Anyone else feel like IBS is like a bad horror series ?

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I feel like "battle of the bowels" or "Crampy Crappers" or Omg not now please or suddenly soiled. All sound like apt titles lol today it was kind of a mix of all the above. I honestly wouldn't eat if it wasn't for my diapers I'd be too scared of what might happen....as it seems like it strikes when it's most inconvenient or when a bathroom is definitely too far away... Anyone else have funny names for there episodes?

• Haha
Reactions: RoseofThorns, Fleetwoodmac32192, GatoChihuahua and 2 others

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Let's get ready to Rrrrumble!
eeek ?

Reactions: GatoChihuahua

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
_storage_emulated_0_Pictures_comica_comica1671936863697.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: RoseofThorns, GatoChihuahua, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I know what you mean!, when my ibs visits me I call it my Dr.Jeckle and Mr.Hyde, bowel monsters.👹👹👹👹👹👹
I can hear the Jaws theme playing in my mind when I know it's gonna be a bad day.😟

Last edited:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Raven801

Ceary

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My IBS is always unpredictable 😬

• Sad
Reactions: KrazyJoe67, RoseofThorns and Jorelaxed

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I can always predict that my IBS is constantly unpredictable.
Never game to go without protection ever !
(Happened again today - Christmas Day - about 5pm, little warning, at the wrong end of the house - "Oh, I better get to the...." too late !
No stopping it. Straight into the nappy !!).
Happy to have them.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and Raven801

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I frequently have IBS diarrhea flare ups. They happen with no notice and last a few hours and create the messiest diapers with poop going all the way up the front and back of my diaper. I frequently have messy leaks no matter what diaper I am wearing when I have a diarrhea mess. Luckily, I always wear a diaper cover that contains the leaks. I would much have solid poops in my diaper because that never leaks from my diaper.

• Sad

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Mine is predictable most of the time, usually right after I eat. I think it triggers my bowels to move once they know more food is incoming. It is starting to be a concern to me as even though I wear 24/7 by choice I don't actually want to be dependent on them for safety from my IBS episodes. Not to mention I hate watery messes, as they always are.

Reactions: KrazyJoe67

slimjiminy

Diabetes, type-2
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I struggled with IBS-d for the last few months. But avoiding foods that I have come to learn are triggers I seem to be in a good place right now. I still have urge IC to manage, but I am happy that the diarrhea episodes are at bay right now. But the fear is that it could change at a moment's notice.

• Wow

rennecfox

Continuing to put quarters in the life game
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
I'd say it feels more like a netflix series in that you can end up "Binging episodes" >>;

Lukas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm fortunate in that lately my IBS has shifted to constipation (I have alternating IBS). So I haven't had many incidents in the past few months where I actually needed my diapers, but given that it likes to shift suddenly on my, I refuse to take the chance. For the most part I can usually make it if I'm at home, however in the car or out someplace where it's either difficult to get to the restroom or where I don't know the layout of the building it's a completely different story and I tend to end up with a soiled diaper. So I get this sentiment, I'm just glad it hasn't yet gotten as bad as some of the others I have seen in here, and I do feel bad for those that are worse off than me.

Reactions: Ceary, Happy2BeInNappies2 and slimjiminy

slimjiminy

Diabetes, type-2
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Raven801 said:
...I honestly wouldn't eat if it wasn't for my diapers I'd be too scared of what might happen....as it seems like it strikes when it's most inconvenient or when a bathroom is definitely too far away... Anyone else have funny names for there episodes?
I can certainly relate to the "fear of eating". As I get older, there's less and less food that appeals to me and yet suitable for a diabetic.

I like spicy but I can't eat spicy anymore unless I want to endure "a sh*tstorm". I like fast food like french fries and burgers, or Kentucky Fried Chicken, but have to stay away from all oily foods. I used to love microwave popcorn but had to give that up also due to the oils in the bag. Thankfully I have recently found a local store that sells a movie popcorn that doesn't have too much salt, yet tastes great and is not an oily problem. The only thing I don't like about it is the picture of a clown on the front of the bag (I don't like clowns).

Reactions: Diaperman95 and Raven801

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
slimjiminy said:
I can certainly relate to the "fear of eating". As I get older, there's less and less food that appeals to me and yet suitable for a diabetic.

I like spicy but I can't eat spicy anymore unless I want to endure "a sh*tstorm". I like fast food like french fries and burgers, or Kentucky Fried Chicken, but have to stay away from all oily foods. I used to love microwave popcorn but had to give that up also due to the oils in the bag. Thankfully I have recently found a local store that sells a movie popcorn that doesn't have too much salt, yet tastes great and is not an oily problem. The only thing I don't like about it is the picture of a clown on the front of the bag (I don't like clowns).
What's the name of the popcorn 🍿😃

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
🤡 clowns 🤡
And mime artists 🎨
Definitely the product of an evil entity trying to traumatise children...

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Sheesh I guess but a good popcorn might be worth dealing with the insane clown posse lol

• Haha
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Kittyinpink

CheshireCat

Neuromuscular Disability
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent

Anyone else feel like IBS is like a bad horror series ?​

I wouldn't describe it as a bad horror series. Just a shit show.

• Haha
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Kittyinpink, parcelboy2 and 1 other person

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
CheshireCat said:

Anyone else feel like IBS is like a bad horror series ?​

I wouldn't describe it as a bad horror series. Just a shit show.
🤣

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Ahhh! 😱..
The return of the blob !
Meteor shower of horrors!
Sliders from below !
The peaking turtle 🐢...
And many more B movie classics !

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and CheshireCat

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
It can certainly be a issue. I try to not to make a Big deal and I just remain diapered in case today is the day it gets me. Plus I can’t hold my pee. Some weeks I will have It daily and other weeks I might make it all week or even longer without pooping myself. It can be pretty scary not knowing when the next attack is going to happen. Most of the time mine becomes so painful I just have to let it out. Every now and again I will have gas or leakage with no notice even when walking I just slides out and that is scary. But I try to change as soon as possible always. Out of respect for me and anyone around me in public I take care of myself.

Reactions: KrazyJoe67, Happy2BeInNappies2 and parcelboy2

slimjiminy

Diabetes, type-2
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Raven801 said:
What's the name of the popcorn 🍿😃
1672251977627.pngThe picture of the bag is shown at right. I've tried to google this, but the name just seems to bring up everything. I seem to have unintentionally taken a picture of the French side of the bag.

This seems to be a new product at our Canadian No Frills grocery store. It's a fairly good sized bag.

I've had some bad childhood experiences with clowns. I haven't let go 🤣