Status
Not open for further replies.

Moka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
If you mean acting like a puppy in a cute way, like donning a collar and leash, training to do tricks, pouncing on people, playing with a ball, that sort of thing - sure, that sounds like a blast!

But if you mean those full-body latex suits with the masks, not sure if want. .__.

sudburyman

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
i heard about it and i would actually would like to get into puppy play and have someone teach me all about it...

babyemma7473

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you mean acting like a puppy in a cute way, like donning a collar and leash, training to do tricks, pouncing on people, playing with a ball, that sort of thing - sure, that sounds like a blast!

But if you mean those full-body latex suits with the masks, not sure if want. .__.

no. no. just. no. to latex. just. no. that is all.

- - - Updated - - -

i heard about it and i would actually would like to get into puppy play and have someone teach me all about it...

It is really fun :3

- - - Updated - - -

i like it :cool: i do it for fun. just pretending to be a puppy for a while, some of my friends have actual dogs and its even more fun to play like a dog with other dogs lol. although sometimes the play can get a lil rough, after all dogs use their mouths as hands and that can be a bit problematic. Puppy play is never sexual for me, its just for funs...to be honest i dont get the sexuality of it but whatever. -shrug- who am i to judge? it kinda annoys me that most of the people i run into that know what it is attaches sex to it. like, i get that its "officially classified" (by The People, whoever they are lol) as a fetish which has inherent sexual connotation, but i sometimes wonder if there is a name for the non-sexual play animal?

Yea...I don't get the sex part of it either....It isn't a sexual thing for me. No leather. Just a leash and collar and maybe a belt with a tail on it but if you come at me with like...a butt plug tail. I will smack you. XD

iKerochu

Not Available
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I do very much so actually! :3
For both sexual and nonsexual ways.

Its so cute and fun~
Since my 'sona is a ferrachu though I usually pretend I'm my species xP

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
It's something I've wanted to try (sexual wise) because I don't think changing myself, or wearing a diaper and telling myself I'm a naughty little puppy really counts. :p

professorbock

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First off, hi babyemma7473! Oh boy, I got some memories in the old memory bank here. My former best friend was into puppy play. And I learned a great deal from him talking about it over a year ago.

Yes, he wore a spandex bike suit, fingerless padded gloves to simulate paws, and of course a parachute chord id collar.

Oh wow, the memories come flooding back. I mean, I'm open-minded, so I supported my friend, who also knew about my personal lifestyle.

I used to throw a tennis ball for him to fetch, take him on leash walks in the park, pet his head and put a bowl of water on the floor for him to drink. I used to tease him with his pet name, and he'd reply in his broken "dog English," as he put it.

Just imagine the fun and trust we had. For example, one time I put a cookie on his nose and had him wait until he could snap it up. :)

Of course, puppies like him need ear scritches and tummy rubs. But when his parents found out about him on the Internet, our play time fell apart. Then he came out of the closet.

Sadly, our interests became so different over the course of a year that we drifted apart. Yeah, he just couldn't understand the whole diaper-wearing baby part.

However, I'd be willing to play along again with someone into this genre of play, so long as there are healthy and safe boundaries. Above all, don't be ashamed of what you're doing. Embrace it and you can make a friend who will support and understand what you want to experience.

philder74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I'm a pup on occasion. Sometimes it's just wearing a collar and being fuzzled, other times it's being in full latex gear with mask and, um, wearable tail and being on a leash. Great fun and a very nice way to unwind.

professorbock

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi philder74. I don't know what it is with the fascination with shoveable-uppable tail plugs. They just seem to be common place, paired often with the leather dog head mask.

Granted I am open-minded, but all my former friend used to do toward the end was talk incessantly of his fetish gear, his fetish friends and his sub-space mind zone warping. Being in that extreme deep end every minute you're not working or spending time with family seems unbalanced to me.

And me merely saying a few key words to my former friend from his fetish play putting him in his headspace-zone instantly seemed off-putting to me.

Sometimes he'd keep slipping up and nearly run a red light and almost killed us. I guess he loves being in "puppy mode."

And you're not experiencing post-session "drop" to the point of stomach-puking proportions and extreme fatigue.

THEREFORE, I am confident from what you wrote that you live a healthy, more balanced life.

I mean, I doubt you're going to a BDSM party every other Saturday and getting tied up, spanked and electrocuted. And you're not telling your best friend about it every single time you meet up.

So, I think you're in good shape.

Although, I could be wrong. After all, I don't know everything. :)

Best wishes.

philder74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Nah, it's a low key thing for me. I have been to a handful of fetish events, but as with my DLism, I'm very careful to maintain a dividing line between fantasy and reality.

LittlePony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have been wanting to get into Puppy play and pony play for a long time. I think it would be really fun and really cute! It's just hard to find people who are into it.

NannyEsme

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I enjoy pup play. I am taking a pup away soon to get some experience of being in the great outdoors as well as spending nights in a dog house. I'm really excited about it.

broussem

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
I've done it many times and yes it is a lot of fun! You can be ver playful with it. My pup name is Spunk! hehe

furehpup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
WOW when I joined here I didn't expect there to be others who are just like me - Diaper loving furries who are really puppies and enjoy being a puppy - I have been a puppy in all sorts of situations and feel most at home curled up on the floor and playing with a dog toy - at one stage my landlady wanted me to see a mental health worker as I slept on a dog bed - I now have to suppress this side which is doing me more harm than good

Happy to talk to anyone else who is a pup :)

anotherpuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Extremely! Although I have a pretty confused approach to it because my long-term scene has ended up keeping me in diapers without so much of the anything-else. No complaints from the landlords yet though!

Vexxus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'd love to do some puppy stuff, but I still live at home and I know my parents will be weirded out. My dad is okay with me having a collar, but I know he doesn't understand the idea behind it. I therefore only wear my collar when I'm home alone, just not to disturb them.
I do plan on getting a dog bowl with my name on when I leave my parents' place, though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.