Anyone else enjot the smell of there mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperLover75

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've noticed that I enjoy the smell of my freshly messed diaper I was just wondering why do I and does anyone else enjoy it to.

Reactions: Babyboyzen
Nope, not me...

Reactions: Poopmypants
I can't rightfully say I "enjoy" it, but I'm not repulsed by it. It's just part of the package and it is what it is.

Reactions: onecho
I don't mind the smell of a wet diaper (and it depends on if I used powder or not), but I definitely mind the smell of a messy one. And if I mind it, I can't imagine how it would be for other people.

That being said, there have been times when I've taken a Vitamin B supplement and have had to change early because the smell was so intense

I am not fond of poopy diapers, but I uncontrollably make them.

I like the smell. I like to role-play I'm incontinent. Especially fecal incontinence.

Not me, too strong and a huge pain to clean up

😲Uh no. The smell of SHIT is not on my menu.

Sheepies said:
Not me, too strong and a huge pain to clean up
Cleanup is the big issue for me with messing personally. I can deal with the smell for a little while (depending on what I ate, I suppose), but I always feel like I have to shower after a messy one. Plus, you have to immediately take the diaper out to the dumpster or your room is gonna smell terrible.

Reactions: Yeenbooper
The smell of MY poopy diaper does not bother me much, although I have noticed that the smell can be slightly different depending on how much I poop and what I had to eat.

I've been using diapers for decades and poo regularly. For years I've been using Nullo (internal deodorant pills) and to be honest, I don't smell anything. Maybe a little sweet pungency. I always use a quality disposable over a pull-up cloth diaper and plastic pants. In private or public ( maybe a bit thick but easily covered ) and keeps my diapers without smelling. Changing? No problem. No real stinky smell. Try it. Really.

diaperjack101 said:
I've been using diapers for decades and poo regularly. For years I've been using Nullo (internal deodorant pills) and to be honest, I don't smell anything. Maybe a little sweet pungency. I always use a quality disposable over a pull-up cloth diaper and plastic pants. In private or public ( maybe a bit thick but easily covered ) and keeps my diapers without smelling. Changing? No problem. No real stinky smell. Try it. Really.
I need to get that

I've never minded the smell, but I know others do, and I get really anxious when someone visits me, thinking they can smell my past diaper changes

Never mind smelling, please watch your spelling OP. It's close to baby-talk and it's in the rules that that is not allowed.

Ya that's a negative ghostrider the diaper is full, no fly by's.

Um yeah like the smell of my pee and poop
Probably stinks to some one else
Really sorry if I made a spelling mistake

I will add that, again, while I don't necessarily "enjoy" it, it does add to the overall sensory experience in a positive way. When I'm in little mode, "stinky" is my word for poo, so it only makes sense that there would be a smell, and that smell definitely contributes productively to my regression. I still change ASAP, but when I'm sitting in play mode and I catch a whiff of my diaper through all my little gear, I feel so small. It's a very pleasant feeling, even if the smell itself isn't pleasant.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Never mind smelling, please watch your spelling OP. It's close to baby-talk and it's in the rules that that is not allowed.
?

Post #17 is about where it's at for me although I'm a DL rather than a little. I don't enjoy the smell itself, but it's a reminder that I wear and use a nappy 'for real.' That might seem daft but even after long stints of 24/7, there's still something scarcely believable about just using the nappy whenever I feel like it. I'll get a nagging feeling that it's just make-believe, a game or dare or something other than a genuine alternative to using the toilet. Being smelly is a reassurance that I have done a real poo in a real nappy and it's completely normal and natural.

Reactions: PurplePup89
While I’m sure no one will ever seek to market the odor that I produce I’m quite used to it. The probiotics that I’ve been taking for a couple of years seem to have mellowed the smell somewhat. This could also be a result of watching my diet more carefully than I did in the past. Living alone (sorry Sadie, those with four legs don’t get counted) I don’t have to worry about my odorous diaper offending others while at home. When out in public those that think “their sh•t don’t stink” should seriously rethink their position, even while I’m wearing plastic pants to control odors that are offensive they can still be vented. Having been on a farm for much of my life I can attest to some folks being seriously offended by odors I worked around every day so don’t assume that your sense of smell is the same as everyone else’s. Stay padded, it will restrain some of the odor and it gives you a place to put the cause of the odor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back