Status
Not open for further replies.

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Anyone else love to color in coloring books or thos velvet posters, I would draw but I'm not very good. Coloring really helps me feel little.

quartz200420012

Diaper Historian
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
as a geologist by trade.... I buy colored pencils by the boatload. Sometimes we need some precision coloring for maps.......

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Haha are you shur they are just for the maps?

quartz200420012

Diaper Historian
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
An example... but yes also use my whiteboard and dry erase to draw and then color!!!
CUVIER_BRONGNIANT_1808.jpg

Treacle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I love colouring books, the velvet pictures and dot to dots. I also own some doodle books where it starts you off with a picture that you then finish or embellish. Always done lots of colouring and drawing with my babies.

R

RainbowShy

As a little, coloring books are like a drug. lol I always buy new crayons almost everyday. However, I have to be in the coloring mood. I also never finish coloring my pictures because of my ADHD either. hehe

Samthepup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
Totally just remembered I have a Scooby-Doo book that needs a coloring. I know what I'm doing tomorrow. :3

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
Coloring books are lots of fun.
Been a long time I actually colored in one.
Tho I do look through them time to time in stores.

Just how the paper feels, and the line art looks
like takes me back to younger years.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I love coloring. I'm out of coloring books at this point, but I was thinking of getting those ones where they come with markers that only work in the books they're meant for. Not that I actually have a problem with coloring on the walls or anything, they're just so cute.

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I love coloring. I'm out of coloring books at this point, but I was thinking of getting those ones where they come with markers that only work in the books they're meant for. Not that I actually have a problem with coloring on the walls or anything, they're just so cute.

I thought about getting one of thos coloring books to but the colors didn't look very bright on the TV adds.... i like bright colors :)

YAHLD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well I love doing coloring books and those velvet pics and all but it has been awhile since I've done one lol

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I just got done coloring one of thos velvet posters last night it took me like 3 hrs it was big.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Well,

I have a hard time staying inside the lines...seriously...I've tried, even have a nice drawing tablet(intuos 4xl)...but still not very good...although I am a perfectionist and a little OCD...

I've not done any coloring since my ex and I broke up...her son and I sometime color at a restaurant...

R

RainbowShy

I forgot to mention that I do color on my iPad a lot. I have this app called Sketchbook pro. It lets me upload my own pictures, and I color them with whatever colors I want. :3

jayjay213

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
love coloring books!!!1 i totally remeber asking for one when i was in hospital once lol they wouldn't let me have one though maybe cause they were all out or maybe because i was like 19 at the time tehe

Ringer

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Not normally. But when my five year old granddaughter comes to me with her coloring books and invites me to color who am I to say no.

YankeeFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
YES, though I like actual drawing better.

Also, I want to make a scratch-away board by coloring a page with psychedelic colors and melting a black candle all over it and art with that a bit, too.

C

CrinklySiren

I like to color when im feeling little. But I'm really more into sculpting and molding :p

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have some coloring books. They make me feel happy sometimes! I'm not the biggest coloring fan you'll ever meet, but I still indulge occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.