Anyone else growing a beard?

• Thread starter Misatoismywaifu
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Misatoismywaifu

I'm going for a one-two foot length beard, no duck dynasty isn't the inspiration but I've always felt beards look really badass. How about you?

OhHeyThere

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had worked in foodservice from 2007 to 2015, and once I quit, I got really lazy and let my facial hair run its own course for a bit... Then I needed another slightly professional job (entry-level gov't stuff). It got to about an inch and a bit long, but it got to looking really janky. I got a beard trimmer around last Christmas for myself, and I've been keeping it at the ~7-8mm setting. I think it looks fine like that, and my gf is really loving it. I shave the extra bit on the neck (from where the head and neck meet at a 90 degree angle). Keeps it neat, but also not too unprofessional.
If I could grow it out and not look all scraggly and weird, and the gf liked it, I totally would. I agree with your statement of it looking bad ass xD.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I really enjoy having a trimmed mustache with a bit of a facial hair patch on my chin including a strip leading up to my lip. Don't know what to call it. It's fairly short so I wouldn't necessarily consider it a goatee. And I don't let the mustache connect with the beard. Imagine Guy Fawkes with a broad strip rather than pointy and a handful of hair underneath. I've only messed with it slightly, but this is probably what I will keep for quite a long time.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I've been trying to for a couple of years, but I want a short goatee in particular, and I can't seem to grow the parts that connect the mustache and beard. -__-

Acan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I skipped shaving for two days, which for me is the same as growing a beard at this point.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I can manage to grow a short scraggley one but my face tends to get really itchy if I let it grow out for too long. So I just grow a soul patch usually.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes to all of the above.

I just got into the habit of not taking care of "facial hygiene", and when I did shave it never looked clean shaved. When I shaved regularly every day I always wound up fit a patch here or a patch on one lip side that would get one to two inches long.

The lady that does my haircuts said I have a not common, but not rare hair condition called something like "multidirectional nap with guard hairs. So I decided to just let it grow. Yes it itches like mad for the first two weeks but then it lessens. If I don't clean it correctly it gets itchy. I also have to trim it about every three days or I get hair in my mouth. It is just as much of a pain now as when I shaved everyday. I have not gotten past the 4 inch mark, because if I can see it I hyper focus on it.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
0704161307.jpg0704161307.jpg
I have had a beard for many years.

LilttleJay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I can't grow a beard because it interferes with me feeling little, I dunno if it happens to anyone else too. Besides, if I do let it grow it doesn't grow too long anyway

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Crinklebuttt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Sometimes I get lazy and have a full beard. Just this morning I trimmed right down to a short goatee. I should go get a haircut too, then ill look real slick. I always keep a bit of beard on me to cover up my double chin lol.

SleepingBlueWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
In the last year I've grown a little bit of noticable hair on the bottom of my chin and my mustache has thickened a bit. I'd love to be able to grow a full beard. I just gotta be patient I guess.

M

Misatoismywaifu

I can manage to grow a short scraggley one but my face tends to get really itchy if I let it grow out for too long. So I just grow a soul patch usually.
to grow out a true beard you have to endure altitude itch

- - - Updated - - -

I had worked in foodservice from 2007 to 2015, and once I quit, I got really lazy and let my facial hair run its own course for a bit... Then I needed another slightly professional job (entry-level gov't stuff). It got to about an inch and a bit long, but it got to looking really janky. I got a beard trimmer around last Christmas for myself, and I've been keeping it at the ~7-8mm setting. I think it looks fine like that, and my gf is really loving it. I shave the extra bit on the neck (from where the head and neck meet at a 90 degree angle). Keeps it neat, but also not too unprofessional.
If I could grow it out and not look all scraggly and weird, and the gf liked it, I totally would. I agree with your statement of it looking bad ass xD.
I came to my current job with a beard in progress, I've continued to grow, grow, grow from day 1. Most managers/bosses won't mess with you about it if you're a hard worker and your work is imperative to progress it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes I get lazy and have a full beard. Just this morning I trimmed right down to a short goatee. I should go get a haircut too, then ill look real slick. I always keep a bit of beard on me to cover up my double chin lol.
bruh, part of the Ex-Military Uniform standard is a beard brah. lol jk

Zendot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I can't grow a beard because it interferes with me feeling little, I dunno if it happens to anyone else too. Besides, if I do let it grow it doesn't grow too long anyway

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk
Like you, it can interfere with feeling little but it's not the main reason though. I just never really liked to see myself with facial hair ever since it started growing anyway.

I do enjoy sometimes not shaving for a couple of days or more, it looks cool and I can still feel little, but like I said before, I like it better and feel more clean with my face shaved and smooth, it feels more like myself. Not to mention it helps making me feel more little.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

Crinklebuttt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Ya that's true, I've been told by doctors and nurses at the va hospital that facial hair on vets is very common. The US military only allows neatly trimmed mustaches. I've seen women in the military break down in tears when they were told during inspections to go shave because they had a bit of dark thick lip/chin hair.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Crinklebuttt said:
I've seen women in the military break down in tears when they were told during inspections to go shave because they had a bit of dark thick lip/chin hair.

That doesn't make sense: the only reason for shaving around the face and neck is to give a good seal with respirators.

Crinklebuttt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
That doesn't make sense: the only reason for shaving around the face and neck is to give a good seal with respirators.

No, there are grooming standards, my job in the military was training Marines and sailors to use their gas masks, I've personally trained thousands. Females are allowed to have longer hair on their head but it has to be worn in a certain way when in uniform. There were a couple times I saved up leave time and went on vacation and grew a beard, when I showed pictures from my trip my staff NCOs were like "WTF are you doing with a beard?" I just didn't want to be identified as military by people when im on vacation and trying to relax.

anned

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Good luck on the one-two foot length beard.

I have had a beard for 30 years and it never got that long.
I only get the sides trimmed but it never gets longer then about 7 to 8 inches
Hair grows in cycles and over time gets weak spots.
These weak spots even in beards will break

GrimReaperJak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Been trying but I'm also running into the problem of mustache and beard connecting. Right now it's a goatee and mustache combo but it's weird that it has more blond than brown like my hair.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have a full beard. I keep it pretty trim though. I like it short and not that high on my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.