Anyone else enjoy puppy play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyemma7473

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone, since this community seems very accepting and all that good stuff, I have decided to admit that I enjoy puppy play. Not as a sexual fetish but, I just want to be a puppy and get into stuff. I'd love to have a friend to talk to with this same interest if there are any on here!:)

CharliePup

Mommy's puppy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I have a few friends who're into it, and I've gotten to pet someone and stuff while they did it, which was awesome. I'm not really into 'real' puppy play myself, like, I'll bark and whine and say 'Rawr, I'm a puppy!' when I'm being little, but it's like I'm a little girl pretending to be a dog, not a real dog/puppy. So yeah, when it comes to puppy play, I definitely prefer being on the other side of the leash, maybe even being a bratty little girl owner for a long-suffering faithful dog. :p

dracodex

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
I've tried pup play before and gotta say it was pretty fun, though I'm not sure it's my thing.

SuperSecretFoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Yes.

Fox

ps.: That was the shortest post I ever did.

Last edited:

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I have the some gear for it, but i have not met anyone that would do puppy play in a non-sexual or sexual way. But i love the idea of treated like a pet.

Anyone I have talk to that is outside of the puppy play community just thinks of the tail plug and sex and that not what its fully about.

babyemma7473

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have the some gear for it, but i have not met anyone that would do puppy play in a non-sexual or sexual way. But i love the idea of treated like a pet.

Anyone I have talk to that is outside of the puppy play community just thinks of the tail plug and sex and that not what its fully about.

I know right? I don't do it for that. I just want to be a puppy occasionally. I mean, they have it made. haha

Tiddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I often play `Kitten` as I am a white Tiger. I am a tame kitty so being on a leash is normal for me when I visit my furry furiends, I have my meals out of a large stainless steel bowl and I can get upto no end of feline mischief. This is a game for me and my friends and not sexual or even a fetish thing. I know quite a few furs who are into being a puppy or a kitty too.

babyemma7473

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I often play `Kitten` as I am a white Tiger. I am a tame kitty so being on a leash is normal for me when I visit my furry furiends, I have my meals out of a large stainless steel bowl and I can get upto no end of feline mischief. This is a game for me and my friends and not sexual or even a fetish thing. I know quite a few furs who are into being a puppy or a kitty too.

That sounds like a lot of fun! :)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've kinda experimented a bit with it with a friend, but mostly just fooling around, like its kinda fun to lick peoples noses nibble their ears, bark and whine at them, or beg for stuff, but nothing serious sexual or leather clad, and I'm not entirely sure about the dog hoods yet either. I tried one and it was really comfy, but made me feel more like a gimp than a dog! Still being in a comfy collar on the leash of a good friend was really fun :)

Bearhardt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
I must shamefully admit that I am unfamiliar with this practice... And Im half puppy!

GangstaLuvsBinkys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
i like it :cool: i do it for fun. just pretending to be a puppy for a while, some of my friends have actual dogs and its even more fun to play like a dog with other dogs lol. although sometimes the play can get a lil rough, after all dogs use their mouths as hands and that can be a bit problematic. Puppy play is never sexual for me, its just for funs...to be honest i dont get the sexuality of it but whatever. -shrug- who am i to judge? it kinda annoys me that most of the people i run into that know what it is attaches sex to it. like, i get that its "officially classified" (by The People, whoever they are lol) as a fetish which has inherent sexual connotation, but i sometimes wonder if there is a name for the non-sexual play animal?

bigbluehusky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I havent' played as a puppy, but always thought it could be fun... the closest is playing with other dogs, getting down on their level and playing.

Lotus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
The only people I know who don't enjoy "puppy play" are those allergic to dogs. This must be why a puppy is a chick magnet anytime you have one.

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
I myself go Kitty Style....... It may not be "Puppy style" but its better than Gangnam style! Remember kids.... when engaging in kitty play, don't smoke catnip!

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
Maybe not be a puppy, but I have thought it would
be fun to be a mischievous and curious hatchie(aka baby dragon) and
wonder about getting into things.