Anyone else sleep better with diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I sleep better //I don't wet in my sleep so don't have to worry about leaks. Did take me awhile to get to point where I wasn't kept up thinking about it, but now if I don't wear sometimes I can't sleep lol..

MellowYellow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I'm not incontinent or such but last night(really morning, I crashed from 7:30-12:30. I don't know why I feel so well rested. Usually it takes 7-10 hours of comatose catatonic to even get the same effect but tonight I just felt like trying something new. Slept deeper, I feel great right now. Anyone else experience this? Just sleeping better diapered?

I think we all sleep better in diapers to be quite honest, I'm not incontinent either, just sometimes when i wear a too restrictive diaper (because I am a guy) it becomes a little uncomfortable, so I tend to use a Tena Super at night and underjams/goodnights during the day!

D

Deleted member 5880

I don't have any continence issues, so it really doesn't make a difference whether I sleep wearing diapers or not.
However, I do definitely miss it when I'm away from home for too long.

Quality of sleep is really more affected by caffeine, alcohol, and bedtime more than anything else for me.

DprdDirtRider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I always sleep diapered for the past few years. My bladder seems to be much more active at night so if I don't wear them I constantly wake up feeling the need to pee and cant sleep until I do... over and over again. When I am wearing my diaper tho I usually dont wake at all. It does not make much sense as I dont wet in my sleep often at all. I think it just lets my mind be at ease.

Doesnt really matter though because being diapered is the only way I like to sleep.

johndoeasdf50

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've tried a few times with Pampers (what I usually wear) and I slept fine but not any better. The problem I have is with ventilation. Pampers get a little sweaty under the sides after sleeping in them all night. A nice coat of baby powder helps but I usually just skip it and sleep in boxer briefs.

aviationchild

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I recently switched to wearing diapers to bed every night. While I am not entirely used to them yet, I have found that changing into one 1 hour before I go to bed helps me get used to being in one before I get in bed. I also don't wet before going to bed, only in the morning or if I wake up in the middle of the night and need to pee.

BenzyD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For myself, it is a bit of both. I DON'T sleep well in that I find myself constantly waking up throughout the night as I toss and turn. I DO sleep well in that despite constantly waking...I wake up feeling pretty fresh.

And I'm ok with this lol. Each time I wake up and hear/feel the diaper, its a comforting reminder.

Tanner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Slept my first night in them last night, I woke up every other hour or so, but for those short times I slept it was a heavy sleep, cause I feel awesome.. Maybe once I get out of the baby diapers and into the Bambinos I have coming I'll sleep better, won't be as tight.. Also helps with the lucid dreaming which usually turns into wet dreams, so much less of a mess in the morning ;)

GoldenHoneyMummy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I'm not incontinent or such but last night(really morning, I crashed from 7:30-12:30. I don't know why I feel so well rested. Usually it takes 7-10 hours of comatose catatonic to even get the same effect but tonight I just felt like trying something new. Slept deeper, I feel great right now. Anyone else experience this? Just sleeping better diapered?

I definitely get a better nights sleep wearing my diapers.:cloud9: They are comfy and cozy. They calm and soothe me and as a result I have a more relaxed and deeper sleep :sleep1: My body gets the full rest it needs and I wake up refreshed, revitalized and in a Happy mood, all ready for the new day ahead.

littlejoanne

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Definitely. The snug pressure and how it puts my thights away makes me sleep literally like a baby. :)

Layne0033

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
I only recently tried sleeping in diapers. Actually this weekend: so while it may be to early to tell for sure, I have noticed that the added bulk between my legs not only feels babyish but has relieved a great deal of hip pain. I am finding this morning, that the wetter my diaper becomes (Bambino), the thicker and firmer it becomes and the better it feels, I'm sure there is a limit.

I have always suffered from hip dysplacia and have searched for most of my adult life for relief. I'll show my age here, but as a child up until about the age of 7 or so, I slept in a Brown Bar.

So, I wonder if I'm just enjoying this new found feeling or is this truly an answer to my hip pain?

DLChad34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I always sleep better and deeper while padded and usually wake up most mornings soggy :p

ginger22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Love sleeping in my diapers. No more getting up at night to pee. I just do it and roll over and go back to sleep.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I sleep a lot better in my cloth diapers and PUL pants. After I crawl into bed within fifteen minutes I'm wet
and fall off to dream land. When I wakeup in the morning I'm soaked. Sometimes I wakeup to pee
and other times I don't.

bluesman62

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I find that I wake up feeling more well-rested than I do when not diapered. Somehow it seems to take away all the stress of the day and the adult world and lets me enter that part of me that is younger and without worries so I am more relaxed when I go to sleep and I usually wake up in a good mood.

MarioDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Sounds very familiair. I also sleep much better and deeper when diapered. Most of the time i only use diapers in the weekends.
Unfortunately i can not pee when lying down, so when i need to go is still need to go out of bed.

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I for sure sleep much better with a diaper on. It's such a great feeling to be padded.

I am a fairly heavy bed wetter though. So with out diapers it can be pretty uncomfortable at times. Then again .. I don't mind wetting the bed now and then, it can be fun in it's own way, till you realize it's cold. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.