isn't the obvious fap fiction you paint it as

Last edited:
Oh boy - well before I start - anyone has a question about my post - you can verify by looking at past posts (and I have been here a while now), I don't recall this exact thing - but you will have to conclude it fits in perfectly!

I have always had a lot of issues and IC among them, NEVER was able to take care of my own diaper, so yes I had a babysitter often enough that obviously had to change my diaper. As I got older, so did they. Eventually if a Girlfriend was not there to help, it was a actual home health aid - and that one hated when I used that term, but essentially that is what she was doing, just got paid more fore it, and insurance paid most of it, but at the time I wasn't looking at, or caring about that. Actually a lot of times (with all) it ended up going way beyond just changing diapers.
Now at the time I didn't even really think about it - just the way things always were, still is - faces of those helping changed throughout the years, but not much about what they were going. Fact is, even all through school not much different while there, still ended up needing the nurse when I needed a diaper change. Never had any of the other things there that made a lot MUCH easier - but there were plenty of times I wish I had - specially once I hit like 7th-8th grade when most other kids were so use to me being in diapers no one (well few anyway) was saying anything about it anymore - but even though I knew it could be useful - just never could bring anything else - but diapers no way could I ever be without.

Dan09 said:
....right.

Funny things are BS to you if that's the case why are you a member I've got nothing to hide both my parents are alive your more welcome to ask them. You wouldn't see the truth if it was standing right there in front of i don't much like lies and liars so take your bull shit and stuff it up your ass I was an abused child and this was one

Yeah, I was dropped off at peoples house before and after school till I was old enough. Sometimes I was asked if I was in a pullup if it was really early and I was sleepy. Still, the lady that watched me had a plastic protector on the mattress of the bed I slept on until it was time for breakfast. I remember being really embarrassed, because my bed at home did not have a crinkly mattress protector! 🤬

Pawner said:
Oh wow, I bet you felt a little embarrassed at first.. for having to wear a diaper.. love the story though.
Yes I did vary much so especially when. We got home I got out of the car and ran to the back door I was scared my friends would see there easy to conceal under cloths but the idea was to treat me like a baby so no over cloths just the diaper now I can't wait to wear a diaper I keep saying I would give anything to go back in time to this point and start over but only if I didn't haft to live thru the pain and trouble from being hit all the time there is a silver lining to the abuse as long as my father was hitting me then my siblings where safe they never got hit as for the diapers I was a bed wetter up until about 15 the diapers he put me in had a silver lining he did it to embarrass me but it did help with the wet bed I can deal with a wet diaper but a wet bed is wet all over my story is a real life story it really happened but I shouldn't haft to prove its right to some idiot if you don't belie my story then don't respond you however seamed to care and thank you for asking yes it was embarrassing when outside not so much inside though

landingxray said:
whenever i was 4, i remember my babysitter for the weekends while my parents were away always diapered me for nighttime. She would pull my pjs down and lie me on the bed, unfolded a diaper, lift my legs up and slide it underneath me, powdered me, then taped the diaper up, and then pull my pj pants over them. She was very cool and funny. She made sure i slept with her in the same bed. I always fell asleep in her neck area while she hugged me to sleep
Awe! 😄 That is so sweet! You had a nice babysitter!

Back