Anyone else wear crocs

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyNotHappy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Recently I got rid of about 50 pairs of adult shoes, many pairs of high heels, ballet flats and dressy boots and replaced them with 14 pairs of classic style original Crocs in all different bright colors with cute jibbitz which are the charms that pop in the holes. Now that it’s getting cooler out I’ve been wearing them with soft leggings and bright colored Pokémon and Rugrats ankle socks. At first my friends made fun of me but since I got rid of all other shoes I have continued to wear them every day for over a month now and no says anything negative. I get so many positive comments on my new look now. They have really helped me feel little all the time. See at My_Daily_Crocs on Instagram

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I prettymuch wear Crocs all the time, though not really for Little feels, but because they actually help my spinal problems a bit. I can walk just a bit further wearing them than regular shoes.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
i wear Crocs or workboots, nowt else. both are the only footwear that are actually footshaped (mind you, i've always worn footwear which has been 'too big', leaving me with naturally shaped feet)
i've tried the cheaper croc-a-likes, but they're all badly shaped.

Littlesweettooth

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I’ve got a single pair of fleece lined crocs I wear all the time, and don’t plan to get rid of ever

CuddleWoozle

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Incontinent
They're pretty much the cause of all my issues. So no.

I had a pair of 'croc-a-likes' that I would slip on to take out the dogs. I went out, there was a super-thin film of frost on the steps and down I went. Fully missed hitting the steps and slammed onto my right hip. Haven't been quite right ever since. :p And have also not liked Crocs or croc-like shoes since. :(

HappyNotHappy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I only wear the real brand Crocs and haven’t had that problem, sorry that happened to you

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
The tread on the bottom will eventually smooth out to the point that they lack grip to keep from slipping. I had a similar experience once and I only wear the name brand. I get them straight from the Crocs Outlet down here.

The trick is to replace them every so often. Mine were a couple of years old by the time it smoothed enough for that to happen to me. Took some doing to get me back up too since I have problems getting up on my own in the best of circumstances heh

HappyNotHappy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I heard the soles wear out but I have 14 pairs and I’ll probably add a color or two this week plus I never wear the same color two days in a row, I don’t even wear every color every week so it’ll be a long while before any wear out and need replacing

GDNTSKID

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I love Crocs. I only have one pair, and they are really comfortable. I bought a pair of blue crockbands with a red stripe in the band. They make me feel little when I wear them. I even bought some Mickey and friends decorations to place in the holes. I only wear them around the house though.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
They're pretty much the cause of all my issues. So no.

I had a pair of 'croc-a-likes' that I would slip on to take out the dogs. I went out, there was a super-thin film of frost on the steps and down I went. Fully missed hitting the steps and slammed onto my right hip. Haven't been quite right ever since. :p And have also not liked Crocs or croc-like shoes since. :(
I had the same problem. I had knock offs, but could only wear them for like 10-2 minutes before my feet would hurt. Threw them out and got actual crocks, now I can wear them for hours without pain. (Not while always standing though, but that's my bad legs not the crocks)

HappyNotHappy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi Slomo, It’s great to hear you’re enjoying your Crocs too. I love your posts, you’re one of my favorites members. I find your insight very encouraging and inspiring. I’m not quite where you are with self acceptance when it comes to just being me and wearing all the time like I truly desire but I’m working on it... thank you

DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I love my Crocs and I need new ones. They are my "I don't want to tie my shoes" shoes.

Zoran

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I love Crocs! My left has dinosaur jibitz and my right has Scooby-Doo. I wish they made the themed ones in adult sizes though and I do like them going to the beach since they don’t care about getting wet.

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I like to wear them, but I find if I don't have good arch support my back get sore. so I have a firm foot bed I use in my shoes. therefore I don't wear crocs for long periods of time.

HappyNotHappy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have seen Mickey Mouse, Captain America and Iron Nan themed Crocs in adult sizes. I hear you though, I love some of the pink princess themed ones but they they don’t have adult sizes. I always wear mine with Jibbitz. I probably have over 100 charms for my Crocs. I wear a different color pair of Crocs everyday, I have even worn 2 different colors, that’s always fun too. #CrocNation

Zoran

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I have seen Mickey Mouse, Captain America and Iron Nan themed Crocs in adult sizes. I hear you though, I love some of the pink princess themed ones but they they don’t have adult sizes. I always wear mine with Jibbitz. I probably have over 100 charms for my Crocs. I wear a different color pair of Crocs everyday, I have even worn 2 different colors, that’s always fun too. #CrocNation
That’s kinda cool. It it does t surprise me that Disney would have their stuff adult size and especially the fact that a lot of that is stuff people have grown up with. You have an amazing amount of jbbitz! I probably have less then 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.