Anyone else get dressed up for Easter?

MandyBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I've always loved the super cute little, girlie, feminine dresses that come out for Easter.

So feeling cute & little rather then just the boring old nice top and jeans for our family Easter dinner I decided to put on a cute dress instead, complete with white tights & small Mary Jane heels & feeling very little I wore a dip under it.

I didn't notice at first, but my fleece zipup pulled the dress up as I moved. Not enough to show anything but made the dress very short overtime as you can see in the 2nd pic. Lol

My family all thought I looked cute / nice and it was nice to get all dressed up in a cute dress (which I've been dying to wear) for the holiday.

1st pic 2nd pic

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GoodniteLover219, oleman72, Luvshugs and 5 others
That's what I wanted to wear except the shoes,

Reactions: chrischrischris
Yeah dressed up in my little for big stuff and princess pink diapers

Reactions: JensBabyGirl
Katie2fingers said:
That's what I wanted to wear except the shoes,
Why not the shoes?
And why didn't you?

MandyBear said:
I've always loved the super cute little, girlie, feminine dresses that come out for Easter.

So feeling cute & little rather then just the boring old nice top and jeans for our family Easter dinner I decided to put on a cute dress instead, complete with white tights & small Mary Jane heels & feeling very little I wore a dip under it.

I didn't notice at first, but my fleece zipup pulled the dress up as I moved. Not enough to show anything but made the dress very short overtime as you can see in the 2nd pic. Lol

My family all thought I looked cute / nice and it was nice to get all dressed up in a cute dress (which I've been dying to wear) for the holiday.

1st pic 2nd pic
Supper cute love it

Diaperlover40 said:
Supper cute love it
Thank You.

I think Easter and Christmas are the two times a year you can dress up in a cute "littles" dress like that one without it being out of place.

Although I do have a "little" sparkly LBD that would be perfect for New Years. 😊

MandyBear said:
Why not the shoes?
And why didn't you?
Katie, [my little side] won't keep shoes on, and will try her best to take off tights, and I haven't brought dress yet.

MandyBear said:

1st pic 2nd pic
good girl!!! I am always impressed when people take a chance and do what they really want to do, awesome baby!!!

ARBBB2 said:
good girl!!! I am always impressed when people take a chance and do what they really want to do, awesome baby!!!
Thanks, but I'm not AB, I'm a little. :giggle:
We're able to dress a lot more low-key little and still have it be a "socially acceptable" outfit at the same time.
I am just mindful to not put too many obvious "little" or Junvenile looking items together at the same time.

Look at that, post #1200 🤘 :giggle: ⭐🌈🏁📣1️⃣2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣💕🎉🎉🎆🎆

Last edited:
I was traveling on Easter (by air) so I couldn't dress as "little" as I would have liked, but I did wear a nice pair of cloth training pants underneath. I also chose a pair of dress slacks and a dress shirt for the day. I prefer to wear nicer clothes when I travel.

I wore a bunny costume most of the day.

I just wore my tokidoki (I ❤ Boba) t-shirt, high waisted skinny jeans, and my one cute bread & butter socks.

My Mommy left this LFB outfit and a Pink MegaMax diaper out on my bed. I added the black boots as I like to “dress up as I house clean”. Needless to say, I didn’t have a chance to do so as she brought out the Pink Duct tape. I was a bad gurl for not being completely color coordinated!

Attachments

• D63D3165-50FF-4121-9D22-734046BBBE4A.jpeg
    D63D3165-50FF-4121-9D22-734046BBBE4A.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 36935274-CD06-4254-B5B0-4715892A7F9F.jpeg
    36935274-CD06-4254-B5B0-4715892A7F9F.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 10
  • C0A1708C-871A-4973-8301-15D3C6745C26.jpeg
    C0A1708C-871A-4973-8301-15D3C6745C26.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: Traveller and chrischrischris
JensBabyGirl said:
My Mommy left this LFB outfit and a Pink MegaMax diaper out on my bed. I added the black boots as I like to “dress up as I house clean”. Needless to say, I didn’t have a chance to do so as she brought out the Pink Duct tape. I was a bad gurl for not being completely color coordinated!
That one dress almost looks like those one sailor moon bed sheets I keep seeing.

MandyBear said:

1st pic 2nd pic
Very cute and nice.🙂. You must have had a lovely day!

Kittyinpink said:
Very cute and nice.🙂. You must have had a lovely day!
It was a nice afternoon with the family & I had fun as always spending time with my nieces & nephews.

Reactions: Traveller
I don’t often cross dress, but my girlfriend encouraged it for me for Easter. I had on my leggings, a cute pastel yellow dress, panties, and my new bra. I felt amazing, knowing it was just her and I

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Traveller and chrischrischris
While I am a cross-dresser secretly, I don't really dress up for Easter much. 😞 Though I wish I could. Don't have a good dress at the moment. Maybe someday.

• Sad
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Traveller and chrischrischris
nezquic66 said:
I don’t often cross dress, but my girlfriend encouraged it for me for Easter. I had on my leggings, a cute pastel yellow dress, panties, and my new bra. I felt amazing, knowing it was just her and I
Good for you. I think its great your GF accepts and even encourages you to dress up.
I bet you looked adorable. 😊

Does she also participate / encourage your AB/DL side too?

Reactions: Traveller
I’m not AB just DL and I actually dressed in a nice floral knee length dress for Easter and went to church with my family. No diaper unfortunately🥺

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Traveller
Back