Anyone else get these strange urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Dear Adisc.org,

I sometimes find myself with these strange urges to tackle cars. I imagine myself charging full speed at a top heavy car and flipping it over. Or charging straight into it a causing a moose sized dent.

Does anyone else get similar or even stranger urges?

Sincerely,
The Car-Tackler / Hypnotoad

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You been spending way to much time with other hypnotoads. Their making you think about random ass shit.

Anyways I don't think I had any thoughts as odd as that. Then again this is a diaper website.

E

Error404

I get urges to do completely pointless things, like writing 'PEACHY WUZ HERE' on a Burger King table with white childrens chalk. ^_^

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
You don't get urges. You've already done it before it becomes an urge.

I have a similar one to hypnotoad - I wonder what it would be like to be run over by a car. Or be stabbed. Or be shot. Not because I am suicidal or masochistic - I'm just curious. I suppose I should be thankful that I can restrain myself from trying to find out.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I get urges to do completely pointless things, like writing 'PEACHY WUZ HERE' on a Burger King table with white childrens chalk. ^_^
I shall return to that place on my next visit to Manchester and check if it's still there. However, I'm pretty sure the same woman that wiped Shodai's fries off his tray has wiped your writing off the table already. I'll sue them! :eek:

Peachy

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
No, but I do get the urge to leap tall buildings with a single bound and run faster than a speeding bullet.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
You don't get urges. You've already done it before it becomes an urge.

I have a similar one to hypnotoad - I wonder what it would be like to be run over by a car. Or be stabbed. Or be shot. Not because I am suicidal or masochistic - I'm just curious. I suppose I should be thankful that I can restrain myself from trying to find out.

I was once hit by eighteen wheeler when I was 8, I crossed at a crosswalk too, I survived relatively unharmed. But I'm pretty sure I could easily takeout a small car. I'm a giant, just under 2 meters and around 300lbs.

Role
Diaper Lover
What kind of giant? Blob or muscle blob?

You are mixing systems, meters and lbs, wut?

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Muscular but with a layer of fat to reduce blunt trauma. I mix systems be cause I can. Would you rather I say that I'm about 140Kg and 6'4"?

Hexaod

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I say random things when I'm not involved with a conversation.

1:"Hey, did you see that girl?"
2:"Yeah, she looks cute. You think I should get her number?"
1:"Go for it dude!"
Me: "Halatosis!"
(pause)
2:"Dude, wtf?"

Kinda like that, and I completely change the subject!

Those are kinda like my urges.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
When I see cars, I tend to imagine what it would be like to be on roller blades or on a bike holding some wire/rope attached the cars bumpers. Effectively giving my a free ride.

Other than I sometimes wish I was a plane or a mad car driver weaving in and out of people as I walk twice as fast as them.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
We do the "tow rope on the bumper" thing up here in the winter during snowstorms and use skis and snowboards. Don't try that at home. :D

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
When I was 14, I walked out in front of a car that was doing 40 mph and spent the next half year home recovering. I broke both my tibia and fibula, and put a big dent in my head. I was lucky to have survived it, so I don't recommend it. I was watching Saving Grace on Monday night, and she was burning her hand with a lighter, and I remembered that I used to do that when I was in Jr. high and high school. I just sort of did it without thinking about it. Doing impulsive things is often not good! As for white chalk...hahahah...I think Pojo will be an English major.

Status
Not open for further replies.